what keyboard and mouse does Linus use?

Chibify

Probably a K70 RGB for the keyboard.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I do believe that after reviewing the Logitech G502, he switched to it and not sure about the keyboard. A K70 RGB most likely. 

@LinusTech

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I believe he uses g710+ and g502.... It was in one of his videos if im not wrong heh

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

I think he uses a M45 and g710+

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

He had a Mionix Zibal 60 and a steelseries sensei at least for some time ago but I'm guessing he has half a dussin of different keyboards and mice that he's taken home with him.

Major tech youtubers like Teksyndicate, linus, and so forth own multiple pcs. He probably owns a few pcs all with different peripherals

• 6 years later...
On 11/24/2014 at 7:47 AM, The Sweetroll said:

He had a Mionix Zibal 60 and a steelseries sensei at least for some time ago but I'm guessing he has half a dussin of different keyboards and mice that he's taken home with him.

No, it was a Steelseries Ikari laser mouse basded on older videos.

2 hours ago, techmanprieto said:

No, it was a Steelseries Ikari laser mouse basded on older videos.

And in 2018 he switched to Logitech G Pro Wireless. Seriously dude, this thread is 6 YEARS old.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv