1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The day i got a video of yours in the recommended section was the best day for me, im still new to pc builds and hardware specs, ive builded so far 1 very modest pc worth about 600 euros witch i had to save up money for some months hehe but the feeling of having a pc that u put in all the hardware is the best, thanks so much for all the effort u guys put into the videos, great way for us noobs to learn.

And ofc CONGRATS for the 1 milion subs!!!  :D

Congratulations Linus and the tech tips on 1 million subscribers! I first found your videos at the end of 2010 when I was researching parts to build my first computer.

f6f.gif

me when i see another linus vid, keep up the good work :D  love ya :wub:  :wub:

Newbie, but i guess i should say something :D 

i first came across Linus when looking for my first ever case, i stumbled upon the Bitfenix outlaw review, and i find a small nerdy looking individual who even cared about the packing material, i was intrigued, after watching the entire video, i ordered the case and enjoyed it for sometime, but i did not subscribe. months later i upgraded to Intel's i7 -920, and i found myself looking at this thin white individual once again, his videos were informative and helped me obtain a 4.0Ghz overclock on the first ever overclock. to say the least i subscribed and have been on the train ever since, to see the channel(s) grow the community be so supportive makes one wonder; who did LInus blow?

I would love to see Linus Media Group review the MainGear Shift (or atleast that Silverstone case n aio)! only because i would like to know the performance of the separated compartment for the gpu's aswell as the performance of the AIO 180mm CPU cooler! it's a hard life if you are someone who loves the 90 deg rotated motherboard look!  

Thank You Linus, Slick , and the Rest keep it up there is no turning back! 

Congrats on the 1,000,000 subscriber mark and I hope that you keep on growing, I remembered when I subscribe, I wanted to know what was good and what was bad in PCs and from then on, I have learned many things through you guys and I can't wait for what comes next.

Wow! Great. In the future I'd love you guys to stick with what your doing, but more reviews on water cooling items.

I really like the Pc builds, I'm saving like crazy so I can build one in the future. I found your videos like a year ago, I didn't know a thing about computer's, I thought I did at the time, but I was seriously wrong, The tech quickies and you pc build guides helped me a lot, Thank You Linus and Crew and congrats for the 1 million subscribers.

Ps: I would really REALLY like to win that Rig, Even If it looks like ass :)

HI everyone !

I've discovered linus tech tips 4 month ago, searching for tips about how to build my own gaming pc. And thanks to your channel i've been able to build a computer that fit both my budget and use, in less than a week starting with very little knowledge. Now that i follow this channel on a daily basis I'm turning into a geek and I'll try my first overclock this week end with one of your video guide.

So thank you linus tech tips and community, congrats to the team. Wishing you a couple more millions.

PS : I'm in France so forget about shipping anything.

Grats on the 1 million subscribers, I remember when you were a wee little lad channel and the videos had a much more "made-at-home" look. 

------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for making videos that entertained and taught me about tech, and lets go for another million!

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

I love Linus Media Gruop  and its the best i have been in in a long time there are a lot of great and helpfull peaple here and that its realy great and im glad that i joind in am new one here so i wasnt realy hepfull since i came like 2 moths ago or less but i tryed and peale helped me as well so hopefully i get something from the giwawey and i wish you all guys luck(sory fore gramar and other stuff) :)

Without Linus I would never have gotten into hardware. Quite life changing in a way

Congratulations for 1mil subs :lol: .....definitely one of the best Tech channels I have been happily subscibed for years now. All videos are fun to watch, informative and just right amount of professionalism!

I recently built myself my first PC, with nice specs. 16gb ram, r9 290x and custom water cooling. it all went smooth due to your videos being so amazing and being able to get great advice. thank you not me!

Your video's and build guides convinced me to build my own computer, and for that I can't thank you enough. Your videos have been amazing and I love the content you are able to get from events like PAX Prime and E3. Also gotta love your WAN show (although I can never watch it live as I live in the UK and times are crazy when it shows here).

Would love to win the Surface or the PC so I hope RNG is with me  :D

Congratulations on a million subs! 

Thank you LTT for you consistently amazing videos. You are my first choice of entertainment and tech news every time I open youtube ( so about 1000000 times a day).

Cheers

Thank you for your great work and the amazing giveaway. Congrats on one million! :D

well, last year in summer, i wanted to build my dream pc so bad that i search every information and stuff about "pc part" and i found you guys, watching your every single video about pc build so that i could understand more and more, at first i thought your video is really boring, lol,at that time i was not into this "pc stuff" , i just want to play video games and a beast pc to make my dream come true, well , i hope you guys bring more entertainment to your channel (actually both informative and entertainning), other tech channel is pretty good but it's too serious for me ,i guess ! yay keep up the good work 

P/s: can you guy make a series about "the failure" or behind the scene of the review you guys did , that would be great ^^

I first found LinusTechTips through the NCXI youtube channel.
I liked his style of videos so I started watching your videos daily and I have not stopped since.

I found LinusTechTips while searching for some build guides and I've been subscribed to the channel since then. Congratulations on 1 million subscriptions!

I found out about Linus Tech Tips when I was hunting for the perfect graphics card for my home build (which didn't go too well :P). My favourite series, well I don't have one I love all of your videos, they are sometimes random but that is what makes them great and fun to watch. The product I would like to see a review of would be the new apple watch that is going to bee released, I would like to know how it will compare to all of the other smart watches. Thank you for all of your videos and keep it up, they are great. :)

I love computers as well as sushi. Soft chewy and lightly salty but sweet yet tangy rice complements the flavourful green seaweed.