1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I love your videos and i cannot thank you enough for all that you've taught me!

-Alex

Very nice Sebastian. Since i watch you on youtube.com I learned a lot about IT. Good luck my friend! Kisses from Romania! :D  :D  :D  :D And do not forget you are the best of the best!!! :D  :D  :D  :D

I don't remember how I started watching Linus and his crew. It all began with my knowing very little with computers. I came from console...forgive me. But 200 LTT videos and 566 posts later, I've built my first PC and shudder at the thought of ever going back to console. I am now taking Comp. Science and tech courses in college from all this inspiration.

Cake is underrated. Cake is Love. Cake is Life.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

I've been subscribed to Tech Tips for a while now & learnt heaps for my next build. I'll definitely be plugging everything into the motherboard & checking everything runs before placing it inside the case next time (& also getting a bigger case so I have some space for cable management).

I hope you can ship stuff to New Zealand if I win!

CONGRATS ON 1 MILLION SUBS!:D I look back and find it funny now because a year or two ago I was upgrading my keyboard and I wasn't sure what the difference was between a membrane and mechanical keyboard. I found I a video Linus had made on NCIXcom and eventually found the LinusTechTips channel. I've been subbed ever since! Then I told my friend about the channel and he was already a part of the whole community. It blew my mind! ;p Enough of my rambling you guys really deserve the million and keep up the great work doing what you do!!!

You guys are awesome.  My favorite youtubers of all time, and just the coolest group of guys. I know you guys will continue to make some of the best content on Youtube.

i7-4770k @3.5GHz | 2 EVGA gtx 780 SC ACX in SLI | AsRock Xtreme4 z87 | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | Corsiar HX-850 | NZXT Phantom 410 |                                                                                                                                                   CoolerMaster Siedon 120XL AIO Water Cooler | X-Star 1440p 27"

Found this channel 2years ago trying to find the best parts for a gaming pc. Thanks a lot, been a fan ever since !

We should be the ones thanking you for all the awesome content that's uploaded, soooooo thanks, and gratz 

Congratulations on da mile stone , here's a picture of a million pennies.

XojzS5y.jpeg

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

First of all, congratulations to you Linus on your success.

I remember when I first found your videos very clearly. My first thought when I found the first video (I believe it was a review of the Phantom 410?) was who is this funny-looking guy with bleach-blonde hair and pierced ears trying to tell me what I should and shouldn't buy? Then I watched the video, and it was probably the most informative and useful and relevant to my interests video I had ever seen.

Since then, every time I have learned to look for the Linus video on pretty much every product I am considering purchasing. There isn't always one on the exact product, but a surprising amount of the time there is. One of the most amazing things to me is that you always seem to cover exactly the issues about a product that I am interested in. I will use the video that brought me here today, the vengeance k70 video, as an example: you talk about build quality, the beauty of the metal used on the keyboard, the way the lighting has an underglow appearance, the glory of the volume wheel. You talk about the backlight's glory and the glory of fully mechanical switches. You get excited about all the same things I do, and you provide a light, comedic, yet professional feel.

So from the bottom of my heart, thank you Linus for all the hours of entertainment you have provided. Thank you for all the useful information you have provided. And thank you for risking everything to deliver both of these things to your fans. You deserve that golden play button as much as anyone. Here's to the next million!

Linustecktips has always been one of my favorite computer and tech channels. About a year ago now, I got really interested in computers.
The only thing was, I had no clue how they worked, what went into them, or even why they really were so awesome.
I looked around youtube, trying to learn what I could. Then I found Linustechtips by accident. started watching some of the videos.
I liked some of them, and thought it was a good channel to maybe learn from. Eventually I watched more and more, until I started to know so much, and now I know all I need and more.
And thanks to all the help I received , I can hopefully build my own rig soon, or maybe win one in this contest. Who really know, but keep up the awesome work Linus.

I've gotta say, I haven't been part of the community for awhile, but I do have to say it's one best community forums I've been on. Mainly the few posts that I've made people really assisted me and gave me good feedback. 

William Wallace, "It's all for nothing without freedom"

Congrats on the 1mil subs. Hope you'll make a video on the upcoming Corsair K70 & K95 RGB keyboards.

I found you from the pcmasterrace reddit, and I absolutely can not believe that I had never heard fo you a and the guys before the subreddit! Thanks for doing this giveaway! :)

Damn Linus! Firstly, I would like to say a big congratulations on getting a million subscribers. That's a big number 

last time I checked. I remember your old videos when it was just you and Slick aka Luke nowadays. Man

some things have changed alot but you guys haven't. The humorous funny guys with amazing video quality.

I've joined your Youtube channel back in 2009 or 2010. I don't recall to be honest.
I was looking for a unboxing for logitech keyboard but no one had one. and who ever did just opened it and 

just closed the damn video. I liked yours and the sidebar of Youtube showed me more of your videos and then I 

eventually subscribed. so boo yah! 

It's great how you have great video quality with epic camera angles but sometimes when you do

those quick video shots and just be yourself. Sometimes make a review of your house. Maybe when 

you complete your house and how everything ends up with the water cooling project. (CANT WAIT TO SEE THE VIDEO!)

Lastly, I want to apologize for not commenting on the forum alot. I hate using forums and just comment on Youtube's system,

less of a hassle to go to a different forum just to comment in my opinion. Even though Youtube's comments barely work..

Anyways, once again congratulations on your huge success!

P.S. That custom gaming rig doe... I like that. I like that alot.

Best Regards
Karan M.

you were one of the first youtube chanals i wached!!! I wached you guys because linus would explane evrey thing so well that a newdby like me would understand!!! kepp up the good work and i hope i win!!!!!!!!

Shnickies!! Whenz the bauler pc gonna comez to my house!!

Thanks linus for the giveaway. I found your channel when I was looking for a new mechanical keyboard and gpu. You really helped me out, I have an amazing keyboard, but my gpu is quickly dieing. Thanks again!

Congrats on one million Linus, I've been watching your videos pretty much every day for the past two and a half years or so, and I love every one of them. Can't wait to see what other awesome stuff you guys come out with!  :)

Tigers. Tigers are my thing. Roarrrw!

Linus, you'd make me so happy if i won that custom PC or that Surface.

Thank you for all those daily uploads. You've no idea how i feel when you post one, (i shriek like a bitch, haha!) anyway, if you're reading this, i probably have won. (let's see that happen.) i want you to know Linus, that i fuckin' love you. alot. You don't fail to make me happy when i'm sad after my terrible days at school, and keep me happy when i'm flipping through your videos.

Please do not ever stop making videos.

*if you're reading this, STOP.*

Oh, one more thing, Skype me at LEOTEHTIGER, it would be my pleasure to be your friend.

Really like the epicness of your tech vid, as not just throwing spec sheet

my favourite series is techquickie because i have learned a couple things i don't know! thanks

also i would like to win the custom build PC!

Congratz on the 1 Million 

I was and still am a beginner/amateur when it comes to computer systems, but ever since i've started watching your videos, about a couple of months ago, you've helped me understand a ton of things (even though I have the slowest comprehension haha).

Oh man every time I see a PC build video I just get tingles and I love seeing those type of content. You guys have basically helped me out when it came to building my own system, since most of the time these models leave me clueless.

Thank you for your continuous effort to relay information. (:
God Bless