"Hatred" Gameplay Trailer

Opcode

I see what you did there :P

I didn't even see that O_O

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

This is pretty messed up, games like GTA have a reason behind their killings and the whole point of the game isnt just to kill people. 

The guy in this just seems to kill people because he hates people and to be honest it is sending a bad message, yes video games don't cause people to be murders but give this to an unstable person and never know what could happen. 

Project: Rock Lobster = Completed Click for Build Log 
INTEL CORE I7 4790K @4.6ghz | 2 x Windforce R9 290's CF | CORSAIR H110i |Samsung EVO 500GB SSD, Sandisk 128GB SSD| WD 3TB Green, Seagate 2TB |

|Asus Maximus 7 Ranger  | Windows 7 | Corsair 450D Case |

This will never get in Australia! lol they sooked over gta san andreas and that is nothing compared to this!

This is pretty messed up, games like GTA have a reason behind their killings and the whole point of the game isnt just to kill people. 

The guy in this just seems to kill people because he hates people and to be honest it is sending a bad message, yes video games don't cause people to be murders but give this to an unstable person and never know what could happen. 

Games like GTA and Saints Row aren't as serious. They're humorous.

I don't mind the fact that it's based around a murder spree, that's nothing new, but it's just plain tasteless. Unless the gameplay has some godlike magical elements of pure awesome, I can see this going down the shitter as fast as you can blink.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

Can't say I agree with the game. It's pure stupidity and the release of it would only just drive up a new ratings classification system for the world.

Honestly, why would you even bother with such a pathetic game

oh this will definitely get banned here in Australia. It looks awesome but I would of preferred a Third-Person camera. Definitely going to pick this up when it comes out.

It will only get banned if they plan on distributing the game on physical media.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Ultra-Violence, righty right?

30405805_.jpg

This game is like a mixup of all my favorite movies: Sin City, Pulp Fiction, Clockwork Orange, Full Metal Jacket <3

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Just wow........ that crazy, developers reason and goal from the start was to make the most horrific game possible, just to fuck shit up.

Another useless game...

What's the point of this?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Wow like a super dark hotline miami

looks interesting, though a tiny bit fucked up maybe....a step to far?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It looks like a more serious Dead Rising.

Want to see TotalBiscuit's review of this game, will be interesting.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Queue the return of Jack Thompson, and Anita having a field day with this protagonist killing women.

Either way the game looks like rubbish.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

Meh, I can't possibly see the long lived fun in this game. It might be ok for a run or two, but what after that?
I bet it'll just be like the killing sprees you sometimes go on in GTA when you get bored; killing as many civilians as you can to draw in the cops, then seeing how long you last.

Hell, I bet that's how they came up with the idea for this game.

I like me some gore in games. I enjoy shooters. I don't think I'd enjoy this. It's just a little too twisted. Sort of like that other game that was shown off recently where you go around killing each other.

At least that one looked a little more entertaining and challenging.
Like really, how hard is it to kill unarmed civilians?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Razarza, on 17 Oct 2014 - 8:32 PM, said:

It will only get banned if they plan on distributing the game on physical media.

Yeah that is true. 

Jesus Christ...

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Love the double standards everyone has.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Epic is mad, they don't want anything that can be associated whit them since the game runs on UE4

http://www.polygon.com/2014/10/16/6989459/hatred-epic-games-unreal-engine

Yet Epic had no problem collecting the money from them all this time and if there are stipulations beyond standard fees or a contract clause, Epic will shove a percentage of this game's revenue in it's pockets, profiting from the game on one hand while trying to distance themselves on the other.

They are just another business entity trying to stay politically correct in the eye of the public. If they really cared they would have looked into the game before it's imminent release or they would have announced that the money they get from the studio making this game will go to a charity.

I'm calling it now: It will be a bad game that will bore you within hours of playing it. Even if I am wrong on that, the game is controversial for sure but we have no moral high ground to judge it now. It's a shock effect game, aiming to spark controversy and I would be very surprised if there is more to it than that, based on what I have seen. Considering all the FPS games in our libraries, we can't be hypocrites. I think it's a cheap tactic to make a game about provoking first and an actual game second but the rest of it is cool with me. It deserves the same treatment as any other upcoming game. If we let elements of typical FPS game slide, it's only fair that this one gets equal treatment. I am aware that some people don't want to touch this one and that's fair but to assume some moral high ground after the "no russian" COD level or the Spec Ops: The Line is double standard at best.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

Yes, tons of games have violent, often unnecessary killings in them. But there is an objective the player is pursuing. In GTA, you have the option of going on a murderous rampage, but it's never the objective of the game to kill random civilians. The reason the "No Russian" COD level provoked such controversy is because it seemed to do just that - but even then, you can complete that whole level without actually killing a civilian. In fact, in some countries, they modified the game so that you failed the mission if you did.

Games often put you on the "bad guy" side and force you to kill "good guys", but that at least makes sense from a rational perspective - the player has an objective they're pursuing, you're getting shot at by cops, or what have you, and you've got to defend yourself. But this game - your objective is nothing other than causing the most suffering and evil you can before you yourself are destroyed. It's one thing to rage around Chicago in a ridiculous spider tank, blowing up cars and killing cops, as you can do in Watch Dogs - but the starting premise for that game mode is completely ludicrous to start with. A spider tank? And no civilians are killed. 

This game is too close to a reality where school shootings in the U.S. happen every other month. I don't think I'm being irrational or unfair or biased when I say a game is bad/evil when it involves, nay, requires you to place a gun in a woman's mouth, who is lying on the ground, pleading for her life, and blow her brains out for no other reason than the character's pure hatred of... everything.

I sincerely hope this never gets released. 

Yes, tons of games have violent, often unnecessary killings in them. But there is an objective the player is pursuing. In GTA, you have the option of going on a murderous rampage, but it's never the objective of the game to kill random civilians. The reason the "No Russian" COD level provoked such controversy is because it seemed to do just that - but even then, you can complete that whole level without actually killing a civilian. In fact, in some countries, they modified the game so that you failed the mission if you did.

Games often put you on the "bad guy" side and force you to kill "good guys", but that at least makes sense from a rational perspective - the player has an objective they're pursuing, you're getting shot at by cops, or what have you, and you've got to defend yourself. But this game - your objective is nothing other than causing the most suffering and evil you can before you yourself are destroyed. It's one thing to rage around Chicago in a ridiculous spider tank, blowing up cars and killing cops, as you can do in Watch Dogs - but the starting premise for that game mode is completely ludicrous to start with. A spider tank? And no civilians are killed. 

This game is too close to a reality where school shootings in the U.S. happen every other month. I don't think I'm being irrational or unfair or biased when I say a game is bad/evil when it involves, nay, requires you to place a gun in a woman's mouth, who is lying on the ground, pleading for her life, and blow her brains out for no other reason than the character's pure hatred of... everything.

I sincerely hope this never gets released. 

I disagree. I am unlikely to play this myself and I am not even trying to tell anyone to play this. I think that it won't be a game worth my or anyone else's time, I am with you if you don't want to support it but to take a stance against the game release is wrong, plain and simple.

With all the violence expressed in games movies and other media, we can't suddenly apply double standards and use straw man argument to justify it. Again, I think it will be a forgettable game at best but I'll be damned if I support blocking it from release.

I have more reasons to hate it than others, the lead designer is in a facebook group that hates my religion but I can't resort to that level of stupidity to justify preventing it's launch.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

dem pocket

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.