Define R5 pics leaked?

Fuzzy112

Pictures of the Fractal Design Define R5 have popped up on a Chinese website http://www.pcpop.com/doc/pic/003319063.html (imgur album  http://imgur.com/a/KlEaU/)

So far there have been no other news concerning the case but the photos do look really legit

Will update once there's more news

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

I will go out on a limb and say they're legit.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

AW NAAAAHHW WHERE IS THE WINDOW?!

I like that one, but it needs side window.

Forget the Define R5 in that 2nd pic; so generic.

LOOK AT THE FIRST CASE OH MY GOD IT'S SO PRETTY Lmfao. It's the Define R5 without the front door attached...

Fractal, get on it.

I will go out on a limb and say they're legit.

probably just like the r3 to r4 its a some structural difference

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Looks real to me, I just hope that they have even better dust proofing solutions. That would be a pretty big selling point.

was this the 14th november announcement? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I hope so, looks like it can be a very, very well to do case. If I had the money I would fabricate a shield to cover the power supply and such like in the H440, then it would be perfect.

probably just like the r3 to r4 its a samlall* structural difference

*Autocorrected small?

I just spent a bit looking at random Samlall linkedin profiles, twitter feeds and facebook pages, so..

was this the 14th november announcement?

Could've been fake, there has been no news on a Define R5 up until this post/imgur album.

If OP could kindly say where they got it, that'd be nice...

*Autocorrected small?

I just spent a bit looking at random Samlall linkedin profiles, twitter feeds and facebook pages, so..

Could've been fake, there has been no news on a Define R5 up until this post/imgur album.

yea ill fix

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

that LED again. 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

They adressed my top two issues with the R4:

-use SSD plates on the back instead of screw ins so you can remove the SSD without removing the motherboard

-regular fan mounts in the front instead of that pesky plastic front bracket.

If i can sell my Define R4 for a reasonable price i will definiteley upgrade to this.

who cares...

Yep, that's a Define. Why bother labeling the USB ports when you can just color-code them and look 10x less silly?

Not that many differences, but the ones that were made, are certainly appreciated ;)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Not sure if i like that giant mesh area at the top.

That's why it has those covers.

That's why it has those covers.

The ones in the R4 are already pretty bad. It's a palstic plate with some foam and a glued on piece of cloth to stealthen it. it bastically falls aparts as soon as you touch it and it doesn't even line up with the top of the case. Also its screw holes start to crumble if you screw it in and out more than 3 times.

But you can't see them so i am not so butthurt about them.

Edit: sorry, i scrolled even harder and found what you meant. That looks good as long as it's not cheap plastic and has a nice finish.

who cares...

Where's the window at son?!

Thats the non-windowed version.

The one with the window comes as well, but they only have this one done ;)

Was linked to me on irc, the one who linked got it also linked to him and the cycle continues and I don't know the original source, I'll update once and if we have one

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4