Picture of your Happy adult life

HippY

@Trik'Stari that's very similar to my dream future but I'd want minimum of 150 acres a wife that's not a stoner several epic cars a hanger and an airstrip cause who doesn't want an airstrip

i wanted a ford raptor,  be a fighter pilot and marry a model and live in california.

now i want a VW golf GTI, finish my degree, marry my gf of 5 years, decent apt and a new job

Liked for the Fighter Pilot. #USAF

@Trik'Stari that's very similar to my dream future but I'd want minimum of 150 acres a wife that's not a stoner several epic cars a hanger and an airstrip cause who doesn't want an airstrip

Eh, airstrip is a place for people to land on your property, I myself am a stoner/nerd/"redneck" (completely contradictory I know) so my wife being a stoner is kind of a must, or at least ok with my occasional smoking. 150 acres in the mountains is a lot of land, gonna cost a pretty penny.

Edit: Also more expensive to build an electrified fence around lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Eh, airstrip is a place for people to land on your property, I myself am a stoner/nerd/"redneck" (completely contradictory I know) so my wife being a stoner is kind of a must, or at least ok with my occasional smoking. 150 acres in the mountains is a lot of land, gonna cost a pretty penny.

Edit: Also more expensive to build an electrified fence around lol

I am anti stoner because my ex girl friend is a stoner and now she is knocked up if you want to know how that is bad she is the same age as me. As for the airstrip my oldest friends family have an airstrip on their farm it's so cool :) and as for the land prices I can dream can't I :D

I am anti stoner because my ex girl friend is a stoner and now she is knocked up if you want to know how that is bad she is the same age as me. As for the airstrip my oldest friends family have an airstrip on their farm it's so cool :) and as for the land prices I can dream can't I :D

Indeed, I plan on buying my land outright, no mortgage, just a check (I'm not an idiot, I'm not getting "credit" and paying extra so that I can have something right now, rather than saving my money and getting it). There are a few stoners out there that aren't your typical moronic ones. I know that feels though, my friend/semi GF (we dated for a bit, then she broke up with me at a friends birthday party for....no reason, to date her ex boyfriend whom I don't consider human, we became friends later on [i still loved her at this point, foolishly] and after a few years found out that she new how I felt, was using me for rides and weed, was doing heroin, and she ended up pregnant and alone and pretty much an exact copy of her whore junkie mother) did the same thing to me.

I want to have a horse ranch<3

But you are not legally allowed to after people found out all the things you have done with them.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

@Trik'Stari you can buy land with a check!? As you may have figured a 14 year old has no experience buying property I thought it was done through banks and stuff. As for your girl tough break dude I know the feeling :(

@Trik'Stari you can buy land with a check!? As you may have figured a 14 year old has no experience buying property I thought it was done through banks and stuff. As for your girl tough break dude I know the feeling :(

Don't fall prey to that pack of lies. You do need a real estate agent to buy land, but if you can pay in a check, and have the entire price of the property (along with sales tax) you can buy land and property outright, you don't NEED  mortgage unless your an idiot that wants it now, doesn't care about paying possibly tens of thousands more than you need to because of interest, etc.

Save your money, buy the land, rent the land out (or part of it) to a tree farmer or a regular farmer, which makes the land make you more money, and save up to build a house. If you rent to a tree farmer you can even get them to clear the land for your driveway and the spot you want to build your house on, for free.

Don't fall prey to that pack of lies. You do need a real estate agent to buy land, but if you can pay in a check, and have the entire price of the property (along with sales tax) you can buy land and property outright, you don't NEED  mortgage unless your an idiot that wants it now, doesn't care about paying possibly tens of thousands more than you need to because of interest, etc.

Save your money, buy the land, rent the land out (or part of it) to a tree farmer or a regular farmer, which makes the land make you more money, and save up to build a house. If you rent to a tree farmer you can even get them to clear the land for your driveway and the spot you want to build your house on, for free.

Awesome this is really good to know because I thought that banks and a bunch of stuff had to be involved to buy land so thanks for the help :D

Awesome this is really good to know because I thought that banks and a bunch of stuff had to be involved to buy land so thanks for the help :D

It is a bunch of stuff, but if you have straight up cash (or the cash to back up a check that size) then they can't really say no, at least to my knowledge

But you are not legally allowed to after people found out all the things you have done with them.

depends on the state :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

My happy adult life? I wouldn't care where I lived. I would want to have a career in IT, or be self employed developing programs for other companies to use. I'd be much more active than I am now; trying to get into tennis competitively is something I'd love to do. I would hopefully get the opportunity to travel to new places around the world and experience different cultures.

On top of everything else, I'd just love to have somebody who understands me. That is what would make me happy. I got unlucky and got grades that didn't reflect my intelligence, so now I'm stuck at a university that treats my like I just came out of primary school. Thankfully, I have a few friends who are in the same boat as me - I've made a new friend who shares the same interests in computing, isn't computer illiterate and has built their own PC (unlike most of the people on the course). Having someone who I can have an intelligent conversation with, as well as just being able to enjoy their company is what I want the most in my adult life. I have yet to find someone who feels the same way...

Okay, I'm done being sentimental now. :D

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

Hey guys

I have a question from you

What is the utopia, that you want to achieve in your life?

When I was a teenager, it was getting a Lamborghini, a big house, a beautiful wife, and be a business man in suit

All I want now is a smallish house, with a large garage, a BMW E46 M3, and a cat. Wife is optional, as I do not believe I will ever get married..

god damn u are wanting the same life as me (except for the house as i would prefer city life after being in a house for 8 years.) but that is my fav. Beamer of all times and would love to own one myself. if only BMW remakes a version of that design and not the newer ones. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Hey, right now, I'd love to finish my education and get a job. Tired of feeling like I'm going nowhere.

My happy adult life? I know it sounds weird, but being happy is the target. As I grow older, I get more and more convinced that the meaning of life is to go to bed happy as much as you possibly can. I don't make plans or have wild dreams. I take life as it comes.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.