1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found this Linus when I was looking for a How to Build a PC guide then I started to watch other videos and I really liked the content.

Congrats to all the team.

Being a completely self taught computer engineer, Linus and all the great people that work with him have helped me further my knowledge and for that i thank you so much.

congratulations on 1 millions subs, your channel help me get though my degree keep up the grate work.

I've watched the channel for about half a year now and have learnt so much while doing so! All I want to say is thank you to the whole of the linus media group for being just so awesome and producing such great content! :)

Photography, Programming, Administrating & Gaming.

Thanks Linus for all you've done, I've been a sub since 150k (or about there, the first video I watched was the MSI HD 7770 PE, and I subbed a while later) , and within the last 2 years, you've blown up! Congrats to you and all the team at LMG :)

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

The only reason I was introduced to Linus is because a friend and I were arguing about 60hz vs 120hz, and I watched the video on the NCIXcom channel, which inevitably lead to LinusTechTips.  :P

I always enjoy your videos whether it's unboxing, review or a tech quickie.

Keep up the work!

Guess I'll enter. 

Found LTT when I was looking up the 550Ti, which ended up being my first modern video card.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I stumbled across linustechtips when I decided to begin researching PC parts for my first and current gaming rig a few years ago.  I was highly impressed with the speed at which you are able to discuss the various tech featured in your videos.  All of the other major PC/tech channels are obviously incredibly knowledgeable over the given subject matter, but I can't think of anyone who is able to quickly draw from their tech brain space as you are.  From that fascination I ended up falling into a deep and unshakable bromance with the overall silliness of the various personalities in Linus Media Group. (Also Slick's beautiful face. Total dudebabe.)  Linustechtips is always my number one recommendation to anyone looking to start building a PC, or simply looking for a reliable and knowledgeable tech source.  You're frackin' awesome-sauce guys. Keep it up!

I found this channel  when I was trying to find out a review about a logitch mouse. After that day I kept on watching ever single video.

I found Linustechtips via /r/pcmasterrace as there are often posts involving it and my favourite food is pizza.

As a YouTube creator myself, I know how much effort it takes to make high quality videos regularly. Keep up the great work!

grats on the million subs and love the detailed videos on individual parts keep up the good work

Still here, Started watching your videos since begin last year. Because of your videos I decided to build my own pc :)

Ur just the best

U have turned me from a normal person to a tech person and the fact that your house is so messy it must have been though for u to keep the PC components

I really liked your show clearly based on how fun to watch it and ya I don't expect to win the giveaway I jus hoped u will see this message .

Thanks for being the best tech reviewer in the world! :)

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Thenks for great tech reviews from Czech Republic

Thankyou Linus and all the LTT team for all your hard work throughout the years, as a youtuber myself i really appreciate all the effort you guys have put into this, and i wish you the best from the bottom of my heart <3

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Thank you for making these videos! They rock. It's very nice how you always say what you actually think of different products in your reviews! Also... The super fun channel is, indeed, super fun.

There have been quite a few replys so I doubt I'll win anything, But the PC would be wonderful!

Linus, I'd like to thank you and your crew for all the videos over the past five years. I love all of your review videos and I can't wait to watch more as they come out. (: