ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

hmmmm much want for the 980!...

Been tempted to get the 970 since it came out and have been thinking of 970 vs 290x because here in UK the prices are very similar!

But man the Zotacs look sexy :D those green leds would look great with all the razer gear i got :D

FX-8320 | EVGA GTX 970 FTW | 16Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Corsair H100i | Corsair 500R case | 120Gb boot SSD + many HDDs | Gigabyte MB 970 Chipset | Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | LgTech 420 | 3D Connexion Space mouse Pro <- love this!

Motorsport Engineering Student from the UK

Powerful and power efficient, best things about them. The design isn't that bad, but I like the reference nvidia design the most.

CASE: Thermaltake Commander MS-I | CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 3.16 GHz @ stock cooler | MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte P31-ES3G | GPU: Gigabyte Amd Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5 | PSU: Blueberry 550W | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Green 500 GB

The cooler actually looks kind of badass on it. And if what you said about the silence and overlooking is true, I'm all for it man

normally, i would prefer metal shrouds, but i prefer a darker finish on it, so i suppose i would prefer the carbon fibre look because of the colour.

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K (Stock Speed)  Motherboard: Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark-S  Memory: 4x8GB Klevv GENUINE DDR3 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 550Ti PSU: Corsair RM850

I like the lighting effects of the Zotac Omega and how the power efficiency of the Nvidia GTX 900 series allows lower temperature under load and more overclocking headroom all while remaining shockingly quite.

The naming scheme is glorious. An exclamation mark needs to be in every naming scheme. Oh and the good performance is a bonus I guess.

Oh how I wish these things would get back in stock! I ended up going for an MSI 770 instead ONLY because I was able to find it for about $200 USD. That being said I think it's great that Linus Tech Tips has gotten big enough for companies like ZOTAC to seek out in order to bump up their sales reputation. Very smart move on ZOTAC's public relation's team. 

As always I love your videos guys! Please keep up the fantastic work!

Chase