Fappening Celebrities Threaten To Sue Google

UselessBread

Some of the celebrities affected by 'the fappening' Threaten to sue Google for one hundred million dollars. (non-serious link)

"Lawyers representing the women claim Google should have been able to remove the pictures from the internet, and in failing to do so “made millions from the victimization of women”"
"[Their lawyer] Singer writes that Lavely & Singer sent a notice to remove images four weeks ago, and a dozen more since, but many of the images are still on Google sites BlogSpot and YouTube."

So basically their lawyer is claiming that Google is making a bunch of revenue by not removing links to the images from their websites.

Oh yeah, maybe it is to be added that the images were stolen from iCloud, an Apple service.

source:
http://rt.com/news/192588-nude-celebrities-sue-google/
http://pagesix.com/2014/10/01/lawyers-for-hacked-celebs-sue-google-for-failing-to-removing-nude-pics/

Becuase its possible to remove something from the internet 

I'm not saying it's their fault that their personal property was stolen...but seriously, you shouldn't have anything you don't want to get out on any electronic device with an internet connection -- especially if you're famous and have a massive following of potential people who want to target you. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Some of the celebrities affected by 'the fappening' Threaten to sue Google for one hundred million dollars. (non-serious link)

"Lawyers representing the women claim Google should have been able to remove the pictures from the internet, and in failing to do so “made millions from the victimization of women”"

"[Their lawyer] Singer writes that Lavely & Singer sent a notice to remove images four weeks ago, and a dozen more since, but many of the images are still on Google sites BlogSpot and YouTube."

So basically their lawyer is claiming that Google is making a bunch of revenue by not removing links to the images from their websites.

source:

http://rt.com/news/192588-nude-celebrities-sue-google/

http://pagesix.com/2014/10/01/lawyers-for-hacked-celebs-sue-google-for-failing-to-removing-nude-pics/

and the stupidity and trolling begins

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

pretty much an exact copy of the Right to be Forgotten

now in the US Legal System

I really hope the US courts aren't as stupid with their verdict

Bullshit. It's impossible to keep this shit of the internet.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

So 4Chan and reddit and imgur and any other image hosting website that is on the internet is controlled by Google or something?

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Bullshit. It's impossible to keep this shit of the internet.

how bout all of the fake nudes that hae been on the internet of them

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

So 4Chan and reddit and imgur and any other image hosting website that is on the internet is controlled by Google or something?

exactly celebrity stupidity

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Oh so they want to sue Google and not Apple/Reddit/4Chan for letting anything like this happen in the first place because it's TOTALLY Google's fault for working as it should when a search request is made...

like they need this money

im alreay making millions a year but ya now nude oics if mee are ion the internet i think i can dleat it as things on the internet can be deleated

pretty much an exact copy of the Right to be Forgotten

now in the US Legal System

I really hope the US courts aren't as stupid with their verdict

Cases that aren't as dumb as this get thrown out, but because of the fame it might have to stand in court and Google will just destroy them like they usually do. Remember when Rick Santorum tried to sue Google for having the Urban Dictionary definition as the first result when you searched his name? He lost that too

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Oh so they want to sue Google and not Apple/Reddit/4Chan for letting anything like this happen in the first place because it TOTALLY Google's fault for working as it should when a search request is made...

If they sue google over this shit...

I'm not even gonna feel bad about fapping to their pics. 

Fuck them, hope they spend the money on getting someone to teach them how to not upload their nudes to the fucking icloud

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

They probably leaked it themselves so they could do this afterwards.

B)  B)  B)  B)

hehehehe

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

They don't even have to delete those links.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

they just are butthurt, and want someone to compensate. if anyone should have been sued, its apple. or the people that hacked them

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Becuase its possible to remove something from the internet 

I'm not saying it's their fault that their personal property was stolen...but seriously, you shouldn't have anything you don't want to get out on any electronic device with an internet connection -- especially if you're famous and have a massive following of potential people who want to target you. 

While this is common sense, it still isn't a cause to put blame on the victims. Don't pull that bullshit. Yes, if they wanted to be ultra safe then it shouldn't have happened, however if a big company like Apple provides what they advertise as an easy, safe, and secure place to store your data you'd think it would be. I'm surprised they're going after google when Apple was the one with the shit security that let people try an infinite amount of passwords without locking out IPs.

They probably leaked it themselves so they could do this afterwards.

B)  B)  B)  B)

hehehehe

they prob ably made money and fame rom the leaks sooo yea

While this is common sense, it still isn't a cause to put blame on the victims. Don't pull that bullshit. Yes, if they wanted to be ultra safe then it shouldn't have happened, however if a big company like Apple provides what they advertise as an easy, safe, and secure place to store your data you'd think it would be. I'm surprised they're going after google when Apple was the one with the shit security that let people try an infinite amount of passwords without locking out IPs.

no they just wanted the new iphone as it has a bigger number

there is nothing you can do, imagine the millions of people that saved them to their hard drives, they could upload to a different spot once something is on the internet it exists FOREVER!, people still havent grasped this concept in 2014 its amazing

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

What's happening is what has always happened. Celebrities' nude pics gets "leaked" They get some time in the spotlight for it. To extend their time in the spotlight they file a bullshit lawsuit that they don't expect to win at all. All to make news one more time. The best example for this: Read up on Paris Hilton, if you even remember who the fuck she was.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I just want to facepalm so hard right now.

Are they really this stupid? To be ignorant of something is one thing. To act on said ignorance with such conviction is quite another.

They used a service for very personal data without fully understanding how it worked, and lo and behold, the fappening became a thing.

Now they believe Google is synonymous with the internet as a whole and intend to sue.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.