What's The Worst Game that You Ever Played...

Regardless of the platform... What was the game you left halfway through or didn't even come close to finishing the halfway mark,  Post away

Also post what made you stop playing the game..like Graphics quality /storyboard/style/character etc..

Details separate people.

Minesweeper. It made me RAGE.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Divinity_2_cover.jpg

Played it on Xbox it was hardcore poop. Beat it not too long ago on PC and I loved it.

Goat Simulator - Need I say more?

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

Assassins Creed 3.. 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Never played a Cod again, absolute bag of sheeet 

Ride to Hell or this fucking gameBig_Rigs_-_Over_the_Road_Racing_Coverart

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

ITT: Fairly popular well liked games, and people trying to go against the grain

try harder

For me its

SimCity%20Panoramic.png?cb=1408141968

By all regards a terrible game and worse than its ten year old predecessor in every conceivable way. 

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Battlefield_3_Game_Cover.jpg

0/10, broken piece of shit with broken mechanics that don't make sense.

eh?

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I really want to say LOTR conquest, because EA cancelled online on it, but I still completed the campaign on it.

In actuality, it's the current crop of F1 games, post 2010. Codemasters have made it so that you need to do the young driver test every time you want to do a new career mode in it, with almost no way of getting out of doing it.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Watch Dogs

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

I played Star Trek the game on PS3. Bad as far as story goes but my little brother and I played through the entire thing because we goofed around making pew pew noises! :P

Only got it because of this video: 

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=birgirpall+i+broke+star+trek&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCEQ3ywwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DtZ2X8PHAI6Y&ei=46gyVNaRM4f8yQTv4IHICg&usg=AFQjCNHqb0hE5Hv3q5FnEY-CXcOWdmoHlw&sig2=KS6Gi6avz4A_7HWJczkKyw

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Sim City 4... Maybe I'm just doing things wrong...

Also, Sidewinder II and another 'arcade style combat flight sim' whose name I can't remember...

Age of empire: age of kings

AgeofEmpireII.jpg

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

Not a lot of games I would consider a waste of money. Can't think of anything in my PC library, but Bionicle Heroes is a pretty bad game I've played. It's not bad to a point where I didn't finish it, I've never seen a game like that, but the graphics are all over the place and the combat is essentially on rails with a little bit of movement. Assassin's Creed 3 was also a pretty disappointing game for all the hype it had before release. Most people also consider Dragon Age 2 to be a flop, so I guess some of the worst games are just games that don't live up to their predecessors. 

3x Dell U2414H Triple Monitor Surround @ 5760x1080 / Corsair Obsidian 900D / ASUS ROG Z97 Maximus VII Hero / i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz / 2x EVGA SC GTX 780Ti SLI @ 1150MHz / 16GB GeiL DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz / 120GB Samsung 840 EVO / Corsair AX1200W PSU

Gallery: [1] [2] [3] - Fire Strike Score - Steam Profile

Age of empire: age of kings

--Le snip--

Hang on a minute. The guy in the middle looks a lot like the king from the witcher 2  :o

liked the game though^^

For me it would probably be Duke nukem forever. 

At least it was the biggest dissapointment

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Regardless of the platform... What was the game you left halfway through or didn't even come close to finishing the halfway mark,  Post away

Also post what made you stop playing the game..like Graphics quality /storyboard/style/character etc..

brink.jpg

What a broken piece of shit. Made from the creators of quake wars and wolfenstein enemy territory. Hoping for a similiar experience, what a broken game tho. Lag tons of bugs and glitches, BF4 isn't even as bad as this game. 

Games I felt were a waste of money?

Battlefield 4.

Bioshock 1.

Fallout New Vegas.

Metal Gear Solid 4.

Witcher.

Tales of the Abyss, 3DS.

Pokemon Y.

Borderlands 2.

Battlefield 4.

Bioshock 1.

Fallout New Vegas.

Metal Gear Solid 4.

Witcher.

Tales of the Abyss, 3DS.

Pokemon Y.

Borderlands 2.

Damn I loved Borderlands 2, until I found out how easy it is to cheat.

Battlefield 4.

Bioshock 1.

Fallout New Vegas.

Metal Gear Solid 4.

Witcher.

Tales of the Abyss, 3DS.

Pokemon Y.

Borderlands 2.

Can you please explain to me why in the name of gaben you didnt like Borderlands 2 and Bioshock 1