ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Trying out my luck once again, with a low probability. Still, the heatsink looks pretty beefy but I prefer the Extreme version compared to Omega.

Intel Core I5 760, Asus Maximus III Formula, 2Gb Corsair XMS 3, Asus ENGTX 460 Top, Cooler Master Silent Pro M600, Cooler Master HAF 922, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB, Spire Gemini Rev 2

To be honest, I prefer the metal cooler, as the texture gives off a nicer aesthetic compared to the rice'y looking plastic one.

I love the carbon fiber, it would look so good in my current build!

Main rig

CPU: I7 4820K @4.8GHz || Cooler: Corsair H100 || Display: LG 34UM95 || MOBO: Asus Sabertooth x79 || RAM: AMD 1600MHz 2x 4GB || GPU: Two AMD R9 290's @1050MHz core 1400MHz Memory || Case: Cooler master HAF 922 || SSD: Samsung 830 128GB and PNY XLR8 120GB SSD in raid 0 || HDD: 2x Seagate barracuda 1.5TB
Guest rig
CPU: I5 3330S || MOBO: ECS H61H2-I5 || Ram: 2x 2GB Samsung 1333MHz || GPU: Radeon HD 6970 || PSU: Antec Earth-watts 750watt
HTPC
CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 720BE unlocked 4th core @3.7GHz || GPU: low profile Geforce 9500GT || random 2x 2GB ddr2 ram (don't feel like looking) || Cooler: some rosewill cooler

I'm not big on LED lighting, but that would look fantastic in a windowed case, even if it is a bit long for a 970

OMG they look so sexy :D

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4gb @ 1866Mhz GPU: GTX 780 Ti Case: Corsair 750D HDD: Kingston 120gb, WD 500GB & WD 1tb PSU: Corsair Rm 750w with Blue Sleeved Cables Monitors: Acer 24", Acer 21", Samsung 18" CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK Pro Mouse: Razer Death Adder Speakers: Edifer 5.1 Surround Sound Microphone: Blue Yeti

PcPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/LozzaNewport/saved/4dT0

i like the design of the extreme better then the omega but both looks very pretty and it is nice with the USB input to directly get info about temp. fan speeds and more

Triple cooler -> lower temperatures -> quiter work under load -> more room for overclocking!

Awesome and it look great!

Would really like to get this card. I like the looks of the omega version compared to the extreme.then again all Gtx 980 are a beast of a card or as Linus states "fastest single GPU". Thx for the giveaway zotac and Linus media group xD

zotac extreme has a pretty cool look , and 3 fans is the best cooling way for a GPU

But . the best thing about the extreme edition is the lighing .

I like the carbon fiber on the AMP! Extreme, and the fact that they overclock so well. 1500mhz, Damn.

My first post, I know. I might stick around regardless, as I tend to lurk here anyway. I've been budgeting a 980, and my system makes sense for it, so this would save me quite a bit of money; no reason to turn down the possibility.

I love what the GTX 900 series is doing for power efficiency, and somehow maintaining a reasonable price range for it's specs.

Man those lights with the carbon fiber look absolutely AMAZING in my opinion!

A comparison on the sound pressure levels of these overclocked cardswould be nice. (with numbers)

This GTX 970 seems like a great performer when overclocked correctly: about 10% extra fps compared to the Strix on 4k. Not bad at all!

I'll take it off your hands :)

Love the carbon fiber look bdw