ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

What I like about this is that it has a good price/peformance ratio, it looks very sexy as the extreme edition has that triple fan design and red/green lighting. on top of that it has a backplate. 

first of all Extreme edition amazing triple-slot and beautiful 3-fan cooling with some amazing leds (in cases like my corsair 450D will look amazing in front of my current gtx 750 xD) and of coarse an amazing design that zotac just made as for the omega its like its little brother but with better overclocking potential but not good for stict sli cases for me zotac made it to top 3 gpu brands

I like power requirements of GTX 900 series cards.

Devices:

Desktop(s): Main Rig | CPU: R7 1700x, Ram: 16GB, GPU: GTX 1070 Ti

Server(s): My Server 

Laptop(s): Macbook Pro 13" (2015) 

Phone(s): iPhone SE (64GB), Nokia Lumia 925 

The 900 series turns my crank on account of the price to performance ratio, especially the 970. I feel like I can finally afford a high end graphics card :D

Gotta love the Maxwell architecture with its lower power consumption (therefore slower fans for quieter operation), plus the cooler's unique and slick design. 

Thanks to Zotax and LinusTechTips for the giveaway. Good luck, mates.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Not sure about the crazy lights and the fake carbon yo.

GTX 980 makes me Yayaya! I wants to win!

They look really good, I like the 970 especially for its much lower price than the 980 but they both perform great.

Hello, first of, i would like to wish good luck to all.

what i really like about the Extreme is the LED illumination, i just love lights! (i wish they added blue too)

In the 900 series cards, the price drop in nowadays, is a huge factor that everyone i belive would consider over the opposite team...

Thanks guys and keep up the good work,

Regards from Cyprus, GG :D 

wow zotac did a really nice job!!

MY PC   CPU INTEL i7 4790k   MOTHERBOARD ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1   COOLING CORSAIR H80i    CASE BITFENIX RONIN   RAM 2X4GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1600MHZ  GPU GIGABYTE GTX 970 G1 PSU CORSAIR RM750 WATT SSD SAMSUNG PRO 850 256GB HDD WD 1TB BLUE

Im using a Zotac gtx470 amp! right now and i wanted to upgrade it in the next few months. I was going for a gtx 970 but a gtx 980 would be awesome. Also I like the look of the extreme with the lights and that fake carbon fibre.

the best thing about these new cards is we are getting closer to making 4k gaming, great

Desktop 

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 6800k @ 4.2GHz Mobo: Asus X99 Strix GPU: 2x Asus Strix 970 RAM: 32GB Corsair vengeance 2400MHz, SSD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB, 2x Intel 520 256GB HDD: 2TB WD Black, 2TB WD Green Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv atx Tempered Glass Monitor: Asus PG278Q, Asus PB278

Laptop 

Spoiler

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 256GB 8GB RAM

Server 

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Xeon E5 2620 v4 Mobo: Asus X99-A RAM: 32GB Corsair vengeance 2400MHz SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) RAID Controller: Adaptec RAID 81605ZQ, HighPoint RocketRAID 2720SGL HDD: 12x WD 4TB Red Case: Norcotek RPC4224

I think I prefer the more conservative Omega. It does look like the Asus design though :)

I love how these cards can fit so much cooling and performance in a dual slot card and still be power efficient.

Thanks Linus