Payday free to download on October 16th!

Sharif
Go to solution Solved by LukaP,

Sorry for the mis info 

I checked another source when i stumbled upon this i am not sure what it is anymore...............

http://www.pcgamer.com/payday-the-heist-will-be-free-on-steam-later-this-week-but-only-for-one-day/ they say its for only 24hrs...but why create all the fuss for that... 

I am sorry again........

Once you download the game on October 18 it's yours to keep forever, but you must to do within the 24 hours specified.

Yup i didn't play this game before and only  heard about It once or twice but looks fun 

PAYDAY: The Heist for free for 24 hours via Steam Thursday morning at 10AM Pacific
To celebrate that you reached the goal earlier than anticipated, we're giving out PAYDAY: The Heist for free via Steam Thursday morning at 10AM Pacific and going forward for 24 hours. This was going to happen on the 18th originally but since you guys did such an awesome job we want to give you the reward as soon as possible. 

So Oct 16 is the day it will be available free temporally 

Crimefest-image_pdth_free.jpg

This is for the celebration of 1,500,000 steam users in their steam group 

Source : http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/220999919816458756

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

payday 1 not 2 change title please before the rednecks attack

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

payday 1 not 2 change title please before the rednecks attack

Thanks i didn't notice that  :D

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

how convenient me and my friend were orgasming in call about how we wanted this LOL

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

If this was by EA it would've been free permanently, but yay Valve!...

valve is not in control of payday overkill is . Valve just distribute games

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Which is it? 16th or 18th?

16 there giving it sooner 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

This has updated info :P

like the date 

Ps : i noticed that now 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H440 Blue/Black Special Edition   CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.3GHz    Cpu Cooler: Cryorig H5

Graphics Card:  Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780ti OC 3GB Stock Clock 1020MHz Boost Clock 1085MHz   Motherboard:  Asus Z97-A ATX Motherboard

RAM: 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600MHz   Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracuda @ 7200rpm, 128GB SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD Audio: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Gaming Headset  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core

so this is not free forever if you download?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

so this is not free forever if you download?

It's free as in,it won't be free on steam forever 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Its free i am mean,it won't be free on steam forever 

so, i download and have it forever, or do i download and not be able to play anymore after 24h?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

so, i download and have it forever, or do i download and not be able to play anymore after 24h?

Forever i think 

You know you're confusing me now  :unsure:

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Forever i think 

You know you're confusing me now  :unsure:

you were confusing me ^^ cuz i dont even bother with these if they are 24h only. waste of DL time

you were confusing me ^^ cuz i dont even bother with these if they are 24h only. waste of DL time

Yup its definatly free 

as if i think about it,all this hype has to be for that 

http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/220999919816458756

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

So wait, it's free but you only get to play for 24 hours?

Not worth it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yup its definatly free 

as if i think about it,all this hype has to be for that 

http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/220999919816458756

yeah its forever :D thanks :D :D

So wait, it's free but you only get to play for 24 hours?

Not worth it.

Check solution  :)

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Check solution  :)

Oh, well in that case, AWESOME.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs