Payday free to download on October 16th!

Sharif
Go to solution Solved by LukaP,

Sorry for the mis info 

I checked another source when i stumbled upon this i am not sure what it is anymore...............

http://www.pcgamer.com/payday-the-heist-will-be-free-on-steam-later-this-week-but-only-for-one-day/ they say its for only 24hrs...but why create all the fuss for that... 

I am sorry again........

Once you download the game on October 18 it's yours to keep forever, but you must to do within the 24 hours specified.

where can i download it?

Steam and they will give further info on 16th 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Steam and they will give further info on 16th 

steam doesn't show free it says 16.99 cdn

steam doesn't show free it says 16.99 cdn

It will be available on 16th October  :)

Not sure where exactly though..

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

So what time zone are they using as reference?

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

So what time zone are they using as reference?

at 12:00pm CST is when the store refreshes. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

at 12:00pm CST is when the store refreshes. 

Hard to know. It's been 15 hours after october 16 right now. (16th Ocotober 2014, 15:00PM). 

Till when should I wait to get my copy?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I thought I would help clear things up.. 

List of Games that will be free as of the 16th of October 

These games will be free to play over the coming weekend but will not be playable (For free) once the weekend is over. They will however be for sale  "at tremendous savings."-Steam.

So this is pretty much the same as every other Steam Free Weekend.

*Note*

The reference TimeZone will be 10:00AM Pacific Time

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

yeah its forever :D thanks :D :D

Oh, well in that case, AWESOME.

Oh ok thanks for the info

Sorry for the mis info 

I checked another source when i stumbled upon this i am not sure what it is anymore...............

http://www.pcgamer.com/payday-the-heist-will-be-free-on-steam-later-this-week-but-only-for-one-day/ they say its for only 24hrs...but why create all the fuss for that... 

I am sorry again........

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Sorry for the mis info 

I am sorry again........

Once you download the game on October 18 it's yours to keep forever, but you must to do within the 24 hours specified.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

well the store just crashed

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

Well I see that it still says you have to pay, so do we install and then never uninstall it? Or how will this work? 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Well I see that it still says you have to pay, so do we install and then never uninstall it? Or how will this work? 

You get it in the 24 hours and it is yours. Just like with the Sniper Elite V2

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

As long as you claim the game it'll be in your library, even if you uninstall it or don't install it for years.

As long as you claim the game it'll be in your library, even if you uninstall it or don't install it for years.

I don't think they're free forever, just until the 19th. 

Source: Steam store page, and: http://www.pcgamer.com/steam-free-weekend-will-have-ten-free-games-starting-tomorrow/

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

So steam seems to be stable... ish... and I finally got the option to claim the game.

Browser link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/24240

I don't think they're free forever, just until the 19th. 

Source: Steam store page, and: http://www.pcgamer.com/steam-free-weekend-will-have-ten-free-games-starting-tomorrow/

Nope you're confusing Payday 2 (part of the free game weekend) with Payday The Heist (a game that's being given away for free for a limited time)

So steam seems to be stable and I finally got the option to claim the game.

Browser link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/24240

Nope you're confusing Payday 2 (part of the free game weekend) with Payday The Heist (a game that's being given away for free for a limited time)

Thank you, This worked. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

NOOOOOO! THEY CHANGED THE DATE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS THE 18TH SO I DIDNT GET IT.

NOOOOOO! THEY CHANGED THE DATE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS THE 18TH SO I DIDNT GET IT.

Good luck next time

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD