1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

LTT, before I even knew about your main Youtube account I didn't even know what Ram was. But now after watching 100's of videos you have extended my knowledge to over 9000! Thanks so much to you and your crew for delivering great videos and keeping the PC community alive and well! Good luck everyone and thanks again LTT! :)  

First off all, congrats!! *takes hat off*  :D

My story begins like this:

I found LTT back in june when I was bored. I was watching youtube tech vids like TTL, until i found your channel. After watching some of your vids, i decided to sub the channel because i found them amazing and they were not that long. Then i decided to join the forums (fantastic place to share lots of tech stuff), mainly because of troubleshooting. The best thing about this forum is that people are awesome and willing to help eachother even tech newbies.

I like all of the stuff you do like Techquickie, the main LTT and also ChannelSuperFun.

Keep on doing great stuff!!  :D

Congratulations on your milestone ! I discovered your youtube channel by chance when someone from Twitter posted your video link at my timeline. This was a few months back and i've been enjoying all of your videos ever since. Your puns and sarcasms are to my liking haha :D .

Oh RNG, please let me win the grand prize ! Or any prize is good too. LOL

I pretty much love all of your content Linus, I especially love it because you always show up in /r/pcmasterrace.

I got into linus tech tips... I actually can't remember now. I think I was looking for videos on how to install windows on the pc I had just built. Been watching ever since. Great content. Fun people. Just awesome.

Gamer + Musician + Techie = Me

Steam: luke104.3

Origin: xxluke104xx

Joined up with Linus literally two weeks ago and he's already convinced me computers a peice of dinosaur crap. Thanks for the giveaway, the great reviews and allowing me to post this post.

Sincerely, Odin_

P.S. anyone weirded out about how the new captcha codes are just pictures of peoples house.

I found you back when you started to do unboxings for NCIX via the videos that were posted on the product pages (I think just before the animated self-unboxing intro was created). I loved the overview of the products being unboxed. (I mean, if a picture is worth 1000 words, how many words would be in a video? Plus your verbal review as well...) It was all down hill from there. Whenever I had the time, I would watch your videos on LTT, NCIXcom, LCT, anything from a topic I have absolutely no idea about (so I learned something new) to a topic I am fairly confident in (so either confirm what I was taught, or frown in confusion about the conflict).

The first unboxing video that directly caused a sale from me was the ZM-VE300. I remember thinking "Wow. I've got to get me one of those!" and snatched it without a thought when it went on sale. My stack of CD/DVDs (that I used to carry around for work) would like to hold you personally responsible for my neglecting them, as they are now just sitting in a corner in my office collecting dust, all thanks to you. There were other products that I have purchased because of the unboxing videos, but the ZM-VE was the most memorable. Even if products that I might not have a need for immediately, reviews/unboxings would still allow me to be aware of such products and suggest them wherever and whenever possible.

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers. Here's to many more millions to come.

CPU Intel i7-7700 | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 | Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z270F Gaming | RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 3.6GHz 32GB | GPU EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra Gaming |

Case Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage Samsung 980 PRO 500GB, Samsung 970 EVO+ "v2" 2TB | PSU Corsair RM850x 2021 | Display ASUS VP247QG + Samsung SyncMaster T220 | OS Garuda Linux

Linus, I literally just saw that you have reached a huge milestone (One million) and wanted to congratulate you sincerely. I have been subscribed to you for so long I don't even know when I subscribed. All I remember is you making unboxing videos and a baby, haha. Keep up the good work, and always remember to DFTBA. I bet  I won't win this generous givaway, but I'll try anyways, woot!

Make sure that gold play button is extra shiny!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Linustechtips helped me build my computer :D My favourite food iz bacon

I was so nervous about building a computer that I held off on doing it for about 4 years, then I seen your build guides they help me understand that it is not that hard, So I ordered all the parts that I needed and built my pc that I'm using now.I doubt that you will get around to reading this but thank you guys for making all of the informative videos that you do and making my build possible.

I found LinusTechTIps one day while I was searching through youtube for a guide on how to build a PC. These videos are the reasons I initially subscribed, but once the videos started rolling in, I could not help but continue to watch and learn about many of the computer components out there. This channel really helped me with my PC build and even if i don't win any of the prizes, I just want to say thank you to Linus and the crew for providing the awesome content everyday. 

Well I do have to say that I'm not surprised at all that you made it to one million.  Your opinion is the one I trust the most when I'm looking for something to buy, so your channel is the one I go to first.  Chances are you've already reviewed or talked about what I want to get.  Thanks for the great information, laughs, and all around good times. 

My favorite series was the computer build guides.  I found Linus Tech Tips while looking for a awesome build guide and the ones Linus made were the best.  I'd like to see you guys review something different than tech in the future like your ChannelSuperFun videos (I love those).

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

You make me the awesome tech geek that i'm now... And I love it!

Wouldn't it be grand to not have to spend all my money on a new PC?  Thank Linus, you've got great stuff - and an inspirational story!

Love the videos. They have made my decisions on what to buy better. Keep up the awesome videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!! Everyone loves free stuff! I have watched all yalls videos. yall do great work.

I found your channel when I was a pc building virgin. I thought the hard drive helped the quality of games. I had no clue what I was doing.. until I found you. Your pc build guides have helped me make my first pc! I'm very thankful because I would have just blown up my pc if I didn't see your videos.  :)

Congratulations, hope you get 1 million more. Also get super drunk and Celebrate lol ;)

Thank you Linus for all that you have done for the tech community!          (whoot whoot holla holla)!

Very Hyped! I just joined the community and I enjoy all your unboxings, builds, and reviews!  I look forward to helping the community grow! 

I love bananas! and linus tech tips of course, been watching for about a year now as I painstakingly plan out my gaming pc build!

Your videos are so entertaining and make me wish that I had money to buy the sweet hardware you make the videos about!