1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on 1mil subscribers! I stumbled across your videos when building my first system 2 years ago in sophomore year. They were great and helped me when I got into trouble. Keep up the good work! onward to 2mil.

Been watching your videos for an extremely long time and have always been a lurker on the forum, the community contributes to almost all of my technology knowledge and news. Id like to say thank you for creating such an awesome community here on the internet. 

Congratulations on your success and good luck for the future.  

PS. your voice helps me sleep at night :ph34r:

I found you while i was building my PC and reviewing some of the parts on YT !

Hey Folks,

It my first post here. I'll take the opportunity to join for an excellent giveaway. Actually the PC is the coolest ever. Not because its so expensive; i'll appreciate it so much because its made by your Team and its straight from you heart.

I joined you on YouTube like 5 or 6 month ago. Why? I really like the simplicity of your stuff. So you can learn new stuff. Oh yeah and its nice, because English isn't my first language - as you may have noticed.

So thanks to everyone in the Team and all these sponsors (non of these i can use here in the EU ;( - but i like the service) for this nice giveaway!

Take care and see you around.

Same here! Hype! been on the channel for about a year now though. First giveaway that I wanted to join, cause I think I can finally find myself qualified for it!

Thanx for the quality of your content, I don't find myself trying to choke a person while explaining a new technology to them. For that I thank you.

Ooh and yeah, I want that JZ YO....

i found this chanel when i decided to build my own computer this year and i did i wnathced a lot of your videos i was really happy when my pc first booted and it's all thanks to you and i hope to win a better pc so yeah best of luck to all of you and i'm happy that you become so popular .

Hey Linus, I've been watching your channel for a while now, but I started watching you on NCIX channel and I really liked you and your sense of humor, but I also enjoy your reviews and unboxings, because you're always realistic and objective about all products. Keep up the good work and I wish my self luck on this giveaway hahah :):D

I would love to see some reviews of dedicated microphones in multiple price brackets (it would be great especially for those who do not like gaming headsets and instead prefer a good pair of headphones, and a separate mic. (slightly less convenient but usually allows for better audio playback and capture quality for the same or less money as compared to many gaming headsets).

Every day I wake up I expect in my Youtube sub box, a video from LinusTechTips...not for the product his reviewing but for what he has to say about it!

IM building my first pc and I have gone thought all the videos on youtube and his is the best.

Congrats to Linus & the team! What you've done is truly impressive, hopefully you'll only keep growing! I’m a long time viewer, and decided it’s about time to register here on the forums and express my thoughts about the job you’ve been doing (Luke said that he reads all of the posts in these kinds of topics, wonder if it’s true?.. :P).

I stumbled across your videos by searching for info on building a PC and subtle differences between hardware, specifications etc. Found a teckquickie video and watched all of them:) Couldn’t find better explanation videos in regards to similar hardware (like LCD vs Plasma etc..)

Then I found your channel and got hooked on watching the WAN show. I binge watched most of the episodes even from years back, even though some (most) of the information is outdated and speculations that were expressed are no longer relevant, the synergy between you and Luke, and the knowledge about PC related topics made me come back and watch another video. So much stuff is relevant to this day, even though the older videos were made in the past gen of hardware and software, the fact that you’ve been around PCs for such a long time, gives you the ability to provide great insight into how things have evolved and changed (or not, in some cases..). So it doesn’t matter if you’re talking about a product that is old or new, the background information you provide is relevant no matter what.

Our opinions may differ, and I sometimes strongly disagree with you, other times I’m so happy that certain topics are talked about loudly and with great points being made, when other people stay away from hard topics because the just don’t have the knowledge to back up their opinions, but you do. And you make it very informative and entertaining to watch.

I can’t express this enough, but the fact that you are so honest in your reviews, in all of your videos – is inspiring. You sometimes go on rants about how terrible certain sponsors products are, AND THAT’S SO GREAT!!! The fact that you provide honest, down to earth opinions just elevates you and your content to a truly great level, no matter what the product or manufacturer is. Thank you!

You’ve educated me, entertained me, provided insight into what I would’ve never figured out by myself, and I am very very grateful for that.

I hope this venture of yours will continue to evolve, and you’ll provide us with this great content for years to come.

Conragts to everyone involved, you’re awesome!

Thank you lmg for all the useful tech info you have been passing out for years. You are the reason why i got into pc tech in the first place ans now pursuing my degree in comp engg. :D and doing great as well (no kiddin) Congratulations for all your achievements and wish you good luck for the awesome future ahead and i hope even i xan achieve something similar in my future (or atleast something close enough)

kthnxbai

Hey Linus! My name's Shaddy3Tears, To be honest I signed up to the forum like 4-5 hours ago (NOOB!). I am 16, I live in New Zealand and I've been doing computers since I was 10, I got my first computer with an Intel Pentium 3 3GHz single core, 512MB's of DDR2 and a 40GB 5400RPM IDE drive xD I have been watching your videos for about 4 years now and you have taught me so much and helped me along my journey to learn about computers. I just started my own YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCaNmOe5sMaBf7d0B8mSJVQ) Haven't posted a video in weeks because of my school exams and ShadowPlay seems to hate dual monitor setups xD. If you are reading this I really can't thank you enough, because of the knowledge I have now I teach computer hardware at a club I Co-run called SHPC (http://shpcwhhs.weebly.com/) and I'm doing my part to pass on the knowledge to others to make a whole race of small PC elite children xD Since that first computer I've saved up money and worked many hours to get to where I am now; It my not be much but right now i'm running on an FX-8350 @4.5GHz (1.4v) W/ corsair H110, 8GB G.SKILL 2133MHz @1.65v (9-11-11-31), ASROCK Fatal1ty 990FX KILLER, Smagsung EVO 840 and a shitty GeForce GTX 660 (only brought it 'cause it was REALLY cheap). If have one request it's that you do a video on CPU architectures, more specifically the differences between ARM and x86 and talk about the history of x86, That's a video I would LOVE! ... Again, thank you so much for making these videos :))

(PS: Call me gay but I'll be damned if Luke isn't a fucking hot beast 10/10)

Raise ur dongers!!!!!!!!!!! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I LOVE YOU LINUS AND THE CREW!

Absolutely love LinusTechTips. By far one of the more fun channels to watch! I remember watching Linus on NCIX and just loved his content ever since.

I found Linus Media group through Tech Quickies, but I only found the main channel through the PC Master Race sub reddit

Host of Podcast OST, on Eurogamer Portugal

Amazing guy in general

Keep up with good work  :)

You created world known comminity with lot of great tips, advices and reviews. Thank you !

congrats!

my favorite videos are the ones where puns and lame jokes are plenty.

MOAR!

Everyone at LMG are legends. The fact that you can pump out such educational, hilarious, and helpful videos on a daily basis is mind-blowing. I believe I found your channel after watching an Austin Evans video, and I've stuck here since. Keep up the good work.

PC: 

CPU: A6-5400k | Mobo: Some MSI Mobo | RAM: 2x4 1866 MHz G.Skill Sniper | GPU: R7 260x

Peripherals:

Keyboard: Logitech G105 | Webcam: Logitech C310 | Monitor: AOC E2070Swn | SteelSeries 3Hv2

I was like the editing video on razer custom PC!!! Its awesome editing, cool custom paint jobs and best of all is the specs 

i also like your old school NCIX video i was first time see you at ncix and you get best video made i mean Thanks To You i could see everything

from unboxing, build log, handy tech <100$ and best of all some tutorial

649588728_6ada14490d.jpg

THANKS TO YOU!!!! :D

Spoiler

FX-8320e @4.3ghz, 8gb DDR3, gigabyte 970a-d3p rev2.0, 320gb hdd + 1tb hdd, r7 260x