1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

We'll done getting 1 million subs, you deserve it!

Hope to see more great content to come

First a great congratulation to the whole team for your first million Subscriber !

Found LinusTechTips some time ago looking for some information on CPUs and never left, always learning or comforting what i knew so thank you for your videos, always clear and in good moods !

If i had to request for a review it would be on the motherboards options for the new I7 8 core, but it might be a bit early ^_^

... Oh and i love a good homemade nabe ! ^_^... But not the suppon-nabe, too jelly-like x_x

I found Linus tech tips years ago I was checking out a review on a Motherboard.. I remembered Linus from ncix cause I used to watch reviews of stuff on ncix.. I was like "could this be the same fast talking white guy?" Then I released Linus had his own channel from that day as soon as I got free time after every day I'd come home and check out the new Linus tech tips video.. My favorite style of videos are build guides I like those alot.. Linus you and ur team keep up the good work.. I learned alot for free just by watching ur Videos and following ur channel.. Thank you

I found LinusTechTips via WoodysGamertag's latest episode of PKA. I love the channel much and am so proud of all the hard work you have put into this. Thank you for making great content and I love that you are doing a giveaway... Now I just hope the number generator picks me haha... And by the way my favorite foooodd is pizza <3

Great work guys. Love the reviews. Always right to the point and no BS. I came across your channel a little while ago looking for advice on building a computer. Now I find myself watching a daily video before I go to work.

Congrats Linus, great job man, thanks to You and Your crew I learned a lot about pc technology, watching Your channel gave me lots and lots of in depth info, things I wouldn't ever know or found out myself. Thanks again and I wish You many more milions of subscribers and viewers :) Greetings from Poland

p.s. also thanks to Elric from Tech of Tommorow (former Motherboards.org) - thanks to him I discovered Linus's channel. He did an unboxing of GTX Titan I guess, and he got it in a box where someone wrote "Linus Got It First" I loled and thought who the f... is Linus, then I found out, well too bad for Elric, he lost a viewer that way :)

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion...

My favorite series is the WAN show, I love all of your content but the WAN show is the Best. Wan show is how I learned about the forum.

I'm so glad Linus media group is doing so well. As soon as I'm able I will be supporting you in more than just watching the videos.

I hope you make it to 2 million by the time my children get interested in Tech.

Sincerely Charles AKA dathionk  

I found LinusTechTips in late 2013 (about a year ago) when I was planning on doing my first ever PC build. I owe 90% of everything I know about Hardware to LinusTechTips. You guys are incredible, and I watch daily. Thanks again.

If I don't win be sure to send me a piece of paper with an autograph. :P

Congratulations! I would like to enter to win the Custom PC. My favorite videos LinusTechTips makes are the phone reviews. I would love to see you review more headphones

I began watching you ages ago, but never subscribed. I'm glad I did recently, just in time for 1 Million Subs! I'm proud to call myself a member of the linustechtips community! :lol: 

I hope you're going to ship internationally, I hate living in the tropics. :angry:

Found Linus and the rest of you guys a long time ago when I was looking for PC build guide; love all the content you guys put out (more linuscattips!) and look forward to seeing another million subs soon!

I discovered Linus Tech Tips while I was searching for some credible reviews of gear I needed for a custom build.

I continued to view other useful information, and subsequently subscribed.

I try to hit the website on a daily basis, and am also subscribed on YouTube.

I would like to see more reviews that take a hard, no-nonsense look at equipment. No company and no product line is perfect. I like to know all aspects so I can make an informed purchase with my hard earned money.

I could use more reviews of other system components e.g. Hot Swap Bays, Controllers, NGFF, NFC, Workstations, etc.

linustechtips help me a lot on decisions on which product to buy and thank you for not making me the wrong choice !

Congradulations I am very proud of this youtube channel and i wouldnt even be into gaming without it. I built my only ever computer from inspiration of your $1500.00 build guide and i am proud to say without this channel i would have never got out of consol gaming. I now also relize how terrible the xbox360 actually is. :)

Congrats, once again. Have been a long time supporter, and decided to hop on the forums. I have always wanted to work will you guys. It seems like it'd be one of the coolest jobs to have. 

No, guys... Thank YOU for bringing such good quality content and interesting videos. I first found LTT by just randomly searching for a case review I believe. I think it was the Cooler Master HAF series case (forget which one) A loooonnnggg time ago. I saw that video, thought it was cool, you knew your stuff and subscribed. Back then, I was a noobie to computer and hardware stuff, but thanks to you, Logan, Austin, Jerry, and many more I am one of the go-to guys in my school besides my computer teacher. I look forward to building my own PC hopefully in the near future. My favorite videos are your... Well... Everything. I've literally watched every single video of yours since I subscribed much over a year ago. I would take anything, but I would really love to have the custom computer signed and designed by all of you guys. It would be amazing to have something like that by you guys. Keep on doing what you're doing and hopefully the randomizer selects me. ^.^ (inb4 I don't win...) I give you guys 2 thumbs up and a fangirl scream. :D

Wow Linus, very sincere. I'm glad this milestone is very meaningful to you; delightfuly appreciating the product of all your journey. So much in just 5 years, when life is short.

LinusMediaGroup got me into watching tech videos.

I am eating a pizza.

Through the adversity of life. Press-on!

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I start following your channel about a year ago, subbed, and have watched every one since.  Keep up the good work!

Love the tech vids, best out there wouldbe nice to win, but here just to say congrats on 1Million and to a billion more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!