Nvidia Holiday Bundle preview 900 series

but wait, can the 980 even run ACU? i heard its like totally demand n shit.

We shall see. Hopefully it wont be horrible.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

It's a good thing I wasn't planning on getting the holiday bundle until next year probably. Maybe next year I'll have the ability to not support Ubisoft.

meh.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Tiger Direct has now pulled the ad photos talking about the nvidia bundle.

Ubisoft... Fuck! D=

Basically they are bundling games that won't work properly at all on pc or will have the graphics options gutted from the complete game. Nice move Nvidia. It won't stop me from selling the codes to get a nice discount on the card.

Seen it the other day also looks like tigerdirect jumped the gun and leaked the holiday bundle when added to cart the otherday it wouldn't let you choose the game yet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not a fucking chance, I might have to break down and go with AMD on this one so I can get star citizen, too bad Nvidia seems to have their head up their asses all of a sudden.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Nvidia and Ubisoft at it again?

When+I%2527m+in+class+and+no+One+Knows+W

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

How many Ubisoft games have I played and liked? Hmm... Ummm... Zero! That's how many. I've stopped giving this trash company chances. 

Intel Inside. Overweight guy in his 30's outside.

Best thing about these deals is getting games cheap when people sell their codes. I hope ACUnity and FC4 have decent PC versions so I can get them cheaply.

It will not stop me from getting my first build even if ubisoft involved  :angry:

Yep

The Crew beta wasn't too bad.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

It will not stop me from getting my first build even if ubisoft involved  :angry:

Just burn the game if its a physical copy, or if its digital then idk, stick it in the recycle bin?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

NVIDIA was giving out $150 worth of things in P2W games (Hawken, World of Tanks and I forgot the other one) whilst AMD was giving out Crysis 3, Bioshock Infinite, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and another game that I forgot.

The other game was Planetside 2, which has a special place in my heart.

That's the exact bundle I got with my 650 TI Boost SC.

༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ GIB 960 ༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ

The other game was Planetside 2, which has a special place in my heart.

That's the exact bundle I got with my 650 TI Boost SC.

Bioshock Infinite is probably one of the best games I have ever played. Such, such a beautiful city... story.... elliza- what?

Nvidia just officially announced this now - http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/pick-your-path-bundle

global-landing-page-pick-your-path.jpg

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Wish this was available before I got my 980 :(

right?! RIGHT?! they're literally shitting on the head of everyone who did the upgrade already.. wouldn't be buying Ubisoft anyway, but for free would be welcome..

right?! RIGHT?! they're literally shitting on the head of everyone who did the upgrade already.. wouldn't be buying Ubisoft anyway, but for free would be welcome..

Yep, plus it isn't even available in Australia and some other countries..... We aussies always get fucked over like this, we have to pay an extra $280 just for a reference 980 and we don't even get these sort of bundle deals???? Disgusting.

I don't think you understand what the word 'literally' means, or how those bundles work.

Literally means: in an exact manner. Nvidia as a company is not literally pulling their pants down and taking a crap on your head.

Secondly, with a percentage of your money that would otherwise be paid for the video card, will be going to Ubisoft for the game. Why would Ubisoft give out free copies like that? You think the money hungry company that milks it's games are going to give them out for free with a video card bundle? Lul. If I'm wrong, Nvidia must be paying for it, then. So either way, your money is still going toward Ubisoft. You don't win.

You should also understand that prices and deals change very often. You sound like someone walking into a retail store during a sale on <item A> and claim you bought <item A> <x amount> of days ago and you want compensation. That's not how it works, mate.

what if you already bought the card. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Yep, plus it isn't even available in Australia and some other countries..... We aussies always get fucked over like this, we have to pay an extra $280 just for a reference 980 and we don't even get these sort of bundle deals???? Disgusting.

How about those $529+ 970's that's frustrating enough then we don't even get the bundled games (Nvidia fan) but I bought a 280x for my second pc because at least we get the never settle bundles and I wanted that AMD Mustang Omega :-) rather then upgrading from my 770 and giving that to my second pc.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

what if you already bought the card. 

Then tough titties I guess.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Then tough titties I guess.

ahh fuck it. not even worth it. ubisoft can suck my one inch wonder for what it matters. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since.