ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The most interesting thing about the cards are both look amazing and is highly power efficient as well as with more memory than usual.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

Holy balls those look awesome! I was thinking about getting the Gigabyte one but I might just change my mind :D

Fairly overclocked AND STILL USES LESS POWER THAN TWO AVERAGE LIGHTBULBS  :blink: 
Then again, coming from an HD 6450 this is still too much  ;)

The main thing that interests me about the 900 series is (aside from the fantastic performance of them) is the power efficiency of them. It really is staggering that Nvidia have managed to increase the performance so much compared to the previous series at a lower price AND using on average around 100W less. Simply fantastic

Well what I like about the Zotac GeForce GTX 970 AMP Extreme is pretty obvious. The Card just looks amazing and just Boss! On Top of that it runs as it looks!

The Omega looks also nice. But I am more into that hard and striking Gamer Style look.

And what I like about the 900 Series in general? They run amazing and they are extremely power efficient! That’s why :D

Triple slot cooler, yeaahh! Triple fan, yeaahh!

It's not often a 3rd party GPU manufacturer realises most people do single GPU anyways :)

Thats MY opinion up there, not the ultimate option.

980 amp looks nicer, triple slot is tacky to me for some reason, LED's on it seem kind of nice too.

Haven't got my hands on the 900 series, but the ease of supersampling seems like a nice feature to have.

i wouldn't mind a gtx980. i like stuff that overclocks well too :)

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I like the fact it isnt my R9 290

and

I like the green LED's as they will go with my case design! 

This looks right down my Alley... Although its going to cost me in the electricity bill... Ah fuck it I pay it now I can do what I want with it!

I5 4690k, EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB, 16GB Corsair Vengence (Blue), Seagate 3TB & Western Digital 500GB HDD's, San Disk Ultra II 120GB SSD, Novatech Gold Series 850w PSU

I'm really impressed by the GTX 970, being able to provide that much power at a surprisingly low price. Only bought a 770 back in May and thought I'd stick with it for a while but now, I just need a 900 series card. :D

I do like the Amp Omega's metal casing, very robust.

The Omega looks ugly, but it would "feel" very nice in my non-windowed system. I'm still using an HD7770, geez...