1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

IF I TYPE IN ALL CAPS WILL I GET NOTICED?

YES?

AWESOME.

THANKS GUYS.

Amazing build guides. Keep em coming!

i5 3570K | Gigabyte Z77-UD5H | Noctua NH-D14 | GTX 670 | 8GB DDR1600mhz G| 2x Kingston HyperX 120B SSD | WD Blue 1TB | EVGA 650w 80+ Gold | InWin GrOne | BitFenix Recon Fan Controller |

I've been watching Linus for a very long time, and only recently signed up for the forums. I have always enjoyed your content, and I dont see that changing anytime soon. I learned how to build my first PC from watching your videos, and in about a years time I will be going to college for computer science or software engineering. Keep the awesome content going, and congrats on 1,000,000 subs!

Also, dat surface pro is nice.

I think I've been around from almost the beginning. I remember I first found you when you worked for NCIX. You've influenced me a lot I was just getting into computer at that time. I like your channel a lot because I don't have the money for all the projects I'd like to do so at least I can watch yours! I've gone from a high school kid to a Network Support Technician, mostly influenced by your videos drawing me into computers more and more. Keep up the good work and I'll defiantly keep watching!

I've been a youtube watcher for a few months now (not much of a forum guy, hence registrating just now), and I found out about LTT when I started to look for parts that I could put in my next computer. Mine was 8 yrs old, and I came to the shocking conclusion that I knew nothing about computer hardware, let alone how to put the damn things together and make them work. So I looked up vids on nearly every component type and regularly found myself coming back to the channel, mostly because of the style and professionalism of it all, while still maintaining an entertaining, energetic presentation that could keep me from ADDing to something else. I have been a watcher since then, and it most likely has been a huge factor in me becoming this tech/pc hardware enthusiast as opposed to only gaming.You guys have my thanks for that, now I constantly want to spend on upgrading my rig!!!

For the future, just keep the formats the way they are, stay up to date with the hardware releases and you have my views for all the products that catch my interest. WAN show is also a weekly watch for me at... *coughcough*work*coughcough*

Keep up the good work team!

Frank.

And I love sushi. Like seriously love them. Seriously.

Great job on the big M. I'm proud to be one :)

I first found you at the same time that i started getting into PCs in 2012. I was researching parts from hypothetical builds and saw a ton of videos from Motherboards.com, techoftomorrow, Nicholas11x12, Austin, and LTT. Austin, Nicholas, and Linus are the only channels that weren't annoying to watch, so i subbed. I still come to you guys when i want tech advice/news. I joined the forum to get opinions on hypothetical builds and to see what the community was like. With few exceptions, i found that the LTTF is a great place for advice when things to awry.

As far a what i'd like, i'd take any of the 3 options. The Surface would be a good productivity device for a student like me. The gaming rig AND the laptop are both stronger than my desktop, so if i won one of them, i'd be stoked. I hope i win, but if not, i won't get buttmad.

Let's reach 2M subs :)

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

Congrats LTT Team! I am glad I can continue to come to you guys and the community with questions about anything tech related and get a honest opinion.

Haven't been a subscriber for very long but have been watching LTT videos for a while. Can't even remember what the first one was, think It might have been an NCIX vid. Anywho congrats on 1Mil subs, and here's to 1 million more.

Thanks for giving us all of these videos, you have been my main tech source for over a year now and I hope that you continue to do this in the future.

1 Million already it seems like just yesterday i subscribed to the channel. I still remember the first video i watched on your channel i watch ( \/ Below \/ ). Ever day just want to say keep doing what you do. You are unique in what you do and how you do it thanks for the hours of entertainment year round and for helping me find my love for computers. I am now 16 in 11th grade in high school and i'm taking Cisco networking 1 through the Cisco academy i wouldn't have done this without you and me just finding your video on a search to get more ram for free (ya i was that guy 1 year ago). Just want to say thanks again for being fun to watch very informative and innovative. 

