1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on 1 Million Subscribers !!! You've got the best tech channel on youtube.

SWAG BRUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAH FACE MAH FACE!!! TOUCH MAH FACE!!!! I HAVE A MOTHER!!! HAHAHA!!!! I LOVE MY MOTHER!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAJHSHJHUDHDHJLDHJLDWLHDWLHDW!!!!!!! LINUS HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YEAH!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHH THATS SO FUNNY!!!!!! HEY MOTHER!!!!!! HEY DADDY!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! TRLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! BALOON PARTY!!!!!!!!!! IM FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A COMPUTER COOL UH!?!?!!? I LOVE MY DADDY!!!!!! MONSTER ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH A TRAP!!!!!!!! OH WHAT?!?!?!?! DONT TELL ME ABOUT YOUR MOTHER!!!! BECAUSE I SAID HELLO TO PEWDIEPIE!!!!!!!! BROFIST!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!! SEE YA NEXT TIME BRUUUUUH!!!!!

Notebook goes to someone who sets an example of positivity and helpfulness?

Curses! Of all the ways I've thought my abrasive character would end up screwing me over, this was not one of them!

Oh well...

Being the usually grumpy guy that I am, your positivity usually lets me see tech products from a point of view I wouldn't normally see them from, so thanks, cheers and here's to the next 1 million!

I've started watching in late 2009's early 2010. And boy what a journey it has been, i've actually like your old style videos :)

Anyway keep up the good work!

Ok let's crack on with this. I found Linus Tech Tips watching videos about how to build a computer , when I saw what you can do within 1500$ , I said to my self that those guys are just amazing. When I subscribed to the channel it had between 700k and 750k subscribers and that was about 3 months ago. I like all the series you guys produce , I don't have a favorite one. Keep up the good work and never let it down :) P.S : I am from Romania and sorry if i made any mistakes in the comment.

hello there, Linus. uhm, I've been subscribed to your channel for more than a year and I just wanted to express my gratitude. You are doing an amazing work and you should keep up with it and I wish to you a 2 million subscriber celebration by the end of the next year. cheers ((:

Big fan from sweden! :D built my first computer based of the "ULTIMATE Build a Better $1500 Gaming PC Computer "How To" Guide" Video and i've been a PC addict since xD

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I would love more audio equipment reviews, but even without them, you guys rock! Do you mind doing a Shure SE535 vs IE 80 review? Thanks so much! (And my favorite fish is sea cucumber)

I got into PC hardware and LinusTechTips when I built my first PC with the help of a friend. Since then my interest in the matter and my respect for this channel have only grown. All I can say is keep 'em coming and carry on with the high-quality content.

I found this channel while looking for reviews and unboxings of keyboards and mice.  Seen how much this channel has grown over the past few years and I am very happy to tell people to watch this channel for any advice, unboxings or reviews.  

Really proud to say that I am a subscriber of LinusTechTips. 

Keep up the great work! :)

Greatly deserved subscriber count! Congrats to all of you!

There are two freakingly old computer cases in my room here and I'm planning on modding one of them to put a high-end PC in them. Undercover Agent Case. Computer Case. Shaken, not stirred!

Long time viewer, first time poster. Started following you on NCIX back in the day when I was looking at parts for a few builds. Now I watch everything, even stuff I know Ill never buy ^^

Keep on trooping Linus & Co!

Still rocking a Q6600, the best overclocker they ever made ;)

So many new pages created every second. Good job Linus. You've really created a community that loves each other and helps each other out. Props to you.

Good job, congratulation

I would like to see an acrylic tubing water cooling guide  

I am a relatively new member of the Linus Tech Tip community(found you half a year ago), but I have to say I have been very impressed by the content you've put out throughout your time on YouTube. You are my go- to channel whenever I need a review on a product or technical help. I found you while looking to build a gaming pc and I have been subscribed ever since. Keep up the good work and stay awesome.

Good join Linus media group, done a great job over the years, and i always love watching your daily content :)

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4gb @ 1866Mhz GPU: GTX 780 Ti Case: Corsair 750D HDD: Kingston 120gb, WD 500GB & WD 1tb PSU: Corsair Rm 750w with Blue Sleeved Cables Monitors: Acer 24", Acer 21", Samsung 18" CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK Pro Mouse: Razer Death Adder Speakers: Edifer 5.1 Surround Sound Microphone: Blue Yeti

PcPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/LozzaNewport/saved/4dT0

i have been subed to you for like ever, you where my first ever sub and i join when you only had 50,000 subs. Thanks for some of the best tech content on You tube. Thanks

my sincere gratitude for your success, i`m very happy for what have been accomplished.

i have been subscribed for about 3 years now.

i`m an architecture student in King Abdulaziz University, and i love lasagna  :D .

it has been an honer.

Massive congratulations!

I remember the first time i saw your video, it was about the ASUS G73JH notebook. It was an instant subscription and I was a fan ever since!

Keep it up!

I don't really remember how i found you guys, but I remember why i got "hooked" with your videos. You content is different, you ultimately  professionally show us the products and take opinions about them that no other people remember to do. By seeing one of your videos I can know how a product is, how it works, what's in it and most important, what's the upsides and downsides of it. Some I agree and some I don't for sure. But that's the thing, you help us to form our own opinion about a product. Thank you all the team because you amuse my day even if i am in a bad mood day.