Umm so my parents adopted some kid

brownninja97

Sell him and upgrade your PC.

i just LOLed so hard 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

just hope he doesn't go through the bite phase or pinching phase my brother is going through both and they hurt and i mean hurt and he's 11 soon 12 i would've thought he would've went through those phases when he was younger

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

just hope he doesn't go through the bite phase or pinching phase my brother is going through both and they hurt and i mean hurt and he's 11 soon 12 i would've thought he would've went through those phases when he was younger

Fun indeed; a strange child enters your household and then begins to pinch and bite you...

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Fun indeed; a strange child enters your household and then begins to pinch and bite you...

well it might take a bit of time after living with him but it might happen, i end up having to either slap, punch, kick, or pick him up and throw him down on to the couch to get him to stop >:c

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

well it might take a bit of time after living with him but it might happen, i end up having to either slap, punch, kick, or pick him up and throw him down on to the couch to get him to stop >:c

Ah how awful. I was fortunate enough to have no one when I was growing up. I have real problems with people in general and even more so when it comes to my own space and possessions. I can't imagine how I'd feel in that situation... let alone coming home to a strange child who was apparently to be my sibling moving forwards.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Ah how awful. I was fortunate enough to have no one when I was growing up. I have real problems with people in general and even more so when it comes to my own space and possessions. I can't imagine how I'd feel in that situation... let alone coming home to a strange child who was apparently to be my sibling moving forwards.

that would be strange for you

Spoiler

omfg the advice here is a disaster. The first thing you need to do is show him he is not living in the sticks anymore. Take him to an Imax theater and welcome him to the first world.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

well good luck. My moms friend has adopted two RUSSIAN kids in her house: she already has a son and daughter, not sure if the russians are temporary or not. But the whole thing about his parents dying is depressing, hope he gets over it ( man, 3rd world countries these dayz...gosh). And of course introduce him to the REAL DADDY ( linus: the daddy of computing anyway) ( when u teach him about PCs: first thing: linustechtips.) Good luck, and best wishes to both of you!

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I would make him like me. Teach him everything about computers and get him really big with weight training.

So this was odd, i was told yesterday that im getting another little brother. So yeah i was like cool if you want to.

So today I come home and there is some random kid in the house, mother is like hey this is your new brother.

The kid is 8 and hes from Taiwan so im very confused as to how i should react to a situation like this.

Ive always been the little brother of our household and my older brother in at university so i cant really ask him for help.

Does anyone else have adopted siblings or some sort of similar situations because its hurting my brain thinking about this, the little guy seems happy to be here and im not sure if i should ask my parents as to why they did this, more importantly why they gave me one days notice.

He knows English thank the higher powers, well i guess this means i shall show him the wonders of computers.

It also means ill likely spend even less time on this forum. 

lol i dont think your parents did the best job easing you into the situation

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

So this was odd, i was told yesterday that im getting another little brother. So yeah i was like cool if you want to.

So today I come home and there is some random kid in the house, mother is like hey this is your new brother.

The kid is 8 and hes from Taiwan so im very confused as to how i should react to a situation like this.

Ive always been the little brother of our household and my older brother in at university so i cant really ask him for help.

Does anyone else have adopted siblings or some sort of similar situations because its hurting my brain thinking about this, the little guy seems happy to be here and im not sure if i should ask my parents as to why they did this, more importantly why they gave me one days notice.

He knows English thank the higher powers, well i guess this means i shall show him the wonders of computers.

It also means ill likely spend even less time on this forum. 

I laughed harder than I should have

Also, be glad you have a sibling.

I WAS AN ONLY CHILD !!!!!!!!!!   I WAS ALL ALONE IN THIS WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(que violin music)

When I was growing up, I had no siblings to share anything with.  I would visit cousins who were constantly fighting each other, one time the sister clawed a chunk of flesh out of her own brothers face.  Such love and respect.  When I had christmas, the ENTIRE FLOOR was flooded with toys ALL FOR ME.  I always had my own stuff.

So you see, now that you have a younger brother, you won't have to deal with any of that.  Feel better now?  Good, I'm here to help.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Also, be glad you have a sibling.

I WAS AN ONLY CHILD !!!!!!!!!!   I WAS ALL ALONE IN THIS WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(que violin music)

When I was growing up, I had no siblings to share anything with.  I would visit cousins who were constantly fighting each other, one time the sister clawed a chunk of flesh out of her own brothers face.  Such love and respect.  When I had christmas, the ENTIRE FLOOR was flooded with toys ALL FOR ME.  I always had my own stuff.

So you see, now that you have a younger brother, you won't have to deal with any of that.  Feel better now?  Good, I'm here to help.

Well that explains why all your posts sound like they were written by a budding cereal killer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Well that explains why all your posts sound like they were written by a budding cereal killer.

Can you imagine if there were more than one of me spawned?  The world suffered a great loss that day.  

Can you imagine if there were more than one of me spawned? The world suffered a great loss that day.

would you kindly give me your DNA so i can make an army of you. (anyone who gets the reference "would you kindly" gets a cookie)

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

-snip-

OMG MAN. I JUST WATCHED LH II EPISODES TODAY.

DAT FACE THO

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

would you kindly give me your DNA so i can make an army of you. (anyone who gets the reference "would you kindly" gets a cookie)

Love that series with a passion!

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

I'll just wait for the 20/20 story when 2 parents kidnap a kid and to hide it they tell their son that they just adopted him...

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )