1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi I think it's great what you do 

you have helped me to buy that do not work as if it has no dome things.

I found Linus Tech Tips YouTube channel ver long time ago. I think I was searching new processor or GPU to my old computer. Then I didn't subscribe but I founf channel again 2013 early spring and I bought MSI gaming laptop which is still in use and one of the best purchases I have made, thanks to Linus. I subscribed and I watched every Linus videos because I have interest in technology. Later I even subscribed to NCIX channel. Linus Tech Tips community is awesome and it has helped me many times (I have installed Ubuntu and Android to my old laptop and those OS didn't work well, but I found some helpful tips and now my Windows/Ubuntu/Android machine works like charm). I think I have learned some really cool tricks and tips from Linus and from this community, so thank you! I hope you still upload as many videos as you have used to. :)

I think I started watching your channel after seeing the OVERKILL build guide about a year ago. Immediately subscribed, and I have seen all your videos since.

Congratulations for that milestone, and keep rocking on Linus Tech Tips!

I like the passion and effort your team puts in all your videos, and it won't be too long until you hit the next milestone!

Keep it up!

I've always been a PC gamer and you guys at linustechtips have been my number 1 spot for tutorials and news. May lord GabeN guide your channel to even more success in the future!

Thank you for your great work providing super videos and informing us about new the "pros" and "cons" of new products. I used to be a noob but then I found your channel. At that time i wanted to build a PC for my brother. Your accurate build guides and information led me to build a great machine that is still top of the notch. Since then i'm a great fun of the channel. I even bought the MSI GTX 660 TI OC based on your overclocking review. Keep up the good work and know that you have our support in every step you make! From the buttom of my heart you have all my thanks :)

You channel have helped me a lot, helped me pick what  mouse, headset and my graphics card to buy. I found it by just searching for a product and you were almost always highest up. Thanks for the awesome job!

found linus when stubbling around the interwebs one day , and learned so much from whatching their videos :) , keep it going 

Rain lashed against the window. 8PM. The final dregs of tea sat, lukewarm. The Tek had just ended, logans face frozen in time. Damn those ISPs.

Something caught my eye. A thumbnail. Depicting a young man, enthused with a new GPU. Hesitantly I clicked on it, not quite comprehending the magnitude of the action at the time, not quite comprehending what it would mean later.

I expected low quality content. Bad humour. A touch of bias. But what was this? Only one of my cynical assumptions was true, but in a good way.

The content was good, the reviewer; objective. I subscribed immediately, and the room was noticeably lighter. The rain subsided.

And that was how I came to this community ; )

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

1.5 years ago i was searching youtube for an overclock guide for my amd cpu. bumped on to a Linus Video. Loved every (almost) video he and his team made from that time and on.

Been there done that...

Wicked you guys totally deserve this, your videos are informative and have excellent production value now days :D

I started watching your channel when my father wanted me to build a HTPC. I was looking for a suitable motherboard and well I found one of your reviews that made up my mind of which one to get!!

Thanks for the awesome vids over the years and keep them coming!!

A big thanks to Linus and the rest of the group, they've really improved on both scripts and overall video quality in the last year. I really love your build guides, and it is great to compare recent guides with older ones, to really get a sence of the massive improvement. Congratz with the 1 million subs milestone, and I can't wait to experience the future of your channel. Since I started watching the main channel, my passion for computers have grown, and that is thanks to you guys. Thanks! :) You really deserve it :)

Let's aim for another 10 million ;)

Just want to say thanks for all the amazing content you guys put out, you can always see how much effort has been put into your videos and I really appreciate it! congrats on 1 million, you guys deserved it! :D

i7 4790k and  r9 280x? PLEASE! AND CONGRATS ON 1MIL!!!!!!

I found LTT and techquickie at the same time. I found that anti static video of techquickie, and saw videos from LTT at the side. At first I read Linus as Linux, so I did not go there. Finally, I visited LTT and said to myself, isn't that the same guy from techquickie? From then on, I subscribed.you guys do awesome vids! Good luck! I will still be subscribed when you guys reach 1 billion subs :).

Btw, I think that maybe you should do build guides with lower budgets.

Thanks for the great vids!!

I just reached level 80 on Guild Wars 2 :3 [Oh and if anyone wants to play USFIV PM me your steam name :D]

I wanted to have my user name as LordVadnervaVonPoopenheimTheTenth, but it was too long 

firstworldproblems.jpeg

Congratulations on 1 MILLION! :D I love seeing the progress of ur channel, started watching back in early 2012 when i was gonna build my first pc! My favorite series/type of episode is Linus' personal rig logs. Have watched ever since I subscribed, and he still aint done yet lol