Picture of your Happy adult life

HippY

Hey guys

I have a question from you

What is the utopia, that you want to achieve in your life?

When I was a teenager, it was getting a Lamborghini, a big house, a beautiful wife, and be a business man in suit

All I want now is a smallish house, with a large garage, a BMW E46 M3, and a cat. Wife is optional, as I do not believe I will ever get married..

As long as I am happy, with some guy that wont be a tosser, I don't care. 

And what makes me happy? Snowboarding. So, some job within the snowboard industry and if I can do more, living in Canada away from anyone. 

Simple needs are often the best. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

i wanted a ford raptor,  be a fighter pilot and marry a model and live in california.

now i want a VW golf GTI, finish my degree, marry my gf of 5 years, decent apt and a new job

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

. Wife is optional, as I do not believe I will ever get married..

I feel you.

But there is this chick I met  in the bus, and she has that look that attract me so much. I don't know her, But I already see myself be happy with her. I just need to get some sociability lessons and another lesson on how to pick up classy chick

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Touring the world with a somewhat successful band is the dream, but I'm sure I would find something else to make me happy if that dream doesn't come true. I assume I'm going to want a life partner at some time but at the moment I'm just fine being on my own. I am going to want to own an E46 M3 at some point in my life though. :D And a Datsun 240z. And a Skyline R32 GT-R. Yeah I'm probably going to have owned a couple of cars before I die.

I feel you.

But there is this chick I met  in the bus, and she has that look that attract me so much. I don't know her, But I already see myself be happy with her. I just need to get some sociability lessons and another lesson on how to pick up classy chick

I have a pretty kick ass street trials bike, I left it outside of the subway (sandwich place) and I shit you not, more people checked out my bike with a nod (ladies and men alike) than me all together in my life.

I get noticed only by fat chicks somehow...

I am going to want to own an E46 M3 at some point in my life though. :D And a Datsun 240z. And a Skyline R32 GT-R. Yeah I'm probably going to have owned a couple of cars before I die.

There are better cars than the M3, but not better looking

There are better cars than the M3, but not better looking

I will have to somewhat disagree. It's like how I really like cute blonde girls, but at the same time I also really like cute redheads. There is no "better looking" in my opinion, only different and incredibly beautiful. The 240Z is stunningly pretty as well. The R32 isn't much of a looker but a hell of a car. The E46 was without a doubt the peak of BMW design though, it has been a bit downhill since then.

It's not about things, it's about spending life for and with other people.

I'd re-train and go into something more lucrative or enjoyable if you want to accomplish great things in your life.

Compatible with Windows 95

I have a pretty kick ass street trials bike, I left it outside of the subway (sandwich place) and I shit you not, more people checked out my bike with a nod (ladies and men alike) than me all together in my life.

I get noticed only by fat chicks somehow...

Yeah well, life is sometimes rude, but we can always find beautifulness around. But you know, some Chicks (fat one) are not ugly, some are really cute, with cloth on of course....

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I want to have a horse ranch<3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

As long as I am happy, with some guy that wont be a tosser, I don't care.

And what makes me happy? Snowboarding. So, some job within the snowboard industry and if I can do more, living in Canada away from anyone.

Simple needs are often the best.

This. To live away from heavy noise, from morbid people that you knew, just to become completely a new person and to live a very natural life.

For me it'd be 

A nice house in the woods with a big garage. Not jay leno big but still a good size for about 10-15 classic cars + lifts

Good health and no anxiety issues. A small family. Girlfriend + 1 or 2 kids.

Or if poland changes their environmental policy for a stricter one and needs sewage plants.

Still a small house.

2 SR71 blackbirds. Because two are better than one

Jay leno size garage with many many cars

surrounded by prostitutes and coke this one im not that into. But hey. That's what rich people do

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I will have to somewhat disagree. It's like how I really like cute blonde girls, but at the same time I also really like cute redheads. There is no "better looking" in my opinion, only different and incredibly beautiful. The 240Z is stunningly pretty as well. The R32 isn't much of a looker but a hell of a car. The E46 was without a doubt the peak of BMW design though, it has been a bit downhill since then.

It is more about like yeah, there are models who are georgeous and there is that cute redhead next class, but there is she, who is special to you, and the most beautiful to you, even if there are better looking girls

I should add my list to get more feelings towards humans than items.

-snip-

All I want now is a smallish house, with a large garage, a BMW E46 M3, and a cat. Wife is optional, as I do not believe I will ever get married..

:D it all went down hill for you eh bud.

i want a paid for house not too small not too big but it must have a large yard, a whatever car(don't really care once it runs), my children running around making noise and getting into trouble and shit, some pitbulls, a steady source of income,god in my life, good health for my family and me, gigabit ethernet, and a never ending supply of food.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

It is more about like yeah, there are models who are georgeous and there is that cute redhead next class, but there is she, who is special to you, and the most beautiful to you, even if there are better looking girls

I should add my list to get more feelings towards humans than items.

Haha :D Well cars are very special, it's not unusual to have strong feelings for them.

Haha :D Well cars are very special, it's not unusual to have strong feelings for them.

Amen

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Well, I'd like to have a Jaguar E-Type and a number of other classics (don't ask me to name them) in a large garage attached to a nice house with a "man cave" in a quiet, safe area. A number of different bicycles, one for every occasion (I'm nearly there already!) and a ridiculously fast internet speed would make my life all the better. 

But at the end of the day, a steady relationship (preferably with a certain girl I know) and enough money to live comfortably, to allow me to buy the things I need, with a safe and stable Job is enough for me. I'd be happy and content with my life if that happened.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

i want to blow up amerika

AKKAH AKBAR

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

For me it was being rich and having a huge boat. Now I have got neither but it has not really changed either. I have added wanting a comfortable car as now I drive I understand why my father always used to complain to me how he wished he drove a better car. I guess though when you drive 200 000 km in 3.5-4 years it does cost a crap ton more to have a nicer car.

i want to blow up amerika

AKKAH AKBAR

Alluh Akbar. Even the racist joke is incorrect.  :lol:

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Alluh Akbar. Even the racist joke is incorrect.  :lol:

._.

i'm arab

i typed it like that

الله اكبر correct spelling even in arabic

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

._.

i'm arab

i typed it like that

الله اكبر correct spelling even in arabic

Hmm, I was taught it the way I spelled it.

My mistake! :D 

minimum of 50 acres of land in the mountains

a bunker (home made of course, not gonna pay someone to do something I can do with a backhoe, shipping containers, concrete and landscaping timbers)

bunch of computers

impressive gun collection

nice car

hot/nerdy/stoner wife. who will be as much of an introvert as I am

A nice workshop with.... an assload of stuff in it:

Blacksmith forge

Pneumatic hammer

CNC lathe

Milling Machine

Smelter

Steam Engine powered air compressor (for the lols of having a steam engine, because they look badass with valves and dials and guages everywhere)

Metal Ban saw

drill press

Obligatory gun cage (who doesn't want to be able to say "lemme grab something outta the gun cage" lol)

And finally, a fence around the whole thing, electrified to keep everyone out lol.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs