1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks for the vids :) My H440 build. First to get it in New Zealand ;)

post-85235-0-12475600-1410430935_thumb.j

Linus, I don't know whether you see this or not. But mate you really helped me. When I don't understand something in it lessons, I head to techquickie and when I need to check some gpus and mobos I watch linustechtips. And your builds are very nice. You guys really helped me.

So you started alone and went all the way up to a media group and I am waiting until you establish some kind of a very big company called "linustech"

I am saying this because i need some giveaway stuff. But I would be happy if you see this post :)

Good fortune to you all :)

I forget how I found you, but it doesn't matter because now you are a part of my daily life. Give me something for free if you like this post, don't if you didn't like it.

Absolutely love you videos Linus Media Group, massive Congrats on 1 Million. You helped me make decisions of what products to go with my budget build :D

Keep Going Strong  ;)

I found Linus when looking for oc guides for my q6600, don't think ltt was actually a channel yet, but ncix tech tips was:)

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

Wooooooooo this is awesome! Defs had to make an actual account for this, thanks Linus and group :DDD

i found LMG first when i looked on the techquickie stuff, thx LMG because of you guys i can learn about some stuff that i dont really know :)

mostly i like when linus been shooted by stream gun by slick when he finished explains about the fan waterproof and dustproof hahahaha that makes me laugh a lot :D

i like to see like more explaination on stuff that makes me more understand, thx

and congratulation for the 1 million subscribers :D #cheers
we should go for a party :D #kidding

Mrbbball222 on the mic, going acapella, and a 1, a 2, a 1, 2, 3:

"My boy, that's right, they call him Linus,

Rumour has it he's never got lower than an A-,

And when it comes to technology, his vids are the finest,

On top of that, his twitter replies be the kindest.

All started in 09' with Linustechtips,

I be eating my favourite food - yeah, that's right, corn chips.

I found his videos cool, quirky and funny,

Plus, he was doing it for the love, not for the money.

Skip forward a bit, a few years later,

He's got so many followers, ain't never seen a hater.

I catch him on the daily reviewing the latest piece of hardware,

He does them all: ASUS, Gigabyte and even Corsair.

As for the item I'd like you to review next,

I don't mind: something simple, nothing complex.

Whatever you review, I know I'll enjoy,

Hell, you could review a fridge, a boat or even a toy.

You're now teamed up with your boy Slick,

Everyone knows that he has a big ... control stick.

As for my favourite, comparison videos would be my pick,

Upload one of them, and from me, you'll get a big 'tick'.

I must be admitted, Linus, it must be confessed,

Producing videos of such quality, I'm very impressed.

Day in, day out, giving me tips when I'm stressed,

I'd just like to say: thank you, Linus, you truly are the best."

Thanks for the great and informative videos Linus. When I first discovered NCIX and saw their youtube videos i first thought Linus was a pretty weird guys, he's still weird now but your video quality and strange (awesome) personality kept me watching. Congrats on the 1 million subscribers and keep up the good work.

Man Linus, I've watched all your videos from your era of "unpredicable unboxings" to now and I honestly say this community and channel has grown so much. When I first started learning how to build a pc I could always look at your videos first to see if the part I was ordering was good in your standards and was approved by all the Youtube comments. I didnt know the forum had existed at that time so I had never really joined it, I only joined it recently and I like it. Your Youtube channel inspired me to build my "gaming rig" (my 650 is a little crappy) and ever since I have finished it, I hadn't stopped watching your reviews. I hope someone wins the HighLANder laptop that deserves it, and I hope you all good luck for the other two giveaways!

Thanks for all your videos, without you I would have struggled on what parts I should get on my PC. I finally decided, and they arrived yesterday :D That said I will still take that gaming rig :D

Good Job Guys. I Have been watching your videos For a will i first found you guys when i was looking into building a PC and found your guide . It was easy to under stand and was very uses full so i Sub and have been loving your videos since. Congrats on 1 million subscriptions and lets hope for another 1 million. Loving the videos always exited to see what the next video will be :D

I'd like to see you guys post stock and overclocked results in video card reviews.

hi, i found you, linus, while looking for some console vs pc videos, and i liked you style and seeing that you were doing videos regarding computers i was interested to look at some more. And after 1 year of checking regularly your channel i finally subed. (i subscribe to people very rare :)) ) and i'm glad i did it, 'cause you're so objective on everything and you re videos(although some were very long) were good enough for me to watch them until the end. i don't know you from the beginning but i know that you and you re team are really good at what you're doing, and so, i strongly recommend you to never give up at what you're best. 'cause if you find that thing that you're the best of , and you figure that out, that people is going to like you more and more for what you're doing, and in the end you're going to be the best of the best in that category. i really like you're vlogs, i think you should do more of those cause they're funny and different from your usual videos and they're simply a good chance for someone to get to know you better,it s a glimpse at you behind the scenes (if i may say so) and i'm looking forward for some coverage of Apple's new products and looking forward to hear what you think of them as a user of big Android phone and Pebble smartwatch.

In the end, i congratulate you for 1 mil subs :D  and hope for you to just do what you feel like you're good at and go better and better. thank you 

I know this will sound cheesy....

Your videos are the only reason I enjoy computers, they give me the knowledge I need while giving me a few laughs at, as you put it, a dry subject.  Not only have we made a difference on your life, but you've made a difference on our lives.

Thanks

Well I certainly wouldn't mind my own piece of ass ^^

Congratz on the million, you were one of the first guys I ever subscribed to, back when maxishine and trubritar were still cool (yeah, that's a stretch), you've been doing some great stuff and strongly deserve to be where you are today. In fact tech companies should be more greatful, I have an Aspire S7 and an HTC One basically because of you :P

Thanks for the giveaway as always!

All hail Catnip!

Been a subscriber for many years now and I am very happy for you and what you've achieved. Please accept this rock as a token of my appreciation.  :)

cimg1581-500x375.jpg

Hey LinusMedia! haha just hoping i could win the prizes~

I found linustechtips by chance really, was looking for some pc tips and saw techquikie! I was instantly hooked haha. subcribed to the other two as well and been a fan since  :) Just made a linustechtips acct xD

Keep doing what you do guys i wish you guys the best of luck and all the success in the future!

Found As fast as possible by accident.  your videos gave me the confidence  to build my gaming rig xD all thnx to you! 

Oh and i love pizza btw

1mil! Great Job! :D

Specs: 8350 4.3Ghz | GTX780 3GB | HyperX  16gb | MSI970

Your videos have helped me to pick best possible parts for my computers. 

Best tech channel on youtube! 

I found Linus Tech Tips a few months ago through a computer parts online retailer in Portugal because they used some of your videos as product description, and I have to say that those reviews are pretty awsome!

Keep up the good work specialy some sweet build guides. :)

My build: CPU: Intel i5-4690K; Motherboard: Asus RoG Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: Kingston Hyper X 16GB 1833Mhz; GPU: Gigabyte Windforce G1 Gaming GTX 960 2GB; PSU: Corsair CX750M; Storage: Kingston 240GB SSD + Synology NAS w/ WD Red 1TB; Cooling: Corsair H110Case: Corsair 450D; Accessories: Asus RoG Front Base;