ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

It might seem superficial, but the overall design is freaking awesome! The best around in my opinion! Also the raw power in this beast is of course a massive draw for me. :)

Sorry, but I found them look very......unattractive. Strix for me anytime.

dayumm would love to own one of these sweet GPUs, never really had a dedicated GPU for my computers for like forever (if you dont count laptops "dedicated GPUs")

The two are really nice. ZOTAC hasn't really been that big in the market of the GPUs (mainly monopolized by Asus, MSI and EVGA) but I think that these new cards really bring it out as a proper competitor. The cooler is fantastic and looks good too! The triple-slot config can be space restricting, yes, however it provides extra cooling capacity and the results are just like Linus talked about (cool and quiet while under oc and load). I think these two cards will be big players in the 900 series market. In general, the 900 series is awesome. You get better performance in every way compared to it's 700 series parent and yey it IS CHEAPER OMGOMHOMGOMGOMG.

Nice video Linus as well :). Been watching LTT for a year and every video is fantastic. Have a nice day everyone!

Pff the gtx 900 series from nvidia is incredible. Rocking a gtx 780 at the moment, but this series of gpus is compelling already

MB: Maximus VI Gene Case: Corsair 350D CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.4 GHz GPU: GTX 780 OC RAM: 16 GB DDR3 HyperX 1600 MHz 

Personally, I love the cooler featured on the Zotac Extreme 980.

The GTX 980 and 970 hardly consume any power compared to older graphics cards too which is always a benefit :)

it uses less power than my 7950. and i want to give a shot at sli. which i so do not have a mini ITX :ph34r:

lives on

BAKABT