Hi Linus,

Just wanted to tell my story of how I found your channel. I was browsing the web to learn a bit about computers. I had just started gaming more with my friends and we sometimes ended up talking about pc and Wi-Fi. I began to realize that I didn't know much so about the subject which lead me to my search for help on helping me understand the technology I was so related to. I first stumbled about a video that talked about RAM. Had it not been for that video I still might have thought that it was just some sort of storage that made your PC faster. I know now that it can help your computer multi-task and understand that exaggerated amounts won't necessarily make your PC faster. I've been following the channel for a while and I'm actually thinking about buy a new PC soon. (I'd already have a few ideas in mind but I'm waiting to have more money. I study during winter and I work when summer arrives). I'm glad you reached 1 million well deserved subscribers and I hope the videos continue for a very long time. I watch as many of your videos as I can and I trust you and your team on all of the reviews of products that you do as well as with the explanations you give for how software and hardware works. Thank you Linus. You can call me S.P.  

When I first suscribed to this channel, I found it a bit too short to my tastes, but over time I came to like that. The odd quirkiness of whoever is hosting the video and how it's focused on how the consumer would use it is awesome. I hope you guys continue to do an awesome job at creating youtube videos.

Gratz on 1 million :) Allowing me to post about food? Too kind ;) if you are looking for an amazing sandwich then I'd recommend thick cut whole wheat bread with slow cooked pulled pork lightly coated in sweet honey barbecue sauce. I've found that cutting sandwiches in small triangles makes it last long and for some reason taste that little bit sweeter. It's like having little pieces of heaven

I discovered Linus one day while clicking random tech videos on YouTube, back when Linus was with NCIX and did not have his own channel. Since then, I have been watching almost every video posted by Linus and it really helped me accumulate knowledge concerning PCs(parts, peripherals, terminology and everything in between). LinusTechtips also helped me build my own gaming PC a year ago. Without  LinusTechtips i would have never understood the difference between single rail and multirail PSUs, what was DDR4 ram, difference between nvidia and AMD, etc.  :lol:. My suggestion is to keep doing what you guys are doing because in my opinion, you guys are the best tech channel on YouTube. :D

I found LTT while looking for a new dirt cheap graphics card. VIVA LA LTT!!! Please never stop what you are doing.maxresdefault.jpg

I first started watching Linus Tech Tips when i was building my first system and was trying to decide between a GTX 760 or an HD 7950.

ended up with the 7950. :) 

Your videos inspired me to build my first pc about a year ago and I absolutely love your build guides because that is how I learned to construct a monster of a machine! Thank you so much! 

Gratz on 1 million subscribers. I've been watching you since your days at NCIX so keep up the good work.

I have been part of a lot of communities but linus tech tips has really been the one i have clung to the most. Although the forum bunch is vert critical and often rude crowd,i think they all mean well and they all have outstanding knowledge that makes this whole operation so valuable.

I've been watching ever since the old professional unboxing days. Its been great seeing the channel grow and the forums turn into one of the most helpfull tech forums out there. Congrats on the 1 Million. Keep up the good work :)

I'll opt to tell my story about how I found Linus :)

Long ago, I purchased two BFG 8800 GTX's, back when they cost $600 a piece.  The motherboard I was using died eventually and I ended up trying to find a new one.  I was in a hurry to find a motherboard that'd support all of my older hardware and accidentally ended up purchasing one that didn't support SLI.  I was bummed.  With all my old stuff I'd have to replace one or two things in order to keep it up and running.  All my stuff was obsolete!  I started looking around to find a new graphics card.  I didn't want to spend much because my wife wasn't too happy about me buying more things.  I ended up looking up reviews for the MSI 560ti Ti Hawk edition and found Linus's unboxing of the card (see below).  I watched that video and ended up purchasing the card.  It worked great!  I've been subscribed since then and it's great to see the channels grow.  I'm glad you all hit the 1 million mark.  Here's to 1 million more!