Umm so my parents adopted some kid

brownninja97

not to sound rude in any way, but this is weirdest fucking thing ive heard all day... :S

This is at least in the top 20 weirdest shit in my life.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It made me think of the business trip I was on in London a few days ago. I had to use the tube in the middle of rush hour. That thing was packed like a meat wagon and the underground was like a stinking meat market. Anyway Id managed to squeeze onto a tube train, it was wall to wall, floor to ceiling with people when this little Asian kid tried to also get on. He couldn't fit at first so he decided to take a few steps backwards... what happened next was just bizarre.. he starts running! He had decided taken a run up I realized. So he runs at the open door and me stuck in the middle... jumps and then slams almost horizontally into all of the people. The doors then began to shut, on his head no less....

Why was he in such a mad rush and so very desperate to get on this train? Was he on his was to your place I now wonder?

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

It made me think of the business trip I was on in London a few days ago. I had to use the tube in the middle of rush hour. That thing was packed like a meat wagon and the underground was like a stinking meat market. Anyway Id managed to squeeze onto a tube train, it was wall to wall, floor to ceiling with people when this little Asian kid tried to also get on. He couldn't fit at first so he decided to take a few steps backwards... what happened next was just bizarre.. he starts running! He had decided taken a run up I realized. So he runs at the open door and me stuck in the middle... jumps and then slams almost horizontally into all of the people. The doors then began to shut, on his head no less....

Why was he in such a mad rush and so very desperate to get on this train? Was he on his was to your place I now wonder?

if he was a 8 year old then maybe.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Make him praise you, make yourself look smart and teach him cool things to make him go "OH WOW"

Try to impress him and make him your servant or something, make him look up to you. Use this opportunity to your advantage.

Yeah this is definitely something to discuss with your parents, since completely leaving you out of it is really shitty parenting.  

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Wait, Just out of nowhere - BAM you have a new brother? Dafuq.

Maybe your parents miss your brother or something. But Dayum.

I guess you got go accept it and just deal with the brother,after a few months stuff will get more comfortable and after a few years he will essentially be another family member.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

Sell him and upgrade your PC.

THIS MY FRIEND.

well anyways joking aside.

you should try to overclock your new brother so he can do all the cleaning and stuff for you. also try building a water cooling loop for your brother so he can do stuff faster. 

well anyways teach him about computers so you two can compete on pc building or something.

\

also teach him like

"My Brotha I'm your GOD. My Will is Justice" something like that.

Live your life like a dream.

I forgot something... That our OP here is a ninja. Legos should not be a problem for him... Right? :D

No all I know is you can't see a ninja.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Update kinda: Asked mother about it, she said they sponsored the kid as he lived in poverty(paid £30 per month so he can have a life) but four months ago his parents were murdered, a month ago the company which does the sponsored realised the money wasnt going anywhere so they investigated and found out the parents were dead, my parents offered to adopt him two weeks ago. They said that as i was going coursework before they didnt want to bother me with this news so they waited until it was over which was yesterday.

Anyways spent the last few hours with him while mother went shopping, we likes lego a lot and my massive 4000+ hot wheels car collection, been hooked on the little mat i used to play on, kinda reminded me of my younger years. Here is the best part, it recognised my dragon ball z poster, addressing goku as kakarot(or kakawot as he says). I must admit the kid has an awesome hair line(stupid i know), its one of those hair lines that those photogenic people have. Anyways im worried about the lego. Also this kinda makes me a teen parent as my father is at work most of the day so, shit.

Well, thats a sad backstory... but now you know

And your not a "teen parent", you are just kinda a dad, but not really because he probs sees you as a brother

Your parent's probably don't love you anymore. They imported him to replace you. Watch your back OP. 

Your parent's probably don't love you anymore. They imported him to replace you. Watch your back OP. 

*cocks shotgun* just try something, SEE WHAT HAPPENS AHAHAHHA

Listen if you care.

lol, but doesn't england have like SUPER STRICT gun laws?

*cocks broom* u wot m8

Listen if you care.

I'd be excited if this happened to me, I could create another version of myself except he will be faster, better, stronger.

*grabs old hard drive* bring it m9!

1v1 me in an ide

Listen if you care.

1v1 me in an ide

You have 26 posts man.

Awesome.

(binary)

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

IN an ide??? How could 2 human beings fir inside a connector?

we shall each paint our minds within, shit kids finally awake, well bb

Listen if you care.

1 days notice and some random kid in my house..............Heads would roll

I'd still tall to your brother even if he's in university. I assume if he is he's a bit older. Sunce he's your brother I imagine he'd be willing to talk especially about this.

So this was odd, i was told yesterday that im getting another little brother. So yeah i was like cool if you want to.

So today I come home and there is some random kid in the house, mother is like hey this is your new brother.

The kid is 8 and hes from Taiwan so im very confused as to how i should react to a situation like this.

Ive always been the little brother of our household and my older brother in at university so i cant really ask him for help.

Does anyone else have adopted siblings or some sort of similar situations because its hurting my brain thinking about this, the little guy seems happy to be here and im not sure if i should ask my parents as to why they did this, more importantly why they gave me one days notice.

He knows English thank the higher powers, well i guess this means i shall show him the wonders of computers.

It also means ill likely spend even less time on this forum. 

Taiwan?

Wtf?

Should have adopted a girl so you could at least have some fun.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...