Umm so my parents adopted some kid

brownninja97

Even ninjas can not fight the LEGO foot rape.

Dem Jika-Tabis don't really protect from anything. Stepping on sharp small rocks while on an asphalt road hurts nearly as much as doing the same bare footed

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Dem Jika-Tabis don't really protect from anything. Stepping on sharp small rocks while on an asphalt road hurts nearly as much as doing the same bare footed

Do they make them in EU 48? ;)

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Do they make them in EU 48? ;)

Dunno. Bought mine on huuto.net from some user for just 30€. My foot size is EU 43 (45 for jump boots because of the steel toe), but they're EU 42. Fits almost like tailor made, apart from the toe; my toes were in a slight pain for few months, now gotten used to them (but you know: the winter is coming...)

I remember seeing that teraasekeskus.com sells them (can't check, due to some server error) in varying sizes.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

That's.....just odd.

Maybe take him out to parks and stuff, use him as a chick magnet? "yeah, just spending the day at the park with my adopted little brother"

I can see that working

You are a genius! 

I see a lot of tail in @brownninja97 's future

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

You are a genius! 

I see a lot of tail in @brownninja97 's future

Just saying, politically correct/hippy college chicks would like, throw themselves at someone doing that lol. At least in the US they would, not sure about UK

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

so your parents did not tell you ahead of time? :blink: That is kind of strange.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I don't want to say your parents don't love you, but if they only gave you that much notice?...

Dude. My parents gave me 6 months notice they were selling parts of their business off cause they wanted to start doing less management. And this was over bloody work! Not a young kid that they were going to raise. 

Something seems pretty wrong. 

I agree with Victorious Secret, this is an odd situation.. a day's notice--I mean.. sure you had study and work, but that is a temporary thing as compared to another Human life residing with you in your home now.  As well as the fact - your father is working often and you're in a state of well, as you put it being a teen parent.  It's a really odd.. odd scenario.  But since he is there; make sure he doesn't like consoles, introduce him to the forum, PCmasterrace sub-reddit, keyboard sub-reddit, Tek Syndicate, and make sure he knows the glory of GabeN and all meme's associated with him by the age of nine.  As another note for all of this; teach him the glory and power of John Carmack.  Amen.

so you are saying knock him the **** out, sure great advise

Do you even get the concept of a joke? God... it's like pulling teeth nowadays.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Do you even get the concept of a joke? God... it's like pulling teeth nowadays.

lol i didnt mean to be that direct

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I agree with everyone saying to make sure he knows the ways of lord GabeN, and that console is for suckers.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Show him around the home and the general neighborhood, and preach to him the religion of our almighty lord GabeN and his savior Linus. And tell him console=peasant. Also try to get him into computers.

EDIT: omg Linus is reading this

What a surreal situation.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Show him around the home and the general neighborhood, and preach to him the religion of our almighty lord GabeN and his savior Linus. And tell him console=peasant. Also try to get him into computers.

EDIT: omg Linus is reading this

im sure he is shitting himself of laughter then

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Well..your parents must not be proud of you.Probably because you're a brown ninja.Oh wait no...why must I make bad jokes -.-.

Side-effect of having a really shitty teacher which ruins your day.

All jokes aside, is he sociable?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Well..your parents must not be proud of you.Probably because you're a brown ninja.Oh wait no...why must I make bad jokes -.-.

Side-effect of having a really shitty teacher which ruins your day.

All jokes aside, is he sociable?

talks more then i did at his age, id say he talks a normal amount. Im very glad that he is pretty fluent in english but im not sure why thats the case.

Listen if you care.

is it too late to get a refund? if not, please tell me he's a redhead..

/s

no really your stuck with him. honestly you dont really need to treat him like a brother right away, that will take time. best thing you can do is just be his friend. he's probably confused as fuck and nervous too, remember that.

seriously though you're parents are douchbags for only giving you a 24 hour notice. thats fucked up

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

yet another update:

Parents wanted me to take care of him for a while as they had to sort out some paper work and stuff for schools etc, started dicking around on epsxe and got him to play tempest x3 on my pc, hes addicted to it and annoyingly better then me at it already.

Anyways it hit 10pm here a few minutes back and as if it was on timer he just basically shut down, parents threw him in my brothers room

Listen if you care.

not to sound rude in any way, but this is weirdest fucking thing ive heard all day... :S

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

yet another update:

Parents wanted me to take care of him for a while as they had to sort out some paper work and stuff for schools etc, started dicking around on epsxe and got him to play tempest x3 on my pc, hes addicted to it and annoyingly better then me at it already.

Anyways it hit 10pm here a few minutes back and as if it was on timer he just basically shut down, parents threw him in my brothers room

he just started playing it and he's better than you which has played for a long time

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

not to sound rude in any way, but this is weirdest fucking thing ive heard all day... :S

i like this thread it it makes me laugh :)

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Ditto...

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.