1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

post-53148-0-59089900-1410431199.gif

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

You guys have really made what seems like a daunting task to build a PC from the ground up into an easy and enjoyable experience, Thanks you sooo much :)

Congrats Linus! I remember watching some of your early videos back when you had >30k subscribers, and now you have achieved all of the recognition you deserve - keep up the good work :)

You guys are amazing, i found your channel about a year and a half ago when i was about to build my first PC and somehow i stumbled uppon your channel, i subscribed immediately of course and have watched all the videos since then. You guys are amazing, thanks for all the hours of awesome content. 

Awesome, I have never won anything from a giveaway (from Linus or any others in a matter of fact) and I do not expect anything this time either. ;)

I have been watching all the videos and most of the WAN shows and believe me they are good, since I am continuing to do that for more than a couple of years now. You guys usually make my day! :)

Found this channel when I wanted to learn how to build a desktop and watched almost everything since. Thanks Linus!

I have been waiting over 2 years now to build a PC and the time has finally come. I have saved up enough money to buy a near high-end gaming PC. To win this competition would help greatly but I am sure there are far more people out there that deserve it more.

I would also like to thank LinusTechTips for getting me interested in PC building and for all the things I have learned from them about this subject.

One last thing. Is this competition available worldwide? In other words can the PC be shipped internationally?

Again thanks for all the great work you guys have done to bring us such great content.

Hey Linus, congratz on 1 million subs. :D

My first time watching linus tech would've been from scroll through neweggs channel and I was unable to find a video on a certain product (cant recall the product name) There I had found NCIX and then I had found your channel.

Congratz again and keep on doing your best and continue to grow as a channel and awesome community.

P.S If I'm selected, chances are I won't be able to watch the live stream due to heavy mandatory OT at work :(

Hi, I found LinusTechTips when looking for help on computers, an I have most definitely found it. Every question I've asked (although not many) have been answered in great detail, which allowed me to learn a lot more than on some other sites. Thank you, this is definitely an amazing site and an amazing channel.

I'm new, however i found your channel when i was looking for one of the reviews about the item i wanted to buy. I also bought the item because of your review and i also subscribed ! ;p

Thank you for making insomnia bearable! Much love from Malaysia. :D 

I first saw your video when i was looking on how to install and SSD. You sir are the greatest and most entertaining youtuber.

Keep up the good work and hopefully you can still bring us more content.

Thank you

I don't actually remember how I found LinusTech. It's about two years back, I had just left my high school and I played a lot of video games that summer vacation. Soon I realised my PC is not good enough to handle most games at the time. NFS Run was released and there was a lot of hype about the game "Most Detailed Racing Game ever" I had a GT210 and it barely ran the game at the lowest possible settings and resolution. So I went to a local computer store and he handed me a GTS250. I had no idea how it performed but being a student I was on a tight budget, so I went with it. In just months I realised I need a new PC. But I did not have much knowledge in building entire PCs. Sure I did some this, that, troubleshooting RAM issues, installing windows, swaping video cards, power supplies, cleaning the internals. Usual stuff. But I had no idea about the other latest stuff that was available. Not in the GPU side of the business but rather the CPU side. Earlier I used to think that i3, i5 and i7 are just three CPU's from Intel. Soon I realised there is a lot of things to be known before building a good PC that works great and even had good value. I didn't know much company names or a lot of products. I guess that is how I found Linus.
For about a year and half I watched different product videos from the different guys like Elric , Austin and you. As a found a new and better product for my PC I updated the name in the part list I had for the PC Built. I know I had started off with a fairly mid end best bank for the "Rupee" gaming PC and finally after two years of research and education in Computers I was ready to built my new gaming PC. It was finally in last Christmas I bought my new PC. Each part carefully picked, Built the complete PC in one afternoon, and at 1 o'clock in the night, I first pressed the power button on the Switch 810 and a success in just the first attempt ever of building a complete "Did It Myself" PC. 
Now it's like three years I've been watching you and in these three I have learnt so much about computers.

Thank You Linus, and to all those who helped Linus make such amazing videos. 
I hope you keep on making such awesome content,
Now that I have completely got into the tech thing Now it's time for me to explore the other fascinating thing there are in the world other than Computers and Video Games.
I will certainly continue watching your content and support LTT as much as possible. One video from Linus each day always makes my day.
But now I must get the Giveaway Price you.
And until it gets delivered to my address, Thank You.
And Wish You Luck for the years to come.

HYPE TRAIN! CHOOO CHOOO!!! :D

PC specs:Intel® Core™ i5 4690K, Gigabyte Z97X-SLI, 8GB Kingston HyperX x2,MSI TwinFrozr GTX760, CoolerMaster 690III, 120GB plextor SSD, Crosshair CX600M,  Cooler Master Seidon 120v PLUS,

Others:Dell S2240L, Rosewill RB-9000, Razer Deathadder black edition.

I like all of your videos man! You helped me from the moment that you were not married until now! 

Ive built 3 gaming computers man just based on your review! and up until now youre still making great videos!

Thanks linus!

Izzat Isa from Malaysia

No, thank YOU Linus and his minions for all the videos I have been watching over the last 4-5 years both on this channel and the NCIX channel. I may not be the most frequent poster on the forum but I'm on here every now and again. Ps, do you have a reference GTX 780 Ti cooler lying around? I may have modified mine and now need to RMA it.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

This is awsome dude ur videos have helped me when it came to building my pc and amd u guys do such a great job keep up the good work man!

Congratulations on 1 million subs, I've watched linustechtips religiously for about a year now, and It has definitely helped me in making purchase choices as well as giving me a good laugh at the same time, so the 1 million subs are definitely well deserved, I hope that you continue to make great videos. 

-Alex

I found LinusTechTips through Tek Syndicate and been an avid supporter ever since. I love to contrast videos done by Logan(TS) and the ones from Linus/Luke because more often than not they do reviews on the same products and it's interesting to hear two different points of view. The mobile stuff can get a bit jarring but still i love the channel :). Keep up the good work!