Epic Battle For Supremecy, AMD vs Intel Trailer.

" Stares at my case, realises i'm using an intel CPU, meh nothing interesting happening :P "
Anyways, from the stuff shown in the video. Dynamic frequency turbo and hyper threading seems to be the key features they're trying to pull

If AMD would be as good in making CPU's as they are in making trailers, then intel day's as a leader in cpu's performance would be over.  

Intel i7-870  //  MSI GTX 670 PE       ///       Intel i7-4500U  //  GT720M

Can't go wrong with Star Wars and Mass Effect.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

Considering AMD's budget limitations and all, that was one nice trailer.

>looks at computer

>realizes running intel

>cries

“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”    -Henry Ford

Please do BOINC. no matter how small a contribution it can make a difference. 

>looks at computer

>realizes running intel

>cries

>Looks at computer.

>Realizes running Intel.

>Smiles.

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

Wow. I actually would have gone with an amd build if they had black and green motherboards that fit the sockets

>Looks at computer.

>Realizes running intel.

>Smiles.

>Laughs hysterically.

>Cries.

I can't like AMD or my dad will kill me because back in the days he worked for Intel and made the Pentium 3/4 cpu's so yeah

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

" Stares at my case, realises i'm using an intel CPU, meh nothing interesting happening :P "

Anyways, from the stuff shown in the video. Dynamic frequency turbo and hyper threading seems to be the key features they're trying to pull

hyper-threading is an intel thing.

Loved the video but I don't really think this is going to sell anybody on AMD Apus

Amazing trailer! Love that blueish/green look as well, I lost it at the "1,2,3,4" line up xD

AMD is definitely going to be in my next build! Well it's already in my build now, I love my 7870's and my brother has a 4870x2 still running.

Those APU's are looking really good, can't wait to see more benchmarks! I wonder how Steamroller is going to perform...

I was hoping this trailer was going to be for some epic cpu stride they made  :unsure:

Oh well i can't complain as long as progress is being made i guess  :mellow:

Cool trailer though  ^_^  Here's to hoping they pull a miracle with steamroller!

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

That trailer looks really damn cool. Great marketing by AMD.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Yes because APU's and integrated graphics is good. But the trailer is cool thought. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

This is awesome to be honest, AMD all the way people. (Opinion don't get angry or annoyed).

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Loved the video but I don't really think this is going to sell anybody on AMD Apus

it think it will

Amazing trailer! Love that blueish/green look as well, I lost it at the "1,2,3,4" line up xD

AMD is definitely going to be in my next build! Well it's already in my build now, I love my 7870's and my brother has a 4870x2 still running.

Those APU's are looking really good, can't wait to see more benchmarks! I wonder how Steamroller is going to perform...

i mean look ^^ 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Holy crap, that trailer was DOPE. It was like Tron Legacy mixed with the first GI Joe hahah.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"