I am fed up with Asus

spwath

My hd7850 starts artifacting, I send it to them, a little over a week later i get it back. Still artifacting.

I send it back. After a week i check, doesnt display status. Aparently, they gave me the wrong facility adress and it just got to the right place today. I have been since September Fith without my GPU through my 2 RMA's

I am so mad...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

That sucks. Sorry bro.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I thought this was going to be about the Z77 motherboards xD

I had problems with my 7850s too. Try to get something else when you are able to. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

You can get through this i believe in you 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Have faith in Asus, their quality products surely must come with quality customer service. Good Luck.

"Lenghts of Snakes Match Each Silent Syllable" (PTM)

Personal Build #1 Intel i7 4790K ||Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 || Corsair H100i || 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz || Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 || 1000W EVGA PSU || Corsair Obsidian 450D  || Death Adder 2013 K70 *MX Brown*

Client Build #1 AMD FX 6300 || ASUS m5a99x EVO R2.0 || Hyper 212 Evo || 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz || MSI R9 280 Direct CU II || Corsair 500W || BitFenix Neos White 

My hd7850 starts artifacting, I send it to them, a little over a week later i get it back. Still artifacting.

I send it back. After a week i check, doesnt display status. Aparently, they gave me the wrong facility adress and it just got to the right place today. I have been since September Fith without my GPU through my 2 RMA's

I am so mad...

I would advise you contact JJ through the PCDIY.com site or youtube channel. I am not guaranteeing he will get you a new GPU or anything to help the situation but you never know.

Hope you get favorable results.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

This is why I don't get why the Asus strix is so popular. Not the best cooler, shite customer service and overall a pretty average card really

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Typical Asus.

Other people have problems?

You can get through this i believe in you

Over a month with no PC :(

Have faith in Asus, their quality products surely must come with quality customer service. Good Luck.

So far both are sub par

I would advise you contact JJ through the PCDIY.com site or youtube channel. I am not guaranteeing he will get you a new GPU or anything to help the situation but you never know.

Hope you get favorable results.

I made a case asking for a better GPU.

You should ask for a refund.

See above

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Just saying, but my ASUS Eee PC 1005HA has been going for damn near 5 years, and shows no signs of stopping. Best part? ASUS still gives me all the help I need for it, and the one guy even offered to give me a discount on the battery, just because he could.

Speaking of which, I just got done talking to another guy about my sister's 1001PXD, asking for a power brick. And again, this guy offered to apply a discount on it as well.

I guess some people just aren't as lucky.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Other people have problems? Over a month with no PC :( So far both are sub par I made a case asking for a better GPU. See above

I had to survive that as well it was horrible (my Psu died) and after fixing that my GPU died and i baked in a oven twice and i will sell it soon as well  :ph34r:

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Other people have problems? Over a month with no PC :( So far both are sub par I made a case asking for a better GPU. See above

This really sucks. I had this problem with Galaxy and it is why i am now purchasing from EVGA.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Just saying, but my ASUS Eee PC 1005HA has been going for damn near 5 years, and shows no signs of stopping. Best part? ASUS still gives me all the help I need for it, and the one guy even offered to give me a discount on the battery, just because he could.

Speaking of which, I just got done talking to another guy about my sister's 1001PXD, asking for a power brick. And again, this guy offered to apply a discount on it as well.

I guess some people just aren't as lucky.

Really?

becasue i want to get the strix and international warranty is important to me 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Other people have problems?

uh yes. I had a z77 board planned for my mums builds (still not complete and been waiting for a year RMAing everything).

1) Took ages to conact asus

2) They made me send it to my etailer who then sent it to asus.

3) They gave me back the SAME FAULTY BOARD

4) Sent it back

5) THEY F*CKING SENT ME BACK THE SAME F*CKING BOARD! (PS A cap was popped (came like that out of the box))

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Really?

becasue i want to get the strix and international warranty is important to me 

Dead serious.

Although, my dad hasn't had nearly as good luck with his old Crosshair Formula III. He ended up getting a Crosshair Formula IV I think.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Dead serious.

Although, my dad hasn't had nearly as good luck with his old Crosshair Formula III. He ended up getting a Crosshair Formula IV I think.

aaaaah so its kinda in between 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

uh yes. I had a z77 board planned for my mums builds (still not complete and been waiting for a year RMAing everything).

1) Took ages to conact asus

2) They made me send it to my etailer who then sent it to asus.

3) They gave me back the SAME FAULTY BOARD

4) Sent it back

5) THEY F*CKING SENT ME BACK THE SAME F*CKING BOARD! (PS A cap was popped (came like that out of the box))

I better not get the same GPU a second time...

aaaaah so its kinda in between 

Apparently so.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

I've been using Asus for 10 years and never had a problem with any of their stuff. :P

This is why I don't get why the Asus strix is so popular. Not the best cooler, shite customer service and overall a pretty average card really

Better software, and the name.

I really don't care about customer service. I only deal with my retailer since they are certified by Asus and most of the other big companies. So never deal with customer service.

Im buying an MSI 970 btw, but my cousin just bought the strix.....Very nice looking card even if the color scheme makes no sense

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.