Umm so my parents adopted some kid

brownninja97

Do you have an Unboxing video of the whole thing somewhere on YouTube? :mellow:

Details separate people.

I guess i'd just treat him the way you'd want to be treated if you were him. It's prolly really awks for him too but every little kid wants to have that cool older brother that just plays with them and teaches them a bunch of cool stuff. I'm sure you'd end up loving it as well especially as he starts to look up to you and depend on you as you guys get closer. 

And yea introducing him to computers and playing online games with him would prolly be a nice way to get things started.

792p man, all the cool kids be squeezing out that extra row of pixels

Shhh.. I play portal 2 with 1024*768 high~med setting 75Hz with my HD 4000.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Do you have an Unboxing video of the whole thing somewhere on YouTube? :mellow:

customs will not allow it because someone forgot to declare the organic goods.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Update kinda: Asked mother about it, she said they sponsored the kid as he lived in poverty(paid £30 per month so he can have a life) but four months ago his parents were murdered, a month ago the company which does the sponsored realised the money wasnt going anywhere so they investigated and found out the parents were dead, my parents offered to adopt him two weeks ago. They said that as i was going coursework before they didnt want to bother me with this news so they waited until it was over which was yesterday.

Anyways spent the last few hours with him while mother went shopping, we likes lego a lot and my massive 4000+ hot wheels car collection, been hooked on the little mat i used to play on, kinda reminded me of my younger years. Here is the best part, it recognised my dragon ball z poster, addressing goku as kakarot(or kakawot as he says). I must admit the kid has an awesome hair line(stupid i know), its one of those hair lines that those photogenic people have. Anyways im worried about the lego. Also this kinda makes me a teen parent as my father is at work most of the day so, shit.

Be careful dude that shit is dangerous

5e5.jpg

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

people have died before, people will die again, i can try to be cautious but i could be next.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

people have died before, people will die again, i can try to be cautious but i could be next.

Big Boss salutes you

Metal_Gear_Solid_salute.jpg

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

oh boy get ready to share half your shit & it's going to be a really cold Christmas.

that was  a dick move from your parent imo, what were they expecting? you just jump into their bandwagon & say "hot diggity damn i got a kid brother :/ thanks mom & dad", Maybe You should do the same to them on the day that you get married , like " hey mom/dad i'm getting married in a few hours see ya there" #PAYBACKSABITCH

other than that you got a personal mini minion, just learn a few things about him,  Just dont' try to figure out the backstory & other shit now it'll make things worse or maybe even broil to a point of feud , maybe save that later part of his life (i just read the update part)

Anyways, treat him good & take care of him, watch a few anime shows that you like with him,  maybe you'll find a much more common ground there..spend time with him each day, don't make him feel isolated, Here's the word  you're going to hate, he's sorta your responsibility too now, keep him safe , make sure he lets you know everything, be his invisible guardian angel & keep him safe from bullying, that's all there's to it for now.

You'll do good. Plus, congrats on unexpected title #BIG BROTHER promotion..

Details separate people.

Update kinda: Asked mother about it, she said they sponsored the kid as he lived in poverty(paid £30 per month so he can have a life) but four months ago his parents were murdered, a month ago the company which does the sponsored realised the money wasnt going anywhere so they investigated and found out the parents were dead, my parents offered to adopt him two weeks ago. They said that as i was going coursework before they didnt want to bother me with this news so they waited until it was over which was yesterday.

Anyways spent the last few hours with him while mother went shopping, we likes lego a lot and my massive 4000+ hot wheels car collection, been hooked on the little mat i used to play on, kinda reminded me of my younger years. Here is the best part, it recognised my dragon ball z poster, addressing goku as kakarot(or kakawot as he says). I must admit the kid has an awesome hair line(stupid i know), its one of those hair lines that those photogenic people have. Anyways im worried about the lego. Also this kinda makes me a teen parent as my father is at work most of the day so, shit.

Be nice to him, and pics of the Hot Wheels and the hairline :D

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Be nice to him, and pics of the Hot Wheels and the hairline :D

for privacy reasons no, well i can do a pic of the hotwheels.

Listen if you care.

The hair one was a joke. I just want pics of them karss.

yeah maybe later, im knackered, as you can imagine its been a long day.

Listen if you care.

you should brainwash him to whatever you believe in as for bonding act natural and start a conversation here or there...kind of like having a foreign exchange student, but maybe less intense

for privacy reasons no, well i can do a pic of the hotwheels.

Do it and give us a fake photo that is similar the internet is full of them.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

at least your getting along ok and he hasn't broken any of your stuff yet :P

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

at least your getting along ok and he hasn't broken any of your stuff yet :P

well the cheeky bugger managed to undo those two small lego bits

this thing

harder-than-splitting-an-atom.jpg

Listen if you care.

well the cheeky bugger managed to undo those two small lego bits

this thing

i could do them easy. i just had some nails.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

5e5.jpg

Prevention method number 1#: walk in your house with combat boots.

If that's out of question, then (damnit, need to improvise)... 2# Remember "Floor is lava"? Recreate that if there's a Lego minefield in your room... :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

If that's out of question, then (damnit, need to improvise)... 2# Remember "Floor is lava"? Recreate that if there's a Lego minefield in your room... :lol:

#3 wear a lot of cotton socks.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

If that's out of question, then (damnit, need to improvise)... 2# Remember "Floor is lava"? Recreate that if there's a Lego minefield in your room...  :lol:

#3 wear a lot of cotton socks.

I forgot something... That our OP here is a ninja. Legos should not be a problem for him... Right? :D

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Make him your minion!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

That's.....just odd.

Maybe take him out to parks and stuff, use him as a chick magnet? "yeah, just spending the day at the park with my adopted little brother"

I can see that working

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs