1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hallo! I think this is the coolest yt channel ever. I subscribed about 1year ago because I was getting interested in computers and now I built one with handy hints from this channel. I really like the "handy tech under $100" videos. Maybe something you can try is sarcastic videos like "the 'best' graphics cards" with the baddest crap you can find, that would be nice.

Linus tech tips helped me to assemble my rig and it works perfectly. Thank you!

I joined this site a fair while ago, and to be honest I was quite disappointed with it, at the time. There were quite a few arrogant people on here claiming to know everything - I.E. stereotypical internet people. I feel as though it has since changed, for the better, and is a site worth of recommendation to those seeking help with technology, be it computers, phones or even audio.

I'm glad you get the support you deserve and I hope it continues. I, among many others, enjoy watching your videos daily. But man, I'm glad you changed your hair from bleach blond!

I think some more software reviews and/or even compilation videos of good chrome extensions/firefox addons, would make cool videos. Keep up the good work :)

when i wanted a gaming pc a few years ago i went to a friend who opened a shop uptown, i had a $900 budget and had him build me one, when i got it at the time i was excited, then i looked into the parts and how much they cost, needless to say i had a $500 pc that cost me a lot more than it should have, after that i decided that it was stupid and to just take the leap of faith, so for Christmas i asked for a cpu, i bought a case and SSD, and turned to google and youtube. then i found linus tech tips, and here i am with a custom PC, with a graphics card i found out about from the channel, and built by the build guides. without this channel i dont think i would have built the pc. linus explained everything and the videos were so clear it was just like a sing-a-long but with pc's. so thank you guys, youre awesome.

Hi Sir Linus and The Group :D

I found this page while looking for your page in NCIX....

and I am amazed when I found out that you had your own channel....

Watching your videos is very educative...

Please keep on making Tips or review videos....

Thanks Sir :D

I like Milkfish Sinigang  :D

i really have to thank you for helping me to build a really awesome gaming pc. :D

Theres a bunch on videos that turned me towards LinusTechTips. Only one I remember is overclocking my 1055t and Linus was the first video.

Miss the old style format, but I understand it has to be more "professional" for a business. Wish you guys would do camera videos.

Time to win a custom PC?

Thank you very much for all your work.

Wouldn't know half the things i know about pc's if you weren't on youtube covering pretty much every subject imaginable :P

I remember the days when Linus would make the videos basically by himself and they were more blog style. Anyone remember the first live stream?

Awesome job Linus and team! You guys are doing GREAT! I LOVE your videos! They are MEH favorite! I hope you guys go so much farther and that everything goes well! For the contest I would like to say my favorite type of videos is Handy Tech Under $100! I really need some Handy Tech Under $100! I hope you guys go so much farther and good luck to all other people entering!

I got the skillz to pay the billz...

Huge thanx to all the Linus team for all the great content :):):):) really we'll done for 1,000,000 subs !!!! Amazing :):):)

Finally you guys have reached 1 million subs! I hope you don't stop making such good videos. I absolutely love your reviews, keep it up!

Actually, if it's not to much to ask for. Just for a little fun maybe reviewing a professional Radio Control Vehicle? Like something from HPI, e-flite, Losi, Vaterrra or any of the sort. I just wanna see you guys drive super fast RC cars for just one video :P

Watching Linus ever since he was still doing simple videos in house amazing how much he has grown.  He was also the main reason I understand and got inspired to build my own gaming PC by watching his videos.  His videos might seem silly but by watching how he builds and reviews hardware made me had the confidence to buy and build my own PC.  Keep up the great work Linus and team....  :D

CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.2GHz RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V-PRO Graphics Card: ASUS DCUII670

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V6GT Case: Cooler Master HAF XM PSU: Corsair TX750M

http://media.tumblr.com/bcd83abe1347f09c579a299e6decc7fc/tumblr_inline_n5stn7PRO11qgp297.gif

This is how I feel about my current laptop ;) 

Well done Linus media group! 

You da best and you have helped me through many college classes hahah 

Current System- Asus Z87K Mobo, Palit GTX 780, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz RAM, Intel I5 4670K Processor at 4.1Ghz, 600w PSU Corsair, 120GB Boot drive SSD With 1TB External Drive. Numerous 120mm case fans. Oh and meatballs. Cant forget meatballs.