who is your king/queen on ltt

themaniac

You guys/girls are fucking weird!

That's the beauty of it. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

@Tie Lightning is awesome

TMl3qwQ.png

faith in humanity has just been restored because this is utterly humane ;)

I salute all people like these because for me too they are kings and queens (if female) for sure :)

You'd so be in charge of the kingdom's finances.

You've got terrible kingdom if i'm in it then :P jk. Ill be the village fool :D

Steve

I thought that was @beebskadoo

No.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Nobody.

If there was one person who was not a cunt at one time or another then that person, but there is no such person.

Kanye West 

Beyonce

Oh right, nope

@SimpleG

@SimpleG

We should have an election, should I create a couple threads for male & female nominees?

We should have an election, should I create a couple threads for male & female nominees?

sure just don't spam and i dominate @AlwaysFSX and @Geekazoid for kings

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

The format is simple:

@[username]

For: [King or queen] (Males will be kings, no matter how feminine, and Females will be queens, no matter how masculine. it's simply a title)

Reason: [Reason, up to 3 lines]

List of Nominees for king:

@tmcclelland455

@helping

@LinusTech

@AlwaysFSX

@LukaP

List of Nominees for Queen:

@M-ursu

@Sintezza

you need to nominate someone else or yourself?

@m-ursu
For: queen
Sex: little bit of both
Reason: he loves ponys and is a walrus

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

you need to nominate someone else or yourself?

@m-ursu

For: queen

Sex: little bit of both

Reason: he loves ponys and is a walrus

Someone else. I'm obviously running this vote, so I shall not nominate, for fear of appearing biased.

Also, runners up will be Prince & princess, xD

Third place will be Knights, and fourth shall be servants.

Everyone else is a peasant or soldier, your choice.

@helping

For: The one and only King of all Cosmos and the Queen of Outer Space.

Sex: Yes

Reason: Nice avatar.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I vote for no one, as no one is king but the mods. They have power over everyone.

However, I would say @tmcclelland455 is our Bernie Ecclestone, but that can be taken as a positive or a negative.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I don't understand... can a woman be king and man be queen?

king male @LinusTech because without him, we would only have youtube comments to read - mostly people calling the poster or anyone who makes a legitimate comment an offensive slur. Yay for linus and the whole LTT team!

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

I don't understand... can a woman be king and man be queen?

No, I included both to hopefully verify the position.

I'm pretty sure the most masculine female would still be a queen, even if it's a very masculine queen.

and vice versa for male.

No, I included both to hopefully verify the position.

I'm pretty sure the most masculine female would still be a queen, even if it's a very masculine queen.

and vice versa for male.

so if we voted for king wouldnt we assume their sex is male, and queen would be female? thats why i asked... if you had to give them a position and state their gender... its redundant. so I was going to say if either could be either gender maybe there was a better hierarchy one could use. anyways, this could be a fun and silly post, but goodluck counting all the comments if it becomes a popular one. you'll have a lot of work cut out for yourself.

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

but goodluck counting all the comments if it becomes a popular one. you'll have a lot of work cut out for yourself.

There will be a poll, the comments only add them to the roster.

and yes, I'll change the format.

I nominate @AlwaysFSX for king, because he is fab

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

@Geakazoid for king because he's awesome and australian 

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

im insulted noone nominated me yet xD

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

im insulted noone nominated me yet xD

just wait someone will

Spoiler

just wait someone will

can i nominate my girlfriend for queen? xD

and snickerzz for the royal steed