"Hatred" Gameplay Trailer

Opcode

I disagree. I am unlikely to play this myself and I am not even trying to tell anyone to play this. I think that it won't be a game worth my or anyone else's time, I am with you if you don't want to support it but to take a stance against the game release is wrong, plain and simple.

With all the violence expressed in games movies and other media, we can't suddenly apply double standards and use straw man argument to justify it. Again, I think it will be a forgettable game at best but I'll be damned if I support blocking it from release.

I have more reasons to hate it than others, the lead designer is in a facebook group that hates my religion but I can't resort to that level of stupidity to justify preventing it's launch.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I do not support blocking it from release. It's free speech. You can make whatever game you want to. I'm just saying it's a terrible, evil concept. If it never saw release, I'd be happy, but I'm not going to say they don't have the right to release it.

This is just totally wrong and messed up. Makes lite of killing. I mean you make a video game where you get to go killing innocent people. Civilians. Sorry, but I think this is really wrong and should not of been developed.

This.

Stupid game with no point whatsoever and I feel sad for the whole development team.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

He seems like a kind and fair minded chap, I would love a spot of tea and a game of crochet with him. 

Perhaps some fine wine testing and cheese and baguette's. Delightful !

Seriously though, what is the point of this game? It would get boring after a few plays if all you do is kill people with no story or actual game content.     

He seems like a kind and fair minded chap, I would love a spot of tea and a game of crochet with him. 

Perhaps some fine wine testing and cheese and baguette's. Delightful !

Seriously though, what is the point of this game? It would get boring after a few plays if all you do is kill people with no story or actual game content.     

I'm sure there is some kind of horrific traumatizing back story to go along with it, otherwise it would be quite bland to play if all you do is gun down people.

Seems a bit much, if I kill someone in the game it's because they annoy me or say the same lines over. This seems stupid.

Yup! I expect all of the daytime talk shows and fox news to get their panties in an extremely massive twist over this.

Don't forget MSNBC and CBS.  ;)

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

And it's games like this that cause people to say games make people violet.

mqdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

LOL, fucking auto correct. :lol:

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Trailer mustn't have got the effect they wanted seeing as it is now down lol.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

917.jpg

Literally my first thought on the game. I'm one of those people who say "Eh...it's just a game" so...I'll probably play it at some point. It sounds like...via the internet...I'm the only one willing to say that. I admit..I killed hookers in gta for Poops and chuckles. Games shouldn't have to censor themselves like I did in that last comment. That's why there are ratings. I let my 13 year old daughter watch the walking dead and she hasn't tried to kill anyone except for me and the better half for asking her to do her chores. I mean...you give your kids access to alot worse things( including beheadings via live stream) if they look hard for it on the iphone you gave them.

I only really see gamers panicing about this game because they have that fear....remember when rockstar almost got GTA pulled? Kid decided he wanted to kill someone. He blamed it on gta. There will be more games to come like hatred now especially because this is being talked about so much. I mean...people are already boycotting the game. Really...

This however shouldn't be a political issue with people as many are making it out to be*looks at some bloggers and youtubers*

BUT....even after my rant and expecting to see more of this on my fb news feed..at the end of the day it will be just another game to me.

I will laugh so hard if it turns out to be epic.

get rekt

Gamer and enthusiast. Rig: 5930k @ 4.2 ghz, EVGA GTX970 SC, 16gb ram @3200 and all the noctua fans a man could want.