1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found Linus when he was but a wee lad doing his NCIX videos. I came for the tech but I stayed for the Blonde dye job.

I'm glad to see you guys making it, and I'm even more glad that you are becoming a household name in the tech sector. Your no nonsense reviews will keep me coming back for years to come. Your brand is built on integrity and backed by people that I can trust to tell me exactly what they think. That's why I don't sweat the sponsors either (like AT&T)

Keep it up and let's keep this train moving. I'd like to see you soon overtake Pewdie Pie

I found Tech tips by just browsing computer stuff. I was trying to build my own computer and searched youtube for a video on how to build one. pretty helpful. 

Gj on the million subs Linus. It's neat seeing how your channel has changed over the years.

Helping other to buy good PC parts is my hobby, thats how I came to know you.Your youtube channel is my first subscription. Thanks for your efforts to bring us tech news and in-depth review. I came to learn a lot. I would love to be like you, since there are not much option left for me I have to keep pretending I am doing fine :) Keep going, there must be hundreds of peoples like me taking help from you guys can not return. As long as you keep publishing video, I shall watch though I can ever buy or not but keep telling people who wants to know.  

Wish you good luck.  :)

Started watching when i needed to see some cool laptops to do some comparisons!

I first watched Linus when I began my search for parts for my first PC.  Thanks Linus.

Every video you guys make are very informative and always help me make a decision when making a purchase. Congratz on the 1 million subscribes and keep up the good work every video is 10/10.

Congratulation on your 1 million subs and before you know it you will reach 2 million. and my favorite video was the tour of your work space

I have only been watch the channel for a little over a year, but I have learned almost everything I know about computers to this day from watching everything from build-logs to reviews, unboxings and tutorial videos. I found LTT from trying to find some new RAM modules for an old computer I have, and when looking for a video on how to properly install it, I found your YouTube channel (Get it with YouTube channel and different channels for memory? Oh forget it). I hope you all you guys at LTT never stop making incredible content for all us fans.

Nice! Been subscribed since late 2010, love all your content, whether it's the old content with your classic unboxing or the new style that I also like. Keep it up.

Oh sweet child of mine. I soooooo want a new rig. Mine is 6 years old. You could review it as a collectors items lol. I started watching your videos to be able to build my own pc. Never hsf the money free to buy it but your video helped.

I found your channel by looking for case reviews when I was in the market for a new case.  Watched a videos on some Phanteks case, then I saw some more of your videos on your channel, and now i can't stop watching you everyday. (That sounded creepy)

Well done Linus and everyone else over at the Linus Media Group. I find it really inspiring how you have started everything up from scratch and made a living doing what you love. I have been subscribed to you for a long time now and I always watch every new video as you release them as I love your quality content. You know what? I'm not normally one for audiobooks but screw it. Guess il sign up for a free trial. Every little helps! ;)

I wish you all the best in the coming years.
Chris

I stumbled across the channel by the sidebar videos, best random click of my life.

I watched a video one day, then another a few days later. After that for a little over a week I finally subscribed. I remember the couch days, and a line that stuck was "I am down one camera man, I am up one remote" - from an Antec hard drive adaptor I think.

Crazy to think how long ago that was and how far you've come!

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

When I watch a Linus video I wish he was my best friend..

First channel I ever subscribed to on YouTube. Still glad of it. Keep up the good work, and here's to the next million.

Linus is just so funny, take for example the terrible sex jokes he makes from time to time. So unprofessional but hey it works.

Been subbed since early 2010, love all of your stuff. Can't believe how far you've come! COngrats!

Started watching your video's about 3 years ago, and I'm still watching today  :D

Linus and the Team,

Goats are like mushrooms.
If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters. 

Lel

Ker Blam.

Thank you so much Linus for doing all of this work for us. You are a great inspiration to anyone interested in tech :)

Congratulations! Wow, I've only been a subscriber for like 2 months but I absolutely love the content that you create, keed it up, and again, congratulation! :D