ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The Extreme Edition looks awesome , not so for the Omega Edition.
But the pricing difference in my Country is rather huge between these two. Sad to see there's no performance difference either. 
But are the components in both cards same just the difference are the cooler and heatsink ?? 

I do have worries about clearance for the Extreme Edition card. Also Triple fans cards are never really quiet compared to Dual fans. Linus should really had show a Temp comparison between this two cards. 

Wow that looks really cool! Triple Cooler <3

900 series seems to be really power efficient so they are really good from a cost to run stand point!

I love that this is international.

I use i5-3470, 8GB kingston, SSD + 2x hdd, GTX 970

Gimme gimme gimme current gen after midnight!! Yeah I like Abba AND WOT?! Don't you judge me.. Pick me. That's fine.. Plus aboot time we got colour change LEDs on cards.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.

i remember how mad i was having to build my rig so soon for college and a few days after having all nice and top of the line  DDR4, Haswell-E, and then the 900 series of geforce cards came out. it felt bad but i was still happy with my MSI 780 ti because it over clocks like a BEAST. i never wanted to switch to another brand from MSI but that extreme zotac is HUGE and pretty darn sexy if you run a single card system like me., so i might get one when of them when the 980 ti's or equivalent comes out.

My GTX 760 feels old now :(

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

Since I always put all the LEDs into my RIG id prefer the Extreme Plus Version, but overall i really do like solid cards with that metal housing on the Omega.
Both Card look really good, but i think i`d still go for that Extreme Edition.

Shine bright like a diamond! :D

Awesomeness lies in you!...maybe?

shweett...

PC specs:Intel® Core™ i5 4690K, Gigabyte Z97X-SLI, 8GB Kingston HyperX x2,MSI TwinFrozr GTX760, CoolerMaster 690III, 120GB plextor SSD, Crosshair CX600M,  Cooler Master Seidon 120v PLUS,

Others:Dell S2240L, Rosewill RB-9000, Razer Deathadder black edition.