1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

When I first saw linus unboxing my first computer case, I thought "nice ear rings dude" . but as I continued to watch his videos I felt myself getting drawn in by his magical ear rings, I couldnt stop watching, I was a slave to linus' ear rings. When he got rid of his ear rings I felt freed but for some reason I continued to watch his videos. 

I've always loved your graphics card reviews.

I found your channel when i was searching for a decent review of the GTX 660 and got hooked ever since.

And i just wanna say a big thanks for all the help i got from watching your reviews, it really helped me choose the right graphics card for my gaming PC build.

ps. Congrats on the 1 million subcribers, let's hope for another 1 million soon  :P

post-131450-0-37809000-1410454285.gif

i can remember when you have something like 10k subscribers  :D

keep going  ;)

I first found out about LTT when researching parts to use in a new computer and i just kept watching.

Thank you LinusTechTips for being so informative and teaching me much about computers and the latest technology coming out. I discovered your YouTube channel by accident while researching about components for my PC build, and I have learned so much. Keep up the good work!

Looking forward to a review of that LG 34UC97 curved 21:9 monitor! =D

I like cheesecake ,but 

I found LTT just searching on Youtube. Your videos are very helpful, helped me learn and build a PC in a short amount of time.
Also your sense of humor makes your videos all that more enjoyable, but then again

I never had cheesecake.

the first time i randomly happen to stumble upon one of your videos, 6 hours later of nothing but LTT i still think it was totally worth it.

Huge congrats to you Linus and the rest of Linus Media Group, I have been watching your content now for a little over a year and it all started when I was looking for components to build my PC.

Your content is always great and is always entertaining. I also love the WAN show but have to catch it on the VOD as I live in the UK :P

Anyway keep up the great work and you will have another million in no time!

Custom PC please! I found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking into building my first PC and as a recommendation for tutorial videos someone on a small news site called Techspot and on their forums recommended your channel. Over the course of about a month I had watched almost all of your videos from the year previous to the time when I was building. Since then (October 2013) I have been watching almost all of your daily videos and 2 million shouldn't be long. My favourite video series is the WAN show, I've watch all of them! I just wish I could tune in live but I live in the UK so I cannot stay up to ridiculous hours to watch sadly. I would like to see desks and chairs reviewed in the future. It's not all PCs and monitors you know! Here's a little about me, I'm a 14 year old gamer, I love playing DayZ mod, CS:GO, Civ 5, Garry's Mod and various indie games. I migrated from peasantry in October 2013 when I built my first PC. I knew PC gaming was superior back in 2013 but I spent almost the whole year saving and not getting anything for my birthday or Christmas to get the PC in October. Thanks for all the amazing content Linus & Co, may GabeN be with you all, Good Luck.

The Microsoft surface pro 3. I found Linus tech tips by randomly browsing youtube when looking for reviews on products I was buying, and instantly liked every video I've watched. I am mostly a lurker on the youtube videos, but have watched almost every video of yours, i built my computer using lots of parts that you've reviewed and said were good, and so far my computer works beautifully. thank you for that. I can't wait for your review of the k70/k95 corsair rgb, I just got my k70 yesterday and can't complain, but i can't seem to find a guide on how to use the program. so hopefully you could make an instructional on how to use it, maybe on another channel. keep making great reviews, and p.s. my favorite video is your review of the razer orbweaver when you had to hold your son, lots of great shots of your two in that video :)

Love watching LTT, found you in the search for computer knowledge in general, never stopped watching. Still remember your blonde hair and cap!

I don't normally post or comment, but thank you Linus and Team for your insightful videos on Techtips and Techquickie. I look forward to viewing them everyday. Also, Linus I enjoyed your appearance on PKA. 

Great job LMG. All of your videos are great to watch, keep up the good work

I found Linustechtips because I was searching for a laptop and then exactly he has review of the asus rog G750jz. Congrats on your 1 million subscribers linus! keep it up!

If you let me win this, i'll give 5 dollars.

I am not kidding.

Nice job with the 1 milion subs you desere it.
I would recommend to test CPU in a game Planetside 2, it is very CPU demanding. I play it with 15 FPS :D No joking, the lag is real

Linustechtips.. congratulations

I found this channel while I was searching for the perfect guide to help me build a computer. Your guidance was the best I found on YouTube. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Awesome ^^ 1 mil subs! First of all I really love the videos :) keep it up.

I found LTT when i was looking to overclock! Your videos really helped me out alot , learning about the best products available just computer stuff (Techquickie & WAN) and even helping me build my own PC ^-^

Linus, you do some amazing in-depth reviews that nobody else seems to do. Keep it up. Cheers from Nanaimo.

Linus I love your content but please stop doing the " I'm not going to talk about their (bla) or their awsome (bla) but instead...", it's kind of insulting and anoying.

Linus....

You and your team have been an inspiration to all of us and i congratulate you on you amazing achievement and you should never EVER stop making videos!

I watch your videos everyday and all of your channels and every video you and your team produce is amazing and some of the best content on THE WHOLE OF YOUTUBE!!!!

Thankyou so much linus!!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  

Never stop making your videos!!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!!!!

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Thanks for all the laughs and smiles, the as fast as possible videos are my favorite and some of the most informative tech videos on youtube for viewers with time constraints... or short attention spans.