ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I want this

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 RAM: 16 GB GeIL Dragon 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 770OC 2GB Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D Storage: 1TB WD, Blue, 120GB, munch ssd PSU: 600w Corsair 

Display: aoc tn something, Dell ips U24..  Keyboard: CM storm quickfire xt Brown switches Mouse: Logitech G502, Pricing: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8CBWjX

I must say, even though the lighting on the Extreme is out of this world, it would look absolutely beautiful with that red breathing effect in my system!

Just need to upgrade my case to fit this bad boy in :P

I just ordered an Oculus Rift and have been wanting to upgrade my setup so I can play games at a decent frame rate with it, hopefully when I get round to buying one they won't all be sold out anymore.

I need an NVidia 980 to strengthen the poor Nvidia Company compared to AMD. Also i have to become a proud member of the masterrace pc community,i can not just live with my PS4, I cry everytime I see it, i don't want to be a peasant! Hail to RNGezus and gemme that LED Carbon Block please!! 

Have to say, love the unique look of this card, I'm a huge fan

Intel i5 4670k @4.2 GHz, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Asus Sabertooth Z87, Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600 MHz 16GB, Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8GB, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX650G, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, NZXT Switch 810, Asus MX34VQ, Asus MX239H.

Never thought I'd say this about a Zotac card, but that AMP! Extreme looks really solid. Well built, good specs, good software. Zotac has made actually shocked me more than any other company with their 970/980 AMP! releases, and that says a lot. Good job Zotac, you got my attention. 

SYSTEM: AMD FX-6300, 8GB Corsair Vengeance ram, Gigabyte Windforce 760, 1TB HDD, CoolerMaster HAF 912 case, Hyper 212 evo w/ Noctua.

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow Tournament 2014, Zowie FK1, ASUS 1080p monitor, Sennheiser HD 558.