1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

When i was 14 as a freshman in high school i dreamed about having my own pc because i was sick of all the garbage of my dads salvaged server from his workplace, so i proceeded to steal an old pc in our basement and upgraded when i got money i know have a decent pc and practically solely used linustechtips to find components. Since then i check the linus page every day and watch whatever i missed or whats new. I however need a new system as my computer is starting to become outdated and i'm having trouble running newer games even after i did my monthly cleaning. I would be so grateful if i won the new system and i promise it would be used well. Also i love cats but am allergic so i live on my computer playing games and watching cat videos.... HELP ME...

Congrats! I found LinusTech on youtube months ago and fell in love, the build guides are my favourite. :)

Linus Tech Tips

Wont cause (meny) fits

for the knowlege they produce

witch all (hopefully) put to good use

from gigabyte motherbords,

to after party elastic band wars,

do it yourself computer painting,

to LAN shows worth savering,

products that we shouldent buy,

to the hard lesson of keeping your laptop dry,

from being part of the highLANder,

and surviveing from the bad weather

we congradulate the linus tech group

to have one million people in the loop

we all know you guys will stay stong

so we will stay with you, no matter how long :D

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

thanks for being apart of my life :D

I didn't quite start watching from the begining but videos from the channel kept popping up when I searched for different tech things and got hooked up.  Keep up the good work guys and stay awesome.

You guys deserve way more than 1,000,000. Keep up the good work! 

I have been subscribed to LTT for atleast 3 years now I think it was acctually the first chanel I had ever subscribed to. I have always loved your videos and the knowledge you have displayed over the years and highly andmire what you do for the computer tech and gaming community. Keep up the Great work! OH.....and that stuff called pizza I love that too! :D

I found out about you guys first through an old video where Linus unboxed a Cooler Master N200, then became a fan of you guys through /r/pcmasterrace. Congratulations on getting 1 Million subscribers, and best of luck to you all. :)

Keep up the good work ^^ And do a review on Dell's next XPS laptop if you can. ( I love the actual design of these, except the keyboard which is better looking on my laptop)

After a friend built a computer, I was told by him to watch you guys, and I really enjoyed how the videos were nice and concise. It really converted me from being a strictly console player to a computer "know it all". I want to say this as sincerely as possible, you guys opened up the door to what I want to do out of college. I've enrolled and currently taking all the computer science courses my high school has to offer and I plan to major in computer science. I know you guys aren't making videos about computer science but you guys showed me the power of a computer. I'm glad you guys are at the place you are now, and hopefully will reach even farther.

Without Linus Tech Tips I would not know how to build my own PC, know all the computing stuff I know and in general know all the new tech that's coming out, so I thank you for all the videos you have put up and hope to see loads more videos from you guys and wish you good luck to the next million subscribers.

Thanks Linus for all of the work you've done. I hope you continue to do what you do with your channels because I enjoy them.

I actually found LinusTechTips on my own a few years back now. I originally found them from a build guide I believe it was. I was trying to get involved more with custom PC's (Still haven't built my own yet :/ ) and the build guides and informational videos about products helped extraordinarily. Keep doing what your doing and I'll keep watching.

I am not very active in the forums sadly. But I am going to try and take more time to get on here and snoop around because I love the atmosphere.

Although I've never actually bought anything I've seen on LTT, I still love hearing about the latest things and dream about what it would be like to own them. Also really like Fast as Possible, they really are what they say to be.

I remember the first video I ever saw was about push vs pull vs push/pull on radiators, when I was looking at how to set up my new rig.  It was a very 'low production value' video but the info was great, so I kept coming back for more info.  Then I started watching the live stream, and was hooked from there.  Great content.  I must say my favorite videos are the ones that do what the first video I ever watched did, explain 'myths or assumptions' with real life data to back it up.  Simple stuff like that just really helps make me feel informed and better educated, not just 'this is better because I said so' type stuff.  Keep the great videos coming!  And congrats on your milestone, you deserve it!  And I would have to pick the gaming rig, but who wouldn't?  Congrats again!

Thank you!!! Without you guys I'd be lost in a sea of electronics, you guys are great people and congrats on all the milestones. Keep up the great work!

-John

My first experience with Linus was from watching an NCIX video about overclocking the AMD Phenom II X6. It was a couple of years after the video had actually posted but it was informative and easy to follow.

Then winter of 2013 I was looking for reviews of the AMD R9 270x and there's Linus giving the review. I'm watching and I'm like, "I've seen this guy before."  Ever since, I've watched Linus and crew (including LMG & NCIX) to give me tech knowledge.

I enjoy the reviews and the build guides and even the WAN show. Keep up the awesome job guys.

Can't wait to see what the 2 million subscriber video will look like! You guys are awesome!

GJ, linus. I found out this channel when I first start to do research on how to build a DIY pc, ever since then I found this channel very helpful

I love Swedish meatballs. I wish I could give my recipe but I want it for myself lol

Gj Linus btw, keep up the work!

Loved your wedding video and the way you do the unboxings, greetings from peru!

Seriously guys, thank you for all that you do. You've definitely helped not only myself but many of my friends out a lot. We really appreciate that. Keep up the great work!

I found LinusTechTips when i want to build my own cheap gaming computer and i was a newbie about pc that time and i was looking for some tips on what product is the most efficient for its price and thats when i saw LinusTechTips