1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi, I don't know what to say, so think I said something interesting.

Thank you Linus for every information you gave us about tech. You are easily the best tech channel in Youtube now. I don't want the gift,i just want to say thank you!

Hi I am Sam and I am living the Dada Life.

(I'm listening to a Dada Life set at the moment and that's all I could think to post)

I wanted to build my first PC and needed some tutorials and overall help on how to do it. I was searching on YouTube for tutorials and found many, but none were really good until I found LinusTechTips. I really enjoyed the funny way to describe how to do stuff and the funny scenes on how not to do it. Watching the videos made me get an enthusiast myself and I built my first rig with an i7 4770k custom cooled with a 480mm Alphacool UT radiator, Maximus Vi Formula, 16GB Dominator Platinum, GTX 780 all housed in the Phanteks Enthoo Primo.

I love your content, especially videos like "How to Build the ULTIMATE Surround Gaming PC Build Guide", because the edit is just absolutely amazing and professional.

Found you when looking for a build guide back in 2012, and you delivered. ily from Australia

Man I've been watching you guys since around late 2010 and is what got me into computer hardware, great to see how far you've come, thanks and congratulations!

CPU: i7-3770k  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65 RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB COOLER: Noctua NH-U12S GPU: Gainward GTX570 STORAGE: 128GB OCZ Vertex 4 + Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Corsair 650D MONITOR: Asus PB278Q + BenQ G2420HD KEYBOARD: Ducky DK9008 Shine MOUSE: Steelseries Sensei SOUND: Beyerdynamic DT880 + Audioengine D1 OS: Windows 7

The video that I enjoyed the most on this channel was Slick's oil cooled pc, as it was one of the most unique computer builds that I have ever seen. Keep up the creativity and weird sense of humour and good luck for the future! :))

At my work place found on this chanel. I have a quiet day, watched Youtube videos, and found on this chanel. First time i subscribed to just MKBHD, Austin Evans etc. chanels because the content quality. But in Hardware/Electronics videos, this chanel is the best. I found a lot of information on this chanel and i learned a lot. 

Thanks Linus & crew!

I can't even recall exactly how I found Linus Tech Tips. I'm going to assume you were one of the dozens of channels I found on YouTube while searching for product reviews when I was first interested in computers. My favorite style of video outside of the WAN Show has to be the hardware reviews you do where you give an overview of the product and then it switched to Luke doing the review of it. I get pretty interested when you do audio reviews; hopefully, somehow you can get your hands on a Swan M10 set of speakers and do a review on them. And my favorite food has to be a good old fashioned cheeseburger.

I discovered your channel while watching Preach streaming. He was talking to people in the stream about hardware, for people that wanted more tech stuff he said there was a youtube channel he has been watching for a long time and then spammed chat a bit with a link to your channel.

When I started to watch your videos I didn't really know much about computer hardware, but was very interested. I can now actually understand things most of the time and really enjoy all of your videos. After a while watching just the LinusTechTips channel I started to watch the Techquickie and NCIXcom channels as well.

Thank you for all the hard work of you and your team, I love the content.

Nice, I've been a sub for a long time since I built my first PC, back in 2010/2011. Thanks for all your help, if anybody deserves the subs, it's you Linus.

Its been an amazing experience just as a comunity member seeing your channel grow to be what it is today. I love your videos and I wish you guys luck in the time to come

Congrats on 1 million  :) I cannot remember how i found your channel but i got hooked on it in its early stages and followed it ever since  :wub:

Linus you looked great in blood, get them back.

Congrats for all the great work, keep it up you guys are the best!

Love your videos :D

Specs: Intel i7-4790k | Corsair H60 | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | 4x4g Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte g1 970 | Sandisk u110 128GB SSD | 1TB Toshiba Hard Drive | Corsair RM750 | Corsair Air 540 4 Corsair AF120 LED Purple 2 Corsair AF140 LED Purple

I'm just wondering if you are shipping giveaways to Europe. :)

I love your content!

You and your crew are really inspiring!

I've never build a PC before but with your help I was able to build my GF a brand new machine!

Gz on 1 000 000 subscribers, my favourite videos are build logs and I also enjoy Channel Super Fun. 

Congrats on 1 million subs! I've been here for few months and I must say, I really love the content you put up. I first saw this channel through techquickie. From there I learned about anti aliasing, SLI and all dem good stuff. My favorite food is Sinigang. It's a delicacy here in the Philippines. It's a soup full of vegetables and meat. It's really sour and I love it. Once again, grats on 1 million subs!

I've been watching your video's for a few months now, and I have to admit, your channel is by far the most informative and entertaining computer tech channel on YouTube. You've taught me so much to know about computers and everything related to them, a long with several other things that I had no idea even existed but am now completely addicted to learning more about, and am extremely grateful for it. I'm planning on building a new computer soon and because of your video's I'm confident I can build it myself thanks to your amazing guides. I wish the Linus Media Group the most wonderful future and I can't wait for more videos!

i found about linustechtips when i needed info about computer tech in general i was going to buy a new rig so i needed some basic info

and one day i stumbled upon u guys

that was about 2.5 years ago after that i gotmore and more interested in tech and with the info on ur channel i even was able to make my own rig

thank u guys ur doing a great job

P.S. it would be cool if u would make which is the best flagship smartphone showdown

Thank you Linus, Luke, and Linus Media Group. In January of this year I built my first computer, whilst not having the first idea of how to do any of it (Part selection showed, i mean seriously, mATX H61 board with an i5-3470, in a pretty big case), but since January (so 9 months now), I have been able to develop my knowledge of computer hardware, whilst also studying for my Software Development degree. Since January, I think I've watched every video you've made, even overclocking guides which atm, have no relevance to me, but I still find very interesting, and the quality has been consistently great. LTT has quickly become my most watched channel on YouTube, and without LTT, I wouldn't be the guy I am today, thats the guy in the family who knows the magic of fixing computers and getting everything working properly. Stay awesome guys, and I'll see you tomorrow :)

TL;DR, LTT is awesome, stay awesome :)

Current System - Intel Core i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 - Corsair H110i GT - 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW+ in SLI - XFX Pro Series Black Edition 1250W - Samsung 840 EVO 128GB Boot SSD - WD Green 2TB Mass Storage HDD - Fractal Design Define S Windowed Edition with Green LED Lighting provided by 2 Bitfenix Spectre PRO 140mm fans, and 2 Corsair SP140 Green LED fans - Samsung U28D590D 4K Main Monitor with BenQ GW2265 1080p Side Monitor

id like t say that i love your guys channel is has helped me so much in my computer building and upgrading skills!!

i love your build guides videos like the ultimate surround build guide!!

i dont really remember finding you guys haha but it was before linus went solo :P

keep up the great work!!  B)  :wub:  :lol:  :D  :P

Returning after 8 years dormant

Wow, i cant really even imagine that this channel has gotten to such a point. When i first started watching your channel a few years back i already found your content interesting. Now the level of professionality in these videos of yours is just incredible, just seeing how far you guys have come. I just recently have built my very first pc, with the help of you guys. Awesomesauce. I've only been a lurking at these forums for quite a while now, you have a great community that helps other members, you, me, everyone.

You deserve this, there's not a single one channel/forum about tech that could compete with you, your spirit and professionality. GL.