What's The Worst Game that You Ever Played...

GTA IV for running like ass for some reason and Borderlands 2 while playing without friends(I keep thinking back to Yahtzee's review where he says it's like killing Jason Voorhees in a scrapyard).

Has to be Call of Duty: Ghosts. The multiplayer was SO extremely similar to all other CoD games, and made no fun at all. I think I played one or two matches, then gave up because it was so boring.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Games I felt were a waste of money?

Battlefield 4.

Bioshock 1.

Fallout New Vegas.

Metal Gear Solid 4.

Witcher.

Tales of the Abyss, 3DS.

Pokemon Y.

Borderlands 2.

Fallout New Vegas (with mods), is really fun. Bioshock 1 is one of the better RPG's out there, and you have to take your time with it. Pokemon Y was awesome, how dare you! Borderlands 2 was also really fun IMO, especially on PC.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

I will admit that Bioshock wasn't of my taste, I felt it was personally very over-hyped and thus when I got what I felt was a lack-luster experience it stuck out worse because of what it was built up to be.

Fallout New Vegas I pretty much despise because of my experience in trying to get it to work, let alone actually anything within the game. Crashing every minute, the longest I got to play was just getting outside the house and then there was some stupid arse fucking robot that i talked to that pretty much affirmed that it wasn't worth wasting my time on something so stupid. I hate Skyrim too but I at least managed to seek heaps of hours into the game, so I at least got my money's worth of time spent.

Pokemon X and Y is literally the worst main-series title in the Pokemon series ever, absolutely no argument otherwise, it's the worst. Worst. The fucking Pokemon Pinball games are better than this shit.

Borderlands 2 may just be down to minor issues and taste, so it's more of "I felt it was a waste" instead of saying it's a bad game in general. I liked the voice-acting, the characters were really good but the story was meh, the gameplay was meh and I picked the sniper class and realized about 4 hours in that I made a horrible decision and had invested too much time to restart and pick the better class, so all in all, shitty RPG bullshit.

Dark Souls 2. I don't really know why either given how much I loved the first game. I guess everything just seemed worse combined with some really sloppy level design on FromSoft's part. 

Battlefield_3_Game_Cover.jpg

0/10, broken piece of shit with broken mechanics that don't make sense.

I dont necessarily agree with all your reasons. For me the blue tint ruined it. It strained my eyes so much that I was unable to look on the screen for more than 10 minutes straight. I ended up selling this game to my friend as I was not able to play it. I never had any problem like this with any game ever and I played a LOT of games.

jezebel. its a shitty D2 clone on steam

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Borderlands.... all my friends loved it, and i just hated it.

The characters were cool, but the gamestyle ..... if i want to have loot i play Diablo 2 or Torchlight 2.

Also pretty much every FPS game that doesn't have an extremly good story (Metro, Bioshock are exceptions). FPS is ok on LAN's but it bores me to death when I am playing alone.

Damn I loved Borderlands 2, until I found out how easy it is to cheat.

Why cheat when you can use The Bee + Sandhawk? :D

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Why cheat when you can use The Bee + Sandhawk? :D

You can cheat to get the best roll of The Bee and Sandhawk.  if all had to farm it like Diablo 3 I would find it more fun to do so.

You can cheat to get the best roll of The Bee and Sandhawk.  if all had to farm it like Diablo 3 I would find it more fun to do so.

Oh yeah, tell me about it. It's so frustrating trying to farm a boss (The Warrior, anyone?!) 100+ times and  getting absolutely nothing. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Oh yeah, tell me about it. It's so frustrating trying to farm a boss (The Warrior, anyone?!) 100+ times and  getting absolutely nothing. 

Chest farming before warrior is worse, just loot and relog no killing what so ever.

Surgeon Simulator 2013

Hated it. It's currently the only game on steam that I have hidden.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Transformers on the Wii. You pointed to aim and move bit shook the wiimote to attack. It's the only game I've ever go sick playing.

Definitely Defiance or Too Human.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I see a lotta hate because of many reasons, mostly because one is just bad at a certain game...

IMO no game is bad, each one just has a different amount of time you can play it before it gets boring.

What I think it's terrible, though, are some companies behind games... I can probably pick a handful of games that I really liked but had to stop playing because of some shit the company/devs did/didn't do.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon