What kind of Profile pics (avatars) do you hate?

I'm surprised mine isn't on the list.

I fucking hate yours @Tech_Dreamer / OP

I don't need any Kanye in my life.

That is not kanye you dummy is Alonzo Harris aka  Denzel Washington and in "training day" well his role was the best :D

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

That is not kanye you dummy is Alonzo Harris aka  Denzel Washington and in "training day" well his role was the best :D

Wait what? 

But OP told me it's Kanye.

That's Kanye bro!

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Rarely any avatar, just if the picture is from a person I dislike, instant mood breaker.

Wait what? 

But OP told me it's Kanye.

That's Kanye bro!

Is not....

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Is not....

Oh god...

I feel so stupid.

Guess I learned something new today.

Tech_Dreamer Your profile picture isn't Kanye. You had the wrong profile picture all along.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Oh god...

I feel so stupid.

Guess I learned something new today.

Tech_Dreamer Your profile picture isn't Kanye. You had the wrong profile picture all along.

He knew is Denzel Washington he was just playing with you

I don't really hate any kind of profile pics.

I just dislike NSFW ones when I'm browsing LTT in a public place.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

He knew is Denzel Washington he was just playing with you

I'ma kill him.

IMA KILL HIM!!!!

KILL! KILL! KILL!

OP finds T_D

OP grabs kitchen knife

OP stabs T_D 569,000 times

OP puts T_D's head against the door

OP slams T_D's head 345,093 times

OP feeds the remaining residue to the dogs

Game over

Tech_Dreamer You played me! I don't love you anymore!

Go die in a hole Kanye!

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Defo Linus ones. But if the had little Santa hats it might balance out. 

(Knee caps will be claimed if you pick the parrot as the worst)

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

anime! i am sick and tired of anime!

Also linus GIFs. 

also default avatars if you have more than 100 posts..

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

epileptic ones

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

I'm fine with epileptic ones, I don't see a problem with them..

But anime is what I don't like..

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

Avatars that should be much larger, I can't think of any names but there are a few people who have taken images that should be much bigger than the 100x100px or whatever size we use.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

ones with some retarded csgo character on it

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

@spwath I was in House Music at my school, and there was a fan in the room we were in that looked like your profile pic. It annoyed the fuck out of me.