1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've been an avid follower of linus tech tips on YouTube for 2 years now. The combination of expertise and witty rumor keeps me coming back for me. Keep it going guys. Congratulations!

What would I like to see reviewed or done? I'm becoming more interested in water cooling. A build guide using one of ekblocks starter kits would be awesome.

Thanks again!

I have been watching the videos from the beginning when he was ncix. that blonde/yellow hair was crazy  :P

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers!!! You're one of the best channels when it comes to pc's. Let's see who's the lucky winner!

Can't remember when I found this channel but it has been awhile since began watching your content. Probably a year or two. And by the way my favorite food is seafood.

Case: NZXT Phantom Green Trim   Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 670 2gb FTW    CPU: Intel i7 4770k 3.5GHZ    Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5   Hard Drives: One Western Digital 1TB & Hitachi 1TB   Power Supply: Corsair RM 850w

Cooler: Corsair H80i Liquid Cooler    Ram: Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb & Mushkin 1x4gb   Monitors: Two Asus 22'' 1080p monitors   Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire XT Green   Mouse: Razer Naga 2014   Microphone:  Audio- Technica AT2020 XLR with a Alesis MultiMix 4   Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro

I found this channel when I was looking for build the case. I really like this because it helpful to give reviews about the products from companies. Keep it up!

It has been great being a member of the LTT forum and a subscriber to the channel. You guys are the ones that really got me interested in tech since I saw the videos on RAID configurations. I don't have a favorite style of video from LTT. I like watching them and absorbing all the knowledge. I would like to see more software reviews, but don't let go of hardware. My favorite food is is a bacon cheese burger.

post-101124-0-28948800-1410478201.jpg

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

I hate to be a one poster... Hopefully I'll be changing that as soon as possible.

On another note, however, I'd like to express my appreciation for all the things I've learned through your channel and congratulate you all on a well-deserved 1 Million subscribers!

Best of luck to all other entrants!

I first discovered Linus tech tips after I decided to build my own computer and from then on Linus has helped me research anything to do with computer building, hardware and anything awesome tech related in general.

I found out about you guys back when I was still in college. Which at the time I was unsure if I really wanted to go into the IT field, but after watching a few of your guys video's you guys managed to rekindle my interest in computers. Now everyday I check whats new on this forum and whats new on your guys youtube/twitch channels. Congrats guys.

Searched for a graphics card review linus top of the search, search for build guide linus top of the search. OH MY GOD THIS GUY IS EVERYWHERE AND IS TOTALY AWESOME ;)

Watching random videos about nerdy computers all the time but not realizing it until Linus made this video :')

So many nerdy feels! The channel and community has really helped me grow as a "computer guy".

Thank you so much Linus, you are amazing!

Excellent work guys! 

I have been watching you guys since 2009, when Linus was just doing NCIX videos, but till today the video keeps me up with my tech needs.

Your videos even motivated and helped me build my own PC, and it was an awesome journey! It led me to building my gf's PC and I will definitely be watching some Linus techtip vids when I get around to building an ITX upgrade! 

I even met Linus at an NCIX tech show in Richmond, Vancouver. My first thought was wow, what a firm handshake! Then I stupidly asked some question about which SDD I should be going for. for my build...such a lame question, now that I think of it lol...

Keep on doing what you guys have been doing!!!

I love you guys! I was always looking around youtube trying to find a group who loved building computers as much as i do, and when i found you guys, i was instantly hooked! You guys are awesome, keep up the good work!

Thank you to all the LTT crew and to all the great moderators here on the forums.  I'm not exactly what you'd call an active poster, so I don't expect to even be considered for the Asus laptop, but I sure wouldn't mind the other two prizes ;)

Joking aside, you guys are all doing a great job, and I'm glad to be a supporter.  Hopefully that makes up for being one of the scumbag ad-block users, eh Linus?  

Joking aside for real this time, you guys always manage to live up to my expectations and even continue to raise the bar.  And you do it while being completely honest and transparent about who your sponsors are, and try to keep the bias to a minimum (because everyone is at least a teensy bit biased).  Thanks for all the hours of hard work that's brought me a lot of information and entertainment over the last year or so.  Hope things continue to go well and I'd like to wish all the other contestants good luck.

Finally got around to creating an account to do this... probably should have done so sooner. I just love lurking so much.

Also... I blame Logan. He is how I found you guys.

Congrats Guys! I found you guys when i first built my computer over 2 months ago and I have seen almost all your videos since then. Good luck to the 7 of you. 

I've been watching the Linus tech tips for a few years now but i haven't been a part of the forum community i wish i had. I know think that now that Linus has reached this great milestone i will make a larger effort to be a part of the community. keep up the good work Linus media group.

It all started with Linus... I was about to build my first computer, and only Linus had the videos I was looking for. Those unboxing videos give you an idea of the product before you buy them. Now following Linus' youtube channel has become a routine, just like checking my emails. I am sure that I'm not the only one, who's life and line of interest deviated towards technology by Linus' huge influence.

Some may call you an innate unboxer, but I think prophet is more appropriate :D

Hi,

your videos helped me build my 1st computer this year. With my knowledge i gained, helped my friends and co workers build theres. Thank you.