1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found linus techtips about a year ago looking for a new graphics card the funny thing is that i didn't actualy buy one of the graphics in the video but i was hooked. Well done linusTechTips

When it was time to upgrade my 1st PC i was looking for parts that suited my needs, and instead of googling it i would go to YouTube and search for review, or unboxing to see what's in the box - are there any accessories that i want or don't. In the first 2-3 results in my search it would always be Linus, i watched some of his videos and found him very likable. After I've finished my research i was still interested to see tech that I've never seen before, and where better to go than a person you like? After watching a couple of random videos on random stuff you got my subscribe :) Since then my knowledge of the industry as a whole featuring production lines, rumors, product placement, what to look for, premium features, so on and so on... has grown significantly, so much that everyone i know comes to me now and asks me for a opinion. Even my older brother, who is 11 years older than me and tech person in general asked me for a recommendation on his external HDD some weeks ago.

So yeah, keep on keepin' on. :)

I found Linus Tech Tips back when I was building my first PC. Well, actually I found an old build guide of NCIX's. I was then researching parts and peripherals, and found that NCIX videos came up often with reviews and descriptions of the products I was interested in. After following the Youtube Rabbit hole, I found myself on the LinusTechTips channel, and found the content to be professional, well edited, and informative, yet still possessing personality. It was by far the best Tech channel I'd come across on youtube, so I subscribed and still follow the videos to this day. 

Hope you continue to create such high quality content for the foreseeable future, as it really is a treat to watch. 

I found you via Techquicky,which appeared on my front page.It's the best tech channel on youtube!1!

Nice going.

I found the channel when I was researching a motherboard to buy and I stayed with you since.

Keep up the good work.

awsome.png

Well done LMG, You deserve every subscriber. I found your channel when researching what graphics card I could get for the amount of money I had to spend at the time and after watching your videos on graphics cards i made the decision. It's my favourite tech channel and so very well done on getting to where you are today :) Keep up the good work!

LINUS - thanks for making those cool videos. i learned many things from it. thanks again. and keep it up!!!   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Congratulations Linus and LMG on the 1 Million subs!! I found linustechtips actually after seeing Linus on the NCIX channel when learning how to overclock GPUs way back in 2010 when I was still a complete noob at anything tech related. Now I have even helped my friend build his rig after learning so much from you and your crew. I would love to get the custom built PC and love all the series that you do now and hope that you continue the good work!

Congratulations to you and the team, Linus. I would agree with what you said in the video, your content is definitely at a higher quality than other channel's.

I found LTT when I first decided to get into PC building about 2-3 years ago. I don't remember which video it was but I thought to myself "Man this guy (Linus) is confusing. He also seems to be a bit of a douche." Not gonna lie, I stopped the video then and there and stopped watching. It wasn't till a few months ago, when I actually built my first computer, that I REALLY started to watch your videos religiously. They've been a great help with understanding what would otherwise be a confusing hobby. Now, I know much more about PC tech and my wallet is essentially non-existent. 

I'd honestly really like to see videos explain some of the simple terms used in PC building. Not necessarily build guides, though those are always welcome, but maybe talk about each section of a computer, like SATA 6GB/s  ports and why they're the speed they're at now. I am so new at this I actually had to look up "throughput".
I'd also like to see the 7 member's preferred mobile tech, or tech they use frequently at home like phones and other devices. 

If I win the Surface Pro 3 I promise to foam at the mouth (please sign it oh goodness please sign it). I've been thinking of buying it since release cause I feel I would make great use out of it in university but I'm still slowly gathering the funds for it. I don't need the system nor the laptop because I already have a decent system.

Your videos are amazing nothing else like it on the web that is on your guys's(<<<spelled that wrong I tink) level. I especially like the reviews of gadgets under 100$ and the PC builds. Thanks again and congrats on the 1,000,000 subscribers!

I found LTT about 4 years ago when researching parts for my first custom PC. Congratulations and keep up the great work LMG :)

Awesome job Linus and team on 1 Million. Been watching your channel for 4 years now and enjoy all your content. Can you fix one thing?  Every time I watch the WAN show (have not missed one episode) the off center bit in the middle of your stealth logo drives me crazy.... please!!!! sometimes I just stare at it.  

Congratz LMG! Greetings from Finland! Thanks for making superb videos for people World wide. Your reviews and guides have helped me alot when buying and building computers!

Congrats Linus Media Group!!

Yeah. i think first i found linus tech tips is when i want to start building

PC on my own back in 2011 (i guess, cause my PC is already 2 years old ).

Anyway Congrats Guys!

Life Is About What We Are, Not We Were..

I've been a subscriber for over three years now only because you guys had detailed reviews on every single thing I wanted to get thank you so much!!!

Congratz on 1 mil subs u desereve it always enjoying ur videos keep up the good work and i wish u 10 more million subs :))

Thank you for creating this awesome content which I enjoy watching over and over again. I found you while I was searching something for my PC (I can't remember the exact thing) and I found your video and it was super helpful so I immediately subscribed and started watching your videos daily.

Nice, i really like the the products that you are showing and it helps me alot to know what should i use or not, and congrats for 1 million subs

Hey there :)
just registered here (finally)...

wanted to say thank you for all your nice content!

WOW, thanks man for the giveaway! Congratz the winner!

And may you make many more awesome informative videos linus! (Also the whole group)

Thank you so much LinusTechTips crew, yall give an amazing quality when it comes to videos and they are extremely helpful, i have to say my favorite videos have to be the AIO ones, because this is what PC's are about, going outside the box, and who knew that an AIO could game like that? :) <3 Birdy

I came across you guys thanks to Totalbiscuit. Came for the show with him as a guest on and I have stayed since then. Thanks to your videos I am now in the process of picking out parts for what is to be my first ever PC build.

I don't really post since my knowledge of stuff isn't much but I do stalk the forums.

Hey Linus you have been a huge contribution to my depth of knowledge with PC hardware, I mean going back and watching some of the more recent NCIX videos are actually still relevant and still have the professional quality we see today. I just really enjoy that you "can review stuff for us" it sounds cheesy but I wont anyday soon have $1200 NZD to review a 5960X and has certainly helped me with what and what not to buy. TechQuickie would have to be my favourite series as it highlights important facts, without a half an hour presentation behind it: it shows alot of skill and creativity in the production. I feel it will be many tech peoples dreams of owning a Youtube company that tests out all of this new equipment and what a dream you have made it to be Linus, It hasn't really come to realization until i started to reflect on this 1,000,00 subs video. And I do thank very much the sponsors and contributors to the channel, I keep thinking "those pesky ads again" but then I think, who could have done it without them. Well done Linus Sebastion and team, wife and lets not forget the cats. I hope to meet you one day If i ever do head about 30,000 miles North West from New Zealand. Keep it up, and cheers to 1,000,000 more!!

Project Devils Delight

Mobo:ASUS B85 PRO Gamer  CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k   RAM: 8GB Kingston HYPERX Beast 1600Mhz    GPU PowerColor Devils 13 Dual Core 290X

Case: Corsair Air 540 strips Storage: Samsung 256GB SSD and a 1TB WD Black (2013 Model)