1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I really need to thank you for every thing.Befour I found your channel it was to har to find a good and awsom guides like you.I v been followingyou for 2 years now.

I wish you the best luck in your life and keep making awsom videos like allweys. Sory for english!! :P

Really enjoy all the videos! I haven't come to the forum until now but have been subscribed for multiple years.

Whooop Whoop let's hope lady lucking is loving me.  Also I would like you to talk about what is the differences between EVO, PRO, LE and R.?? Motherboards ? What's the difference between them ?

1 MILLION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRAT LINUS

CAPS LOCK = ON

Hey Linus i just want to thank you for providing us with awesome videos!!!!! 
They were very helpful tips!

I've always liked how you make a new video every day. It's different from other Tech YouTubers; you find the smallest things and do a video about it, providing a technology video for me to watch every day. Thank you.-

I started watching you when I was having trouble deciding what parts I should use in my first build. You provided thoughtful and honest reviews that helped guide me through my first build.

I have always liked the product reviews, and whenever I am looking for a review on a product, I always check to see if you have done one before I look at any other review.

Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel 3770K 4.6GHz @ 1.33V, EVGA GTX670, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, and Corsair 800D

i found this when looking for a new build i loved all of the budget builds because im in that market.

I first found Linus when i just started my research on computer parts,to build my very first desktop, and thanks to Linus, and all the great videos he does i was able to compare a lot of the parts he reviewed and unboxed and then make a decision about what i wanted to get. In my opinion i might not have gotten my desktop if i hadn't found Linus when i did, and even though i already have my computer built i still watch all of his videos when i can, and i hope to stay up to date on all the future computer hardware that Linus happens to review or unbox. Thank you Linus and all the info you pack into your YouTube channel, while still delivering it in a way that people want to watch, instead of us watching because we need to know and don't want to read.  

Sweet, keep up the good work and i'll keep waching your amazing vids! :D

Been following since NCIX, Tech Quickie and How to Guides

I still love the casual videos that you guys do. Anything tech related that I want to buy, I always check your channel for a review. It only feels like yesterday that I subscribed you LinusTechTips back when you had about 300,000ish subscribers. I hope the next five years are as successful.

COOL, You get EXTRA HYPE from Loopy!!!!! Yes! :)  :wacko:  :blink:

Keen observation xD

I enjoy your videos, they are awesome and helpful!

post-99623-0-64221000-1410478952_thumb.p

Thank you linus for making so many amazing videos that keep me coming back again and again!

The first time I saw linus was searching for some Mobo Reviews and I remember seeing one with Linus outside and I thought it was wierd but I enjoyed the content. Then later I started watching NCIX unboxings and one day I was curious so I googled linus and found his own channel. And since then I have been watching 90% of the videos that have come out not because I'm interested in the product but because I just find the videos to be high quality and hilarious at times. Thank you for your hard work Linus Media Group, I hope I will be able to watch you guys for years to come!

It's been about a year since I started watching your channel and I think the work you did is incredible. Truly a ground up start-up and that to me is incredible. You guys supplemented my interest in tech and now I'm preparing to go to college to pursue software development and engineering. The content is both interesting and informational and I look forward to new things every day. Thanks so much for the hard work and congratulations on the well deserved 1 million Subs. As for the giveaway, I'm going for the new PC, my AMD CPU has outlived its lifetime.... years ago.... lol 

Hello, Just a first off yes i did create this account just for the giveaway lol i just thought i would give my self a chance. 

over the years ( about 2 years i have bean watching your videos ) i have bought 3 t-shirts and even disabled ad-block for you guys! :)

I will soon be changing my amazon affiliate code to the linustechtips one because i love what you guys are doing. keep up the awesome content i love you guys!

lol so now to the giveaway stuff, it would be great if i win as i have bean using the same old low-end laptop for a few years now. 

ok well im out, thanks for continuing to keep posting the videos that keep me waking up in the morning.

serenely

-unicorn_slayer   

Good luck to everyone!

I found LinusTechTips from following NCIXcom way back in the day some years ago. I remember all those times of trying to catch the cameraman in various reflections in the videos. Glad to see Linus and the group have come so far! Hope to see you all grow even more.

I found LinusTechTips while researching how to build my computer. Came for the advice, stayed for everything else. Thanks!

Thank linus and the team for all the good content and thanks for the chance to win