1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank YOU guys. You've inspired me so much and i would like to say thank you. your videos always make me happy and you guys are awesome! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm not quite sure how I found this channel whether it be stumbled upon or maybe neweggtv mentioned it, but that doesn't matter. I love your videos. I want to say I have watched them all but I haven't. Nevertheless, I learn a lot from them and I will always be a supporter to the channel.

I started to watch your videos because I enjoy learning about new tech! Thanks for all your videos. And congested on 1 million SUBS

I watched my first Linus Tech Tips Video when looking up reviews for the Logitech G19 keyboard nearly 5 years ago. Ever since then, I have come back to you guys every couple weeks to get my fix on unboxings and reviews. Definitely love the unboxings the most, as you guys have the most frank and clear videos on product overviews that I have seen on youtube. As many others probably are hoping , I can't wait until the Oculus Rift CV1 comes out and you guys give it a go.

You guys helped to spark my interest in technology and gadgets so much over the years and have made some wonderful content. Thanks for all your hard work!

I will take the entire Linus media group out for a steak dinner if I win any of the prizes. 

Great job Linus! Next stop 2 million!

Hello Linus+team!

Grats on the big 1 million, i first found your youtube channel because i was building my first PC and would always end up coming across your videos when looking for reviews. I found you to be trustworthy because you were/are always very honest about the products you talk about, you give them credit where credit is due but you don't hold back if the product has shortcomings. I joined the forums around the same time and really like the community here and like that you're rewarding winners for good/helpful posting habits  :) i don't think ive been around long enough to be considered but i didn't think it would hurt to throw my name in the mix anyway, thanks again and keep the content coming! 

All of the videos have been very informative and always helpful or at least entertaining. When I first started watching was around the 580/6970 era of the channel. Over the years it has evolved from a sort of experimental spare time thing into a great and consistent flow of content. Congrats on 1 million and how well everything is going.

Great job guys :) its been a fun ride to 1 million and i'm sure the next million will be even more fun.

I found y'all when looking for some information for parts on my very first build back in late 2011. Been watching ever since. Thanks so much for what you do Linus <33

I found LinusTechTips back when I was trying to determine exactly which version of the Nvidia GTX570 video card I wanted.  I must have watched the EVGA Superclock and regular edition maybe 10 times each before I finally settled on the Superclocked edition.  From that point I have been a loyal follower on the Youtubes.  One thing I enjoyed was the impromptu and/or one take videos you talked about in the 1 million subscriber video.  Don't get me wrong, I love the new video method and the excellent film editing, but occasionally, I look for those raw videos.  I would have to say my favorite videos are the motherboards and video cards.  The time you put in reviewing and benching these hardware components is excellent.  Thanks for all your hardwork Linus and the excellent fourm members you have here.  Each and everyone has been helpful.

7900X, Asus X670-E ROG Strix , 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000, 2 x Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB NVME, Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME,  EVGA RTX3080TI FTW3

EVGA Supernova P2 1000 PSU w/ CableMod, Asus Xonar DSX, Lian Li Galahad 360, Hyte Y60, Corsair K70, EVGA Torq X10, (1) Alienware AW3418DW Ultrawide, (1) Acer Predator XB271HU 1440P, Logitech G535

I found LinusTechTips by looking up a review on the Corsair 300R and the Fractal Design Define R4, after that i'd got interested in Linus's videos and started following the WAN show.  

Keep up with the good work Linus Media Group! :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

I've been watching Linus since I first started bringing together my PC.  At first I thought that I could use a fan from an old laptop for my PC as well as laptop RAM.  Linus has really helped me understand PC's, thank you! :)

Hey guys new on the forum but solid follower on youtube watch all your videos. Wanna take this time to thank you guys for the great videos. Helped me a ton when purchasing and building my first pc.. and second lol. Congrats you guys deserve it.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

That amazing linus, u actually deserve more subscriber and congrat on the 1 million subscribers :D n i hope to you will get more subsribers and keep u the great work, cuz i love your videos n simply you are great 

My friend introduced me to your channel about 1 year ago, always check out your videos to keep to up to date with the latest and greatest. 

I began to watch videos on the channel when I decided I was going to build my own PC and found both the build guides and the forum invaluable resources for a inexperienced builder.

i first saw this chanel when i was looking to build my first pc one year ago, it really helped me a lot

now i watch it every day 

tanks

Linus your videos are amazing, inspirational and educational. When I first found your videos I became interested in the computer field even more and inspired me to build my first pc back in November of last year. Thank you for the great videos. And Congratulations on 1 Million Subscribers.

Congrats on the million subs! I've been watching Linustechtips for a good two years now and I found your channel out after looking on tips for building a computer and your videos stood out to me and I almost instantly subed and have been looking forward to a video every day!

Congrats! I think I started watching a few months before you started LMG, and I have to say, I have watched nearly every single video since. I think you guys set a standard of hardware reviews and community interaction.
Keen to see what happens when the next million subs comes around :D

Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H, Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB Windforce, 16GB G.Skill - NT 1600MHz, 250GB Samsung Evo SSD, 2x 1TB Seagate HDD, Corsair H100i CPU cooler w/Noctua Fans, 4x SP120, Fractal Design Define R4, LG W224T, Func MS-3, Apple Numeric Keyboard

-   BBR4 Hackintosh   - Server Rig

Hey, I found Linus media group in the process of building my first computer over the summer.  I was looking for videos that gave excellent and reliable reviews on products to inform me as a beginner what to get.  It was a lot of help and Please Keep Making Videos! Their Amazing!

Have been watching your videos for a while and love the WANShow!