1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found this channel when i wanted to build a computer 2 years ago and thanks to your instruction videos i was able to build an awesome computer that can max out games like watch dogs. Thank you linus

Before i started learning about all this tech like building a computer( haven't done it yet) i was a complete idiot. When i deceived to learn more, i discovered your channel. Your channel is great, its different , its helpful , and it's comforting! So thank you Linus

Well, first day on the forum, have been a sub on youtube for a long time though. In the beginning I didnt like your vids, came back years later, guess i matured, i love your reviews primarly, and glad I finally joined your forum. Keep it up.

Hey Linus!

Thank You so much for making your videos! I originally found your channel to help me build a pc. Now I watch ALL of your videos. Keep making your amazing videos. 

You guys are incredible! You sparked my interest in computers which I can not thank you enough for!

I Found you guys through my older brother about 6 months ago and ive watched every video since then !

I actually don't know how I found you guys but hot damn that tech. I can finally say that I learned something on any given day.

Hey Linus!

I found your channel through NCIX when I first properly started getting into PC building. Whenever I needed an opinion or guide on anything PC related, I knew that you were the first person to go to because of your quality, great knowledge of computers and detailed explanations that you were putting out onto the internet. Furthermore, you are the most entertaining and different tech reviewer I can find on YouTube and this is what I really think helped expand your channel and community. Please continue to make these great videos and keep improving by reading your fans ideas making the next clip EVEN BETTER than the last one.

Thanks Linus

Albert.

PS: I am only 13 and and from Spain but currently living in US so my English might not be so good :D. I am still learning :).

I found LTT just searching for computer vids on YouTube. Thanks Linus for helping me build my first gaming PC. Love ya guys

GREAT JOB LINUS!!! This is a big milestone for you and your tech group! I've been subcribed for about 4 months or so, and in the beginning i had no idea what a gpu was  :D. Being thirteen, family and friends think it's kind of amazing that I know these things, and i've learned them from you and your AWESOME channel on YouTube. I was wondering about what pc case you would recomend for a smaller build. I have been looking at Digital Storm's PCs.  

They look pretty cool, but i also really want to build my own. Keep up the work LinusTechTips! 

Been watching ever since I was finding my interest in hardware, around 2011ish.

Hope to see the channels grow even more and keep up the good work.

Would be nice to win but even if I don't, I will continue to love the videos you all put out. I have been watching for over a year now and I can finally say, I know a lot about computer parts and stuff. You helped me build my first computer, you got me interested in computer engineering. I will always be watching. Stay frosty Linus Media ^.^

I think that LTT has spoiled me by releasing a video every day. Which is actually a good thing. Probably the YouTube channel I look forward to watching most. And no, I am not kissing ass. Anyway. Congrats man. You definitely deserve it. Hope I get to meet you and your team some day. And now back to college apps. K brb

I found this channel due to the semi-cult following you have over on reddit.com/r/buildapc...and I'll be damned if you don't deserve every bit of the hype you get.

I started watching your videos about a year ago and really enjoyed them, I started trying to get up as early as I could to see your latest video before I went to school <3. All of you at Linus Media Group have inspired me to build my own PC and help my friends with theirs, you guys have really changed my life.

So from the bottom of my heart I just want to say, "Congratulations on 1 mil subscribers cannot wait to see what is to come <3"

Wow page 877 xD

Thanks

Buck

found the youtube channel when  searching up good pc parts, might hold off buying the parts for a few days and test my luck!!

thanks Linus & co!!

I first found LTT when I was looking up what people thought about my streets by 50! JK, I was looking up cases from corsair because I fell in love with the 450d and accidentaly stumbled on LTT. Been checking in on your channel every day since!

My Rig:

Model: P650RG | Brand: Clevo | CPU: 6700HQ | GPU: 980M | RAM: 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X DDR4 | SSD: 2x 480GB Kingston KC300 | Screen: 3K Panasonic IPS LED 

School recently started, that Surface Pro 3 would be AWESOME! I found out about you guys when building my first computer, and I love the WAN shows and also your reviews! I would like to see some more PC Build videos with different themes (BF4 build, Skyrim build, LAN Build, MSI Build, etc)

You have taught me a lot about PC Building Linus; you have truly been an inspiration to me. Especially your TechQuickie channel, which has taught me many things as well.

You are doing an awesome job Linus; keep up the fantastic work!

And as DatSpiritBear said, let's hope for another 1 million subscribers!

Hey Linus and the team! I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of the videos. They have helped me out a ton in my knowledge of computer and parts. I recently just built my first pc and structured it off of one of you build guides. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Thank you so much for your channel! As a high school student, I love watching your channel to learn more and more about tech and the tech community. In fact, this summer I built my first (somewhat crappy) rig, with your help! So thank you so much for making fantastic videos :)