Nvidia Holiday Bundle preview 900 series

I don't think you understand what the word 'literally' means, or how those bundles work.

Literally means: in an exact manner. Nvidia as a company is not literally pulling their pants down and taking a crap on your head.

Secondly, with a percentage of your money that would otherwise be paid for the video card, will be going to Ubisoft for the game. Why would Ubisoft give out free copies like that? You think the money hungry company that milks it's games are going to give them out for free with a video card bundle? Lul. If I'm wrong, Nvidia must be paying for it, then. So either way, your money is still going toward Ubisoft. You don't win.

You should also understand that prices and deals change very often. You sound like someone walking into a retail store during a sale on <item A> and claim you bought <item A> <x amount> of days ago and you want compensation. That's not how it works, mate.

i'm amazed with so much knowledge packed in one single post.. literally.. 

doesn't matter who's paying for the game or what deal do they have on their side.. if two guys go to the same store, one gets a gtx980 for 550, and the other gets a 980 + 1 game for the same price, i think the first came out losing something.. the first one's probably mad, but can't go to the store to ask for the game.. he surely will remember next time he considers an upgrade.

i'm definitely not mad by not getting the game, as i wasn't planning to play any of them anyway. although, it might come to my mind next time i think of upgrading as soon as they send something new to the market.. because if i wait, i might get something more.

Can't say I'm really disappointed to have missed

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone