ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Might as well comment and hope to win because i have bigger chances of actually winning it rather than buying it because i can't find them in stock anywhere in my country.

Zotac 970 AMP Omega Edition is a quiet card and im glad it fitted my itx case in a hairline away from the sidepanel.
it can easy OC at +200 coreclock with a max of 35c delta temp.

I am curently building a computer and I did not think Zotac was a good company for gpu! Your review could not have been on a better moment! Thanks a lot

I think the new 900 series is great because of the powerful GPU and the power efficiency.

Tanks Zotac for this amazing give away

I really expected the Extreme to be a better binned chip. Anyways, the giveaway was really a surprise at the end. 

My PC: CPU: Intel Core i3 3220, MB: ASUS P8P67 LE, GPU: Palit Jetstream GTX 670, RAM: 4GB 1333mhz DDR3, Storage: 750GB Hitachi, PSU: CoolerMaster G650M 80+ Bronze, Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus, Case: Multirama, Display: Acer x229w 22" 1680x1050, Keyboard: Logitech K120, Mouse: Steelseries Kinzu v2, Sound: Logitech 2.1 system

Very pleasing aesthetic on those cards. Love the power efficiency on the 900/Maxwell series, will however be waiting out this generation for a the die shrink coming with Pascal for even lower power consumption.

The looks are nice but i always go for low noise and apparently these are pretty quiet.

Thanks for the giveaway!

My 560 non-TI needs to be put to rest , poor bastard did well and is still struggling , hope I'll win :D